5Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress Questions & Answers

Elizabeth Barelds
Elizabeth Barelds · Memory Foam Mattress

The cost of double mattress

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your question. The cost of the double mattress is currently $909.35 using the Boxing Day code. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Mick J
Mick J · Memory Foam Mattress

Is Ergoflex 5G soft medium or hard

Ergoflex   DM

Dear Mick, thank you for your question. The Ergoflex mattress is rated medium to firm which most here in Australia and in the UK find to their liking. We also believe it to be the optimum density for a memory foam mattress.

maureen
maureen · Memory Foam Mattress

what is the weight to lift a queen size ergoflex memory foam mattress and also the weight to lift king size

Rosalind60
Rosalind60

Hi Maureen
I purchased a double Ergoflex mattress and found it easy to move into my bedroom as it came in a box so you can slide it. It was not too heavy as I could slip out of box onto my bed then slit the packaging and the mattress expands when you slit its packaging just have to make sure you have it the right side up before you start to slit the packaging so you don't have to turn over

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Maureen, thank for your question. The queen size mattress weighs 39kgs and the king size 41kgs. Please do let us know if we can help further.

katrina.reed.568
katrina.reed.568

I was concerned about how I would go lifting the corners to tuck in sheets etc as it doesn’t have the rigid edging of a standard mattress like a box spring etc - but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to lift the mattress whilst making the bed. Having said that - I wouldn’t want to try lug it off my bed to move it around so hopefully once the mattress is on your bed that is where it stays! :)

Janine
Janine · Memory Foam Mattress

Can you use an electric blanket with this mattress? I had heard that you could use one on a lower temperature with some memory foam mattress's

Spinal Stenosis  · Memory Foam Mattress

Are the sides of this mattress firm? We bought an expensive bed by Sleepmaker and within 18 months the mattress started to collapse on the top of side walls. It had a 10 year warranty that made no difference. The base was slat and when we removed the mattress to take photos of how wooden slats had started to come through. Their bed specialist said it was caused by an outside force.The mattress was 30 cms high very heavy and never removed except for a photo they wanted taken.The mattress had to be rotated not turned over. I am wondering what outside force could have that when a heavy mattress is always on top of the slat base. They did everything to put us off making a claim for repair or replacement or refund. They decided to do a repair I don't know if the choice was mine or theirs to make but they chose to repair. It was returned with a list of repairs they did that I had no idea were a problem. However they did not repair the problem that they were supposed to do. When we got it back the side walls were no different. What were they playing at. We had a 10 year warranty plus I took out product care at extra cost to me for another 3 years. Has anyone else had this problem with Sleepmaker beds? We have a very expensive king size bed with about 18 months use and the useless mattress has sides that have no support.It is dangerous sit on the side and you will slip off as I found out. The sales person told us it was the best bed as I explained I have an incurable back condition.
has anyone ever had the same kind of problem?

Product_Reviewer
Product_Reviewer

I found the sides to be firm when you sit on it, unlike tempur (soft) where when you sit, the mattress sinks. I am light, weigh approx 45 kilos. The ergoflex (king single) also bounces back to shape quickly.

Spinal Stenosis

The bed I bought was called Delware which is an umbrella term with many other name's under it.
When it was taken back to the factory they replaced a lot of parts I was unaware of there ever being a problem with. It was the sides and walls of the mattress that needing repairing. The mattress also had another name called black beauty sewn onto the sides. They had no real customer service and I am about to take this king size bed and slat base to the tip.It had a 10 year warranty and useless after 2

dsa39 · Memory Foam Mattress

Is this mattress a latex mattress? I’ve been told latex is extremely hot. I have a spring mattress that has a latex pillow top covered by a cooling gel but I still find it hot.

Ergoflex   DM

Dear Dsa39, thank you for your question below. The Ergoflex 5G is a high density memory foam mattress and does not contain latex. Memory foam mattresses have the ability to retain body heat more efficiently than standard mattresses due to their composition and the way that they work. Although the Ergoflex memory foam mattress has an open cell structure to allow air to circulate freely through their layers, there is a chance that you might sleep warmer. It is for this reason and the fact you sleep warm on your current latex mattress that we would recommend a traditional spring mattress from your local retail store. We are sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting. However we believe it is better to be honest and open up front. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

dsa39

Thanks so much I don’t currently have a full latex mattress but it does have a latex topper
Really appreciate your advice thank you

Glenn · Memory Foam Mattress

Does it sag or start to hill in the middle?

Pam
Pam

I have a wooden slat bed base and there have been no issues with the mattress at all like sagging etc.

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Glenn, thank you for your question. The Ergoflex mattress should not sag or hill in the middle. Sagging is more often than not caused by the bed frame used in conjunction with a mattress, the weight of those sleeping on the mattress, how it is used etc. However if that were the case we would hope that you would contact us. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Glenn

Thanks Matthew, I have a bad lower back and bought a quite expensive mattress a little ago and sent it back once already for sagging and the hill in the middle now feels like your rolling out of bed, just making sure before I re invest on another mattress.

