Esanda Novated Lease

Esanda Novated Lease

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Esanda Novated Lease? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    pcmiller13
    pcmiller13NSW, 2340

Had only a few issues but otherwise can't complain.

Amber J
    Amber J

Never ever go through Esanda!

I am STILL going through the process of getting my used car loan through Esanda after already being approved. I gave them all of the documents they said they needed and now apparently they need some more! I am desperate for a new car as mine has completely broken and I have been waiting and running around getting document after document through and they need more from me after I was told I no longer needed any more documents and that my loan would be processed soon. I am so frustrated with this company that claims easy and fast loans. I would never recommend Esanda to anyone. In fact I'll be telling people to keep as clear from this company as possible. Greedy and disgusting.

Other Car Loans

JetAbe
    JetAbeAU

Esanda are theifs watch out and save yourself while you can

This is an Anz owned subsidiary and a greedy monstrous organisation.

They have taken from me more money then the price of my vehicle.

Thats after paying them a years worth of payments.They charged all the interest upfront and wont let go off me.

High interest rate.

This has caused me a lot of stress I lost my savings to get out of a novated lease.
    Nothing at all