Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Ergoflex Premium Bed Base (page 2 of 2)

Pros

• High quality

• Simple to put together

• Pleasant to sleep on

• Ease of Assembly
Frankie

FrankiePerth

Nice modern looking quality bed

The bed is a perfect match to the mattress. Will definitely purchase more of these when we require new beds. Quality so high. Superb ordering process and great after sales service providing up dates along the way with a fast delivery period.

Emma Original Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Emma Original Mattress

1,756 reviews
Ad
Lesley

LesleyAdelaide

Very happy with our bed base

Excellent service and I was very impressed with the quality of the fabric and workmanship when it arrived. Having the ability to tailor make your own bed base from the extensive range of fabrics available was a definite plus!! There was a delay from the supplier for the darker legs we chose so they sent a set of lighter ones with the base temporarily and our son decided that he liked them better!!

Saskia

Saskia

Bed Frame - Love it!!!

Just bought a bed frame from Ergoflex and it is beautiful!! It is for my daughter's bedroom that will also double as a guest room so we wanted something a bit nicer! Really easy to put together and arrived really quickly.
Her room looks gorgeous now...

Beds

Find out how Ergoflex Premium Bed Base compares to other Beds

Courtney

Courtney

Stunning bed!

I had been researching a new frame for a while when I came across these on the Ergoflex website. The colour and design options were great and I loved how easy and seem-less the ordering process was. The customer service team, especially Matt, were amazing. I could not fault them at all. The bed looks amazing... better then I expected. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new bed base, Australian made and of great quality. Thanks again !

Sue

SuePortarlington

It was worth the wait

I am pleased to say that my bed and frame has been a very good investment. The frame is perfect for the mattress and I am very happy with my purchase. Even though the delivery was a tad late the customer service was beyond reproach and I was kept in the loop at all times. Thank you Ergoflex for actually caring about your customers (doesn't always happen these days)

JessicaHerman

JessicaHermanSydney

Quality and Service

A bit over three weeks ago I purchased my configured king bed frame with it arriving on Monday which was a lot earlier than I expected it to be made for me. The process was easy and I was kept up to date throughout. I can’t believe the quality of this bed frame. I know it was made in Australia but it’s just beautiful. It took 30 seconds to construct and I am so happy with it. Built so well and sturdy. Ergoflex told me this is a new product they are doing so I was expecting something might gone wrong but I couldn’t be more wrong. The Ergoflex Mattress which is my third is perfect again. Can’t rave enough about the whole process and I personally think it’s the best looking bed frame I have seen for sale.

Emma Original Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Emma Original Mattress

1,756 reviews
Ad
See all Ergoflex Premium Bed Base reviews

Anneliese P

Anneliese Pasked

How comfortable is the padding on the headboard?

Amma Joy
Amma Joy

Nice and soft and comfortable.

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

Does this base come in different colours and could you tell me how high is it please?

Ergoflex
Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Sarah, thank you for your questions. The bed frame comes in a range of colours which you can find on our website within the bed frame section. The high foundation bed frame is 360mm from the floor to the top of the side rail and the low foundation is 390mm. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Features:

• The Ergoflex Premium Bed Base is made from sustainably sourced, Australian timber (Victorian Ash hardwood and heat-treated pine) to give you a durable bed that will last you years to come.
  • The bed is hand-upholstered and made from the finest Warwick fabrics, making it as beautiful as it is functional.
  • This bed comes in 4 fabric choices and over 30 colour choices, letting you customise it to match your room and personal style.
  • According to Ergoflex, this bed can be assembled in minutes.
  • It comes with a 5-year warranty, so you don't need to lose sleep about your bed breaking down.
  • Because it’s highly customisable (it also lets you choose the height and headboard of the bed), the prices for this bed base vary a lot. It will cost you anywhere from $1899 (the lowest price for a single) to $3999 (the highest price for a king).

Points of praise:

• Reviewers loved the high quality of the Ergo Premium Bed Base, saying that it was sturdy and didn’t creak.
  • The bed is easy to assemble, according to reviews.
  • Reviewers found the bed to be highly comfortable.
  • They also said that the bed was beautiful, and that the customisable features they chose came as expected, even better in the case of some reviewers.

Points to consider:

• Some bed styles may need two people to assemble.

Emma Original MattressAd