Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Ergoflex Premium Bed Base (page 2 of 2)

• Ease of Assembly
Lesley

LesleyAdelaide

Very happy with our bed base

Excellent service and I was very impressed with the quality of the fabric and workmanship when it arrived. Having the ability to tailor make your own bed base from the extensive range of fabrics available was a definite plus!! There was a delay from the supplier for the darker legs we chose so they sent a set of lighter ones with the base temporarily and our son decided that he liked them better!!

Saskia

Saskia

Bed Frame - Love it!!!

Just bought a bed frame from Ergoflex and it is beautiful!! It is for my daughter's bedroom that will also double as a guest room so we wanted something a bit nicer! Really easy to put together and arrived really quickly.
Her room looks gorgeous now...

Courtney

Courtney

Stunning bed!

I had been researching a new frame for a while when I came across these on the Ergoflex website. The colour and design options were great and I loved how easy and seem-less the ordering process was. The customer service team, especially Matt, were amazing. I could not fault them at all. The bed looks amazing... better then I expected. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new bed base, Australian made and of great quality. Thanks again !

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Beds

Find out how Ergoflex Premium Bed Base compares to other Beds

Sue

SuePortarlington

It was worth the wait

I am pleased to say that my bed and frame has been a very good investment. The frame is perfect for the mattress and I am very happy with my purchase. Even though the delivery was a tad late the customer service was beyond reproach and I was kept in the loop at all times. Thank you Ergoflex for actually caring about your customers (doesn't always happen these days)

Date PurchasedMay 2018
JessicaHerman

JessicaHermanSydney

Quality and Service

A bit over three weeks ago I purchased my configured king bed frame with it arriving on Monday which was a lot earlier than I expected it to be made for me. The process was easy and I was kept up to date throughout. I can’t believe the quality of this bed frame. I know it was made in Australia but it’s just beautiful. It took 30 seconds to construct and I am so happy with it. Built so well and sturdy. Ergoflex told me this is a new product they are doing so I was expecting something might gone wrong but I couldn’t be more wrong. The Ergoflex Mattress which is my third is perfect again. Can’t rave enough about the whole process and I personally think it’s the best looking bed frame I have seen for sale.

See all Ergoflex Premium Bed Base reviews