Equifax

Equifax

1.1

Ardy
    ArdyBallarat

The customer service was great

I had a problem with my score which eventually led to a correction being made by Equifax, and I am very unhappy still with the company being lazy in collecting the data from CBA and Macquarie. However, when I called Equifax, the phone respondent was very patient and helped me realising some stuff which I would never know about how banks delay reporting to Equifax as mandated by the law and known as CCR.
    Her advice was great and am very happy of her help. I am premium member of Equifax as well. Not sure if this has anything to do with the service or not.

outstanding product!

Helps me track my credit score and protects my identity. Website is very easy to navigate and customer service was good when I called. I recommend it.

Rachel
    Rachelasked

Um money from my account I'm not understanding why nvwho you ppl are plz explain

John D
    John Dasked

Hi, i was looking at requesting a free credit report but it looks to me like the main aim here is just data collection on applicants. Could you please let me know where you send all of the requested personal information please?

Jacko
    Jackoasked

Today i purchased a phone plan and I lost 60 points for that credit check. Is that normal?

BruserSnr
    BruserSnr

Seems to be normal for Equifax. Sorry, I'm being sarcastic. Seriously, it is normal for accesses and enquiries to be noted on your file. I'm not sure how they can justify point loss for it, though.

Ccc
    Ccc

10-15 points for each telco credit check (approx).