Equifax

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Willus
WillusPerth, WA

Mixed up my credit report

Mr Veteran
Mr VeteranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Class action needs to be taken out against equifax

This organization is nothing but fraudulent scammers, you can pay for their service which monitors your credit file, however when there is something incorrect on your file and you lodge a correction they wont do it. They cant even ensure the information on your file is correct. These fools have the incorrect drivers license on my file, incorrect address and cant even spell my employers name correctly. I have lodged to complaint against them and have received no response. My personal details and everything is correct on other credit reporting agencies. A class action needs to be taken against this firm. 0 star rating

Poor service

A lot of outdated information. I requested correction and they said it wouldn't take longer than 30 days to fix it but I have been waiting for more than 2 months and nothing. The worse company ever.

Vincent
VincentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a scam

I was told by DODO that I have bad credit from Equifax. I requested Equifax for my free credit score to check up and soon I received a call from a credit repair company. I never got my report and am still waiting for Equifax to get back to me with an explanation. I believe they need to be investigated by ombudsman.

John
Johnadelaide

Having a credit report of someone else pointing to my wife's identifier. A matter of privacy breach from Equifax.

My rate is actually -5 star.
Equifax gives the bank a credit report of someone else with mortgage pointing to my wife's identifier. So the bank does not give the loan.
This is a matter of a privacy breach for the unlucky person whose personal credit information has been revealed to us. Bad credit report company.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

6 week refund, still waiting

I tried to do a car history report with equifax and came back with no answers, was promised refund withing 1 week, then next day, then 21 business days, then next day, then 3 days, then back to 21 business days, then not sure.. After 15 or more phone calls and more emails 6 weeks later i am still waiting for my refund..So angry

Dontae R.
Dontae R.Sydney, NSW

Not Happy

Currently in the process of obtaing my credit report, have called up cust service every day for the last week all I get is the run around. Staff need to be better trained as every person I've spoken to have conflicting Information!

Phil Perkinson
Phil PerkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Come back Veda!!

Nick
NickSouthwest, VIC

I wish there was a way to rate someone negative 5 stars.

Find out how Equifax compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Couldn't be any more poorly put together

As an employer if you want to put in place the biggest barrier to entry for attracting the best possible candidates for your organisation then use Equifax eCredentialing. It has huge problems for any user trying to create an account. Getting into your account if you have been lucky enough to be able to create one is almost impossible. If you are able to log in the process a candidate has to complete is so cumbersome and glitchy most quality candidates will simply be so frustrated they will give up and decide they want to work for an organisation that is better managed than to have chosen such a foolish piece of technology to use.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worest credit services ever

I had annual subscription with them, they started doing monthly subscribe only, and after my annual subscription is expired, I called them to renew it, but they said we are sorry, we have to cancel your account and create new one, I said that's fine!!! they did and got new account with no records, so I lost all my old records, no i have data or no information in my account with them!!, except my credit score and that's it!!!

Rayray
RayraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!

Absolutely Incompetent

Absolutely Incompetent - Ask for every possible detail under the sun and provide nothing in return. It's that simple!!! They clearly have not ever heard of customer service. If you can go elsewhere.

Unconscionable Conduct