Eric Tyre & Wheel Insurance

Eric Tyre & Wheel Insurance

Great service - Miguel

Miguel Hernandez was fantastic and help me to lodge claim and explain process. My claim was approve and resolve within a week.
This was my first claim but seems like made a right choice to get several insurance products for my AUDI by ERIC insurance company.

Car ModelAudi A3
Eric Product TypeEquity Protection Insurance, Loan Protection Insurance (LPI), Total Assist Insurance (TAI), Tyre & Wheel Insurance and Warranty Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Rajesh, Thank's for taking the time to review our Tyre and Wheel Insurance! We're happy to hear we were able to assist with repairs to your vehicle.

Dave

DaveNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service

When I called I got excellent service from the start. Very helpful, I had no policy number with me, but the chap was able to correctly identify me through my rego no and from there all the details where completed. I just need to send photos of my cracked wheel. Photos sent late on Friday afternoon, claim approved by 9:00am Monday morning. Excellent service.

Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dave, Thanks for taking the time to share your claims experience. We're really pleased to hear we were able to help and meet your expectations!

Easy claim process

I rang to enquire about whether an incident was covered and was able to lodge a claim within minutes. Daniel (customer service rep) was professional and friendly and explained the process. No fuss and easy to claim...

Car ModelKia Picanto JA AO Edition Automatic
Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Cam, Thanks for taking the time to share claims your positive experience with our Tyre & Rim Insurance. We're pleased to hear our service met your expectations.