Erol's Fencing

Erol's Fencing

perfect

Excellent work with full quality wood and commitment and good customer services . I highly recommend any one to have deal with him. I my self happy to deal with him again

James B.

James B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Fencing guy in Melbourne Northern Suburbs

Cannot recommend this guy highly enough.
Have been involved with 3 fence jobs in the last couple of years and this guy has been the best out of all of them. Great price, great workmanship, listened to my specific requirements and one of the nicest guys I've met in a long time. Use him - he is excellent if you need a fence in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
James - Coburg North

Outstanding workmanship, very professional and excellent product

Erol's fencing gave impeccable and timely service. Polite, professional and willing to be flexible to our needs. They arrived on time and worked tirelessly to finish their work without compromising excellence. We highly recommend their services and products. Will always comfortably refer them to friends and others knowing that they will receive the same excellence in service and product as we did.

Fencing Companies