Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier

Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier

MPNs: BCS360PBLOOM, BCS360PCRBGRY, BCS360PEVGRN and 7 more
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ergobaby

4.3
    Monty
    MontySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for skinny people!

It's a great carrier but being a smaller person I actually cant tighten it enough which means it sits wrong and is quite uncomfortable.... (trust me I would much prefer to be a curvy women but I'm not)

Purchased in November 2018 at Bubs Baby Shops.

Jess
    JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can be a struggle to put on by yourself

I purchased this so I could do shopping etc without taking a pram.

I researched this product and purchased because of good reviews and because it’s good for babies hips.

I personally found it difficult to get my newborn baby in the carrier and do it up myself. I didn’t have a partner home to help me as he worked away and was home 24 hours a week.

We tried a few times and she just doesn’t like it, even now that she’s 4 months old I can’t get her to stay in it for longer than 5 mins without freaking out.

I don’t feel confident it having her in it either.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $219.00.

Other Baby Carriers

Sherlyn C
    Sherlyn Casked

I bought Ergobaby Omni 360 Hello Kitty version recently. I tried to fit my baby 5 months old 7.6kg front facing inward, but I notice his legs looked tight and turned from red to black. I immediately remove my baby from the carrier. Is there something wrong that I need to adjust/fix? Thanks.

Ergobaby
    Karrie H.Ergobaby

Hi Sherlyn, thankyou so much for reaching out to us regarding this issue. We appreciate you checking in to see what adjustments may need to be made to the carrier. Whenever baby is facing in toward you, you need to ensure the buttons are set on the correct positioning. The buttons will always be set on the black button (which creates a wide seat) UNLESS baby is in the front facing out position (which creates a narrow seat). My first instinct is to advise you to check the button positioning to ensure they are correct. If baby is front facing inward you need to ensure they are set up on the black button.

The second adjustment you might want to try is to check how tight the carrier is. If you try loosening the amount of tension you use to pull baby toward you when tightening the carrier from the side straps, you should see a noticeable difference.

I hope this helps you to find the optimal comfort level for your baby.

Betsy Z
    Betsy Zasked

Hi I am currently using the Omni 360 for my 11 weeks old son, he is approx 5.2kgs and 60cm long. I am using the crossback (facing me) to carry him since I have narrow shoulders, however, I realised that his head always fall out from the side under the straps when he is asleep, and I have to keep pushing his head back to the middle. Could you please explaine why and hope you can help me resolve the problem. Btw the crossback makes the should straps very bulky at the back.

Crissy B
    Crissy B

Sorry love i am only new to baby wearing aswell you will have to maybe find a wearing expert in your area to help you get a good fit

Get an answer from our members and Ergobaby representatives

The Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier is the 2020 Award Winner in the Baby Carriers category.

At $299, this is one of the more expensive carriers on the market, but reviewers praised the Omni 360's weight distribution and back support for the parent which allowed them to comfortably carry their baby around for longer while still having use of both hands.

The Omni 360 has four carrying options:

• Front Carry facing inwards (please note that only this option is recommended for the first 5-6 months after birth).
    • Front Carry facing outwards
    • Hip Carry
    • Back Carry

One consistent drawback that reviewers brought up was the difficulty they faced when putting on and adjusting the carrier. Some said they required assistance from their partner and weren't confident putting it on by themselves. However, despite this criticism the Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier still received plenty of positive feedback deserving of our award for the best baby carrier of 2020.

• GTIN13: 1916530003611, 8451970287816, 8451970287915, 8451970327710, 8451970628510, 8451970628619, 8451970628718, 8451970631114 and 8451970637116
    • MPN: BCS360PBLOOM, BCS360PCRBGRY, BCS360PEVGRN, BCS360PMAUI, BCS360PMIDBLU, BCS360POXBLU, BCS360PPKDG, BCS360PPLUM, BCS360PRAVEN and BCS360PWEAVE