Ere Perez

Ere Perez

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

One of my go-to Australian brands

I've loved Ere Perez products for years, the skincare suits my skin to a T. I'm a regular user of the nectar, tonic and marmalade and my skin always looks bright, plumped and feels amazing.

Sah

SahSydney, NSW

gorgeous natural products

I have multiple products that I love... lip tint, foundation, and the BLUSH! Omg the best.
Of course, the fact that they not only have beautiful branding... but they're also natural ingredients, without harmful bull* (to you and to the environment) makes me love it even more.

KissMiss

KissMiss

Very Disappointing

Wish I had read the reviews here first. I bought a lipstick and mascara. The mascara is ok but nothing spectacular but the lipstick was really disappointing, worst I have ever purchased. It was cakey, dry and bled - used it once and had to bin it. I really wanted to love it because the colour was fantastic but if I have to muck around with pre-moisturising, lip-liner and whatnot to get the same result that my other lipsticks produce without fuss it isn't worth my time.

b0bbles

b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ere Perez Waterproof Volumising Mascara Black - love it

I have finally found a natural alternative to chemical filled mascaras that is WATERPROOF! I've tried other natural brands and they were a waste of $30+

I have been using this mascara for the last 2 weeks and have done a lot of crying and I have not ended up like a panda!
I have not had it transfer to under my eyes from laughing either!
No flaking onto my cheeks.
The consistency is quite fluid for me, a few clumps but easily managed to remove them - I prefer my mascara when it's getting old and dried up lol. I don't apply a lot, just to colour my lashes really.
It is also easy to remove, I use make up removing wipes.

Tess27

Tess27Perth

Waste of money

Purchased the Natural Almond Oil black mascara for $29.95 and used the product once. It smelt fantastic and glided on nicely but drops of black fibers landed on my skin under my eyes and the colour was hard to build up. It also smeared underneath my eyes within an hour. Would definitely not recommend. Too expensive and just doesn't do the job it should. Disappointing.

annie1962

annie1962

Beetroot cheek and lip tint

Ordered this out of curiosity, but beware it stains! Don't apply it on your cheeks without gloves and don't stuff it up because it stains so badly. Looks ok on the lips but ironically after eating it came off my lips. I found that rather amusing.

Expensive too. Nicely packaged but expected more for my money

Would not buy again

Claudia

ClaudiaAustralia

Mixed feelings

nfunk

nfunk

Good but not blown away.

Silvia F.

Silvia F.Mexico

Awesome Product

I have used Ere Perez' almond oil mascara for the last couple of months and have been loving it, it makes my eyelashes look big and full! I have noticed my lashes have been falling out a lot less with this mascara, compared to others. You do have to reapply after about 8 hours but it doesn't give you racoon eyes nor does it flake.
It's not hard to remove, the secret is to use some coconut oil and rub it gently onto the lashes, within a couple of minutes it should come off without much effort.

Creativecaz

CreativecazAU

Eyseshadow

Love the eyeshadow - it covers well and doesn't look caked on. At $27.95 It doesn't last long so makes it a very expensive purchase. I have only had it two months and it is nearly gone. The product is lovely but only lasting three months maximum I won't buy it again

I Really Wanted To Like It. For Years I Tried!

I love that the products are vegan and chemical reduced so less impact on our environment. The foundation is nice, not too heavy and not too light.
The thing is, the concealer is more sticky than petroleum jelly and the lightest shade comes in a dark colour which is nothing like the foundations colour equivalent (in the same name) and looks as though I've been punched in the eyes. Also the eyeliner doesn't have any smudge factor, so barely draws on the eyes unless your willing to pretty much jab your eye out.

Mascara too hard to remove from skin under eyes, had to stop using (black, natural almond oil)

It goes on nicely and looks fine.. but.. My eye make up remover is really good. One wipe with a cotton wool ball removes all other black mascara. But with this mascara, I just can't get rid of the black shadow, and have to really rub the delicate area under my eyes to get it all off. It takes so much rubbing and it's still there, so I don't think it's very good for my skin.

tpgexperience

tpgexperience

Foundation doesn't cover blemishes

Unfortunately the powder foundation in medium didn't live up to its marketing. It gives no coverage at all. After reading all the bad reviews where people have had similar experiences I have decided not to try anymore of Ere Perez and start looking for another brand.

madamearth

madamearthGold Coast

Really disappointed in these products, will not purchase again

Msnatural

Msnatural

Totally in love!

I absolutely love Ere Perez cosmetics, her products are so beautiful especially her olive oil lipsticks which contains only natural ingredients. If you're thinking of switching to natural/organic makeup, try Ere Perez, you'll feel like a goddess!

esh

eshAU

The worst lipstick i've ever bought

I bought their lipstick which is a natural colour in "me". Omg it was so dry when the first time i put it on then the lipstick was broken because it was so hard and dry to put on but i thought ok this is a natural lipstick maybr i should try it more. A few days after when i was about to put on my lipstick, the lipstick fell of the case and it was messy everywhere in the case. The most disgusting lipstick i've ever owned. I had 2 different brands lipstick with certified organic and they are much better than ere perez. Will not buy it again. Yuckkkk... They are plenty of natural brands have mush better quality than ere perez.

Perfect lipstick

I love the rich olive oil lipstick. The colour can last for a long time and it doesnt make my lip dry as other brands do. Highly recommended.

Deb12

Deb12Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ere perez liquid foundation

I really like the foundation, it doesnt clog my pores although it does feel like a mask to apply. I really like the mascara it stays on all day and I like the eye liner which is soft enough to smudge and make into an eye shadow. Looking forward to trying more of their products.
Its a natural product
Not convenient to buy

Cristi

CristiSydney

Won't order it again

I order the liquid foundation, compressed powder and mascara.
The powder is really nice but it arrived all broken and I lost almost half of it when I open it as the pieces went everywhere. I wrote to Ere Perez and they replied saying they will send a new powder to me, more carefully wrapped and that never happened.
Applying the foundation it's really difficult, it feels like you are applying a mask to your face and dries so fast you can't really spread it properly. If you have any wrinkles it makes them more visible.
The mascara is ok considering other natural mascaras smudge a lot and this one doesn't, but the product arrived a bit dry so I don't think it will last more than a few applications.

Almond oil mascara is the best!

Feel so glam with my ere perez mascara, gives me fluttery lashes naturally, it's a good mascara will continue to order it!
Gives glossy lashes, lengthens, its natural/cruelty free
Nothing really it delivered what it promised unlike other mascaras i have tried with their 300% increase etc….