Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier

Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier

MPNs: BCS360PBLOOM, BCS360PCRBGRY, BCS360PEVGRN and 7 more
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ergobaby

4.3
    Tiff M
    Tiff MSydney, NSW

Love this, still carrying my 18 month old

This has been great. It has potentially had more use than our stroller. I am still wearing my 18 month old 10.5kg toddler because it is so comfortable. I don’t feel sore and the waist band means weight is distributed. I had an issue in the beginning and customer service were really helpful talking me through adjusting the carrier and the issue was resolved. I have the cool air mesh version and highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2018.

Toni M.
    Toni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Baby Carrier

Purchased in March 2019.

CJT
    CJT

WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!!!

Perfect for anywhere anytime, I have a heavy Boy & I can't feel his weight while wearing this it's that comfortable! No more sore back for Mumma & I get to use both hands! :D
    Excellent features definitely one of the best & useful baby items I've purchased.
    If you can find it on sale even better!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $239.00.

Baby Carriers

Find out how Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier compares to other Baby Carriers

Jocelyn P.
    Jocelyn P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifesaver...

Purchased in June 2019 at Facebook Marketplace for $100.00.

Muppetvet
    MuppetvetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh

I use this carrier far more than I use my pram when out with bubs. Has great features, a rain hood, pockets for phone and keys, tags on the carrier that remind you what position everything should be in when forward or rear facing. The mesh was great in summer for keeping both of us a bit cooler as we like to go walking. Also very easy to attach a blanket when bubs needs some extra winter warmth. I have a bad back and needed something that would support me as much as it supported the baby. This has been comfortable (for both myself and my husband) as our child gets bigger and bigger!! Would definitely recommend. I wouldn't be without it!!

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    Luna
    LunaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase I’ve made

I honestly use this carrier almost every day, I don’t use a pram at all. I have a cuddly baby that loves to be held, and this carrier fulfills her needs, and my need to use my hands. I’ve been using it for 13 months now and can’t find a single fault with it. It’s great for walks, going shopping, or when Bub just does not want to be put down and I need to clean/cook. Couldn’t live without it.

Purchased in October 2017.

Elleni C.
    Elleni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ducking to the shops got easier!

Love love love our ErgoBaby carrier! It is perfect for when you don’t want to take the pram or my baby needs a good sleep. We will be taking our carrier overseas with us too.

Purchased in August 2018.

Annie
    AnnieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

An Essential

This is the one baby product that I would recommend to everyone! I have the Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh carrier. It's great for newborns, as it doesn't require a separate insert (which can be really hot in the warmer months). I can carry my baby for hours in this and not get a sore back or shoulders. Highly recommended!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $239.00.

Annie
    AnnieEast Melbourne

Must buy baby carrier

ERGOBABY OMNI 360 COOL AIR MESH - PEARL GREY
    I purchased this carrier and have been using it nearly everyday. It is easy to get on and off by myself. If you are travelling, I recommend getting this for the airport too, your baby can sleep on you while you move about the terminal. We have a pram that you can take on the plane but we end up using the carrier instead.

Daisy
    DaisySydney

Best purchase ever

This was the best purchase ever. Super easy to use and it's very comfortable not sore or straining on my back. And I can be close to baby and have my hands free. This is absolutely the best product I wish I had this with my 1st born. It makes life so much easier
    A must purchase

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Most exciting purchase ever (after my house and car)!

Crissy BPerth

Love it!

Love the carrier. Its not to hot for this Aussie weather. light weight easy to use once you get the hang of it. I had my boy in it from 3 weeks old no inset needed the adjusting neck support is fantastic. Everyone in my family love to use it.

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Hi Chrissy, thanks so much for your review of our Omni 360. We're so glad to hear that you are loving the carrier. We hope that you continue to enjoy using your Ergobaby with your son as he continues to grow.

Sheree
    Sheree

Can't Imagine life without it

Absolutely has been excellent for my now 8 week old (started using it at 5 1/2 weeks). Mainly use it when i do the weekly shop, which free's up my hands to push a trolley.

It is really good when he is having a grumpy day and wants to be close the Omni allows him to be close and allows me to continue on jobs i need to do.

Omni 360 my BFF!

I was so excited to be one of the first people in Australia to use the new ErgoBaby Omni 360. My Husband, Mum, Dad and new daughter Harper went to England on a family trip when she was just 2 months old so of course we took my Omni with us! She absolutely loved being in it and myself and my whole family loved carrying her! The comfort, support and styling are second to none. I love the little detachable bag at the bottom which was perfect for nappies and wipes when we went on walking adventures. I also love that it’s machine washable! have recommend the Omni 360 to all my mama friends and will continue to use and love it for years to come! Thank you Babes in Arms for the amazing opportunity! Xx Heather and Harper

Hannah
    HannahCharters Towers

Perfect!

Ergobaby Omni lets me snuggle my newborn and be on my toes with my 3 year old. Bub is safe and secure snuggled into my chest and sleeps peacefully while I shop, clean or play with their sibling. The thick straps are padded well to support bub's weight evenly and protect my shoulders and back. The sun cover and zip lock pocket are well though out and very handy. It has been the best investment we have made and even Dad agrees it is value for money. Thank you Ergobaby for making busy days easier and for keeping my baby close to me.

Sherlyn C
    Sherlyn Casked

I bought Ergobaby Omni 360 Hello Kitty version recently. I tried to fit my baby 5 months old 7.6kg front facing inward, but I notice his legs looked tight and turned from red to black. I immediately remove my baby from the carrier. Is there something wrong that I need to adjust/fix? Thanks.

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Hi Sherlyn, thankyou so much for reaching out to us regarding this issue. We appreciate you checking in to see what adjustments may need to be made to the carrier. Whenever baby is facing in toward you, you need to ensure the buttons are set on the correct positioning. The buttons will always be set on the black button (which creates a wide seat) UNLESS baby is in the front facing out position (which creates a narrow seat). My first instinct is to advise you to check the button positioning to ensure they are correct. If baby is front facing inward you need to ensure they are set up on the black button.

The second adjustment you might want to try is to check how tight the carrier is. If you try loosening the amount of tension you use to pull baby toward you when tightening the carrier from the side straps, you should see a noticeable difference.

I hope this helps you to find the optimal comfort level for your baby.

Betsy Z
    Betsy Zasked

Hi I am currently using the Omni 360 for my 11 weeks old son, he is approx 5.2kgs and 60cm long. I am using the crossback (facing me) to carry him since I have narrow shoulders, however, I realised that his head always fall out from the side under the straps when he is asleep, and I have to keep pushing his head back to the middle. Could you please explaine why and hope you can help me resolve the problem. Btw the crossback makes the should straps very bulky at the back.

Crissy B

Sorry love i am only new to baby wearing aswell you will have to maybe find a wearing expert in your area to help you get a good fit

Get an answer from our members and Ergobaby representatives

The Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier is the 2020 Award Winner in the Baby Carriers category.

At $299, this is one of the more expensive carriers on the market, but reviewers praised the Omni 360's weight distribution and back support for the parent which allowed them to comfortably carry their baby around for longer while still having use of both hands.

The Omni 360 has four carrying options:

• Front Carry facing inwards (please note that only this option is recommended for the first 5-6 months after birth).
    • Front Carry facing outwards
    • Hip Carry
    • Back Carry

One consistent drawback that reviewers brought up was the difficulty they faced when putting on and adjusting the carrier. Some said they required assistance from their partner and weren't confident putting it on by themselves. However, despite this criticism the Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier still received plenty of positive feedback deserving of our award for the best baby carrier of 2020.

• GTIN13: 1916530003611, 8451970287816, 8451970287915, 8451970327710, 8451970628510, 8451970628619, 8451970628718, 8451970631114 and 8451970637116
    • MPN: BCS360PBLOOM, BCS360PCRBGRY, BCS360PEVGRN, BCS360PMAUI, BCS360PMIDBLU, BCS360POXBLU, BCS360PPKDG, BCS360PPLUM, BCS360PRAVEN and BCS360PWEAVE