Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

MagicHoney

MagicHoneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great sleep with ergoflex mattress

We are very happy with our Ergoflex mattress. It did take a few weeks for the smell to dissipate. After having been uncomfortable on our 16 year old spring mattress, it took a few nights to get used to the firmness of the new mattress and up-to 21 days to really appreciate the support it does offer and waking up to less aches and pains as before. We were initially concerned that the memory foam would retain heat (as we have experienced with gel mattress toppers), but we have found this not the case. So far the sides are well supported with no sagging. We are finally having a great sleep and would highly recommend ergo flex.

Purchased in March 2021.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

My whole family loves their new mattress'.

My 3 teenagers and I have recently purchased the ergoflex mattress. We all love our new mattress' that are very comfortable and supportive. I had done alot of research on mattress' and had large expectations that this memory foam mattress would measure up to Tempur. It has exceeded my expectation and was an incredible value. Additionally, as a Chiropractor I also would highly recommend this mattress to my chiropractic patients.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,100.00.

Why did I wait so long !

Can’t go past this mattress; probably one of my best purchases I have made, I’ve been sleeping so much better and it’s been a great investment for myself. Definitely do your own research and find out what you’re looking for in a mattress before going and buying one. BUT you won’t disappointed buy the quality or the service provided.

Purchased in March 2021.

Marymac1000

Marymac1000Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sooooo comfortable!

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,200.00.

Great mattress!

Great mattress! Will give you the best sleep after a long day, the 5G technology is amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a quality and affordable mattress

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

A good mattress - hard to know if it is the right one.

Purchased in February 2021 at Ergoflex for $1,100.00.

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good mattress but the new version feels more firm than original.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Can't believe the reviews are absolutely true

I get told at home that it's getting hard for My family members to wake me up in the morning ever after ergoflex arrived at our house, simply sleep deep.

3 month review

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

katrina.reed.568

katrina.reed.568Perth, WA

It’s revolutionized our sleep!

Lachlan F.

Lachlan F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customers

We purchased the bed for a spare room and have been very happy with it. It was easy to unpack and has provided very comfortable sleep for both my wife and I as well as our parents when they came to stay. The mattress is medium soft, supportive and comfortable for a full night's sleep. We have a MUCH more expensive bed in our master bedroom and the Ergoflex is almost as comfortable to the point that I would question buying the more expensive brand again in the future.

Great Purchase

Service was fantastic, spoke to them on the phone, helpful with all my questions. fast delivery, I have had the mattress now for over a month and it feels great, firm not hard, plus you sink a little as the memory foam moulds around you. Ended up purchasing the protector and pillow as well.

FABULOUS!

This mattress is fabulous! I am not the greatest sleeper at the best of times but have found I sleep much better with my Ergoflex mattress. I am a side sleeper and find it very comfortable and supportive!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,000.00.

Andrew h.

Andrew h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing best mattress we have ever had

It took us about 7 days to get used to sleeping on it, now it's amazing. My wife had sore spots when sleeping and now they are gone. I was waking up with a stiff back and that has stopped now and we both sleep much better and don't get wake up through the night as before.
Overall we made a great choice in getting this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,000.00.

Superb

This mattress fits my body perfectly! It supports my whole body rather than pushing against it like an inner spring mattress. GREAT sleeping on my Ergoflex! I recommend it constantly.

LucyB

LucyB

Not for me - i am a side sleeper and light weight

I have had this mattress almost 5 years now, and the first few months I thought it was quite good. However over the years i have realised it is too hard on my shoulder and joints, as i am a side sleeper and 47kgs. It also gets very hot so i had to buy a bamboo mattress topper to cool it.

Purchased for $1,000.00.

SeanHunter Region, NSW

I think this is the best mattress we've ever had!

Having only ever purchased inner spring mattresses before, I was a little sceptical about whether a memory foam mattress would work for me & my wife. We have been sleeping on on it for 2 months now, and I don't think we've ever slept better.

The mattress is very comfortable and supportive. It is very stable even when your partner is tossing and turning, which we really appreciate.

The team at ergoflex were very easy to deal with, and the delivery arrived when expected. I would highly recommend them.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,025.00.

Sean

Just been away for a week in an air bnb. Sleeping on an inner spring, and really noticed the difference. Looking forward to getting back to the ergoflex - Sean

No problems

After fairly extensive research we decided upon the Ergoflex product - with which we are perfectly satisfied.
Confirmation of purchase and delivery tracking were excellent and the package arrived intact and on time.
It appears to be of very adequate quality. Although its early days it has retained its shape very well - our last mattress was so rutted it was like sleeping in a ploughed field.
I would say that I certainly sleep the better for it. I have no regrets with regards to the purchase.

Tiffany  McGuigan

Tiffany McGuiganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was worth all the research

1st time user of Ergoflex and am very happy with my choice. I have shoulder, hip and back pain and after sleeping on this mattress, I woke with no pain. I'm a side sleeper and now sleep like a baby. I'm also a hot sleeper and this mattress has made it much better. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Love as much as our Tempur

Replaced a 15yo Tempur mattress. We loved the memory foam but weren't up to paying AU$6000 for a new one so Ergoflex it was. We had a moderate to firmish Tempur and the Ergoflex feels almost identical. 2 months in and still happy with the choice, especially at $5000 cheaper than Tempur.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

See all Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress reviews