Ergoflex   DM

You're more than welcome.

Kathy
Kathy · Memory Foam Mattress

Hi I have question about 30 day trial if I am not happy the frist week. Do I need to wait until 30 day and return? And my address postcode 2232 is have any cost for delivery and return.

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Kathy, thank you for your question. We do request that you try your new mattress for the full 30 days before making a final decision or returning. A small number of people take a little more time than others to adapt to their new sleeping surface. The cost to deliver to you is $19.99. The cost to return would be free. Please do let us know if you have any further questions. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

sand_rahh
sand_rahh · Memory Foam Mattress King

Hi,

Can you please confirm how the customised bed base is constructed? Is it slats or a boarding?

Ergoflex   DM

Hi, thank you for your question. The bed frame consists of slats with a fabric covering to provide the perfect platform for a mattress. Kind regards, Ergoflex Australia.

Phil
Phil · Memory Foam Mattress King

I purchased a Queen mattress in 2014 and now purchased a King in 2019. In the newer 2019 model my mid-lower back bottoms out the memory foam as soon as I lie on my back, whereas the 2014 one felt firmer and took longer to mold. I'm waking up in the night a lot to move around because it's hurting my back. Consequently I don't know if I'm getting the support I need and am waking up with a sore back. What's changed since previous models?

Sara G.
Sara G. · Memory Foam Mattress

Is it possible to purchase the wooden base seen in the photos?

Anne J.
Anne J. · Memory Foam Mattress

Can you put a pillow top on top of Ergoflex mattress

Mrs Davies
Mrs Davies

You could but I dont know why you would need to. It's much more comfortable than a pillow top!

Allan
Allan

Not sure about a pillow top. However, we bought an Ardor High Loft Mattress Topper from Harris Scarfe (about $80 on special) and that works well. Makes a great mattress even better. Like sleeping on a cloud!

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Anne, thank you for your question. Some customers do use additional toppers, overlays with our mattresses. It's very much a personal choice, and whatever feels comfortable for you.

Jan
Jan · Memory Foam Mattress

Can the ergoflex mattress be used on an ensemble base (queen size)?

EMC
EMC

Hi Jan, I’m not an expert but I would think that if your ensemble base is firm then the ErgoFlex mattress would be OK but perhaps you should ask the distributor. Mine is on a slat base.
Kind regards,

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Jan, thank you for your question. Yes - Ergoflex® memory foam mattresses can be safely used with all types of beds, even adjustable electrics and ensembles. So you do not need to change your bed frame. We would however advise that whilst it is ok to use Ergoflex® memory foam mattresses with a slightly sprung bed base it will perform better on a solid slatted bed frame.

Brooksie · Memory Foam Mattress King

How do we spin this mattress without killing ourselves because it has no loops/ handles or lugs like normal mattresses? We are in our mid to late 70's and I see a major problem looming.

Alana
Alana

I don't think you are supposed to.

Brooksie

It is recommended by the manufacturer. I'm not saying to flip it over but to spin it top to toe

Brooksie · Memory Foam Mattress King

How do we spin the mattress without killing ourselves as it has no loops/ handles or lugs like normal mattresses do. We are in our middle and late 70's. I see a major problem looming.

Diane
Diane · Memory Foam Mattress

How much does the Ergoflex mattress weigh?

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Diane, the single Ergoflex mattress weighs, 24kgs, the double 37kgs, the queen 39kgs and king 40kgs. Regards, Ergoflex.

Sandy
Sandy · Memory Foam Mattress

Can A euro king mattress be suitable for a king frame

Becky
Becky

Hi Sandy,

I have a queen frame so purchased the queen mattress. I would suggest contacting the company directly to receive a guaranteed answer.

Ergoflex   DM

Hi Sandy, you can place a Euro King mattress on a king frame and it will sleep well. However the Euro King is only 160x200, a king frame wider and longer in size. You will therefore have space on the fame at either end and sides of your mattress. A king mattress or two long singles would be the ideal choice for a king frame.

Michele S
Michele S · Memory Foam Mattress

Does the mattress come in soft/Medium?

We have the mediam firm and we find that soft but supportive

We have the mediam firm and we find that soft but supportive

Donna R
Donna R · Memory Foam Mattress

My husband is heavy 180kgs would this mattress be suitable?

Sam Jane
Sam Jane

Hello Donna,

I think they suggest up to 120kg. If you go to the website you can email them to ask about that question. I hope this helps

Jane

Dawne

Hi Donna ..if you get in touch directly with Charlie he may be able to advise you

Jojojojo
Jojojojo · Memory Foam Mattress

Has anyone ever had problems with this mattress and do they honour the 30 night trial? If so is it a nightmare to send back?

Ian C
Ian C

It would be hard to package to send back as it comes like shrink wrapped in a plastic bag and once opened it expands up to its full size. No way would you ever get it back in that bag again. You would need to get a mattress bag to send it back - I believe Bunnings sell them.

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Select a listing for your question
Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress