Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7 (page 2 of 2)

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Louise v.

Louise v.

Aldi Dryer

Fantasy machine and great value for money too.
Easy to pick up on my own. Packed very well with handles to hold it while travelling home.
I’m very happy with this purchase. Aldi products allow luxury at a budget price. Thanks Aldi Australia.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI.

Esatto
Residentia Group SupportEsatto
Paul D.

Paul D.Canberra 2600, ACT

A workhorse that dries well

Dries well, comfortably handles a large load. Drying time is around 1 1/2hrs for large loads. Have only used the ‘Auto’ setting, for a range of fabric types without issue. I can’t imagine spending more money on a dryer would produce any better result. Easy to use, condenser works well with no moisture in the air, relatively quiet. Lint filter could be easier to clean, but this is a very minor consideration. Very happy with the unit.

Purchased in May 2019.

Esatto
Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. We are really pleased to hear you love it as much as we do! Glad you're enjoying it and thanks again for the review.

Wayne

WayneCentral West, NSW

Works great

Works perfectly, but I don't find the dial settings to be very intuitive. It should just have the heat level and dryness level. According to the instructions, I should only use the mixed load setting, or auto, but things weren't drying very well, so I stuck it on cotton standard, and my clothes came out perfect.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Esatto EHPD7 compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

grechka

grechkaSydney, NSW

Great dryer, highly recommend

With smaller loads you will need to play around with settings but otherwise, excellent dryer, easy to use, huge capacity and great energy rating. Easy to clean out filter, very easy to set up.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Emma J

Emma Jasked

Hello - I purchased my Essato heat pump dryer last week and have had the sensor lights for the filters and water container come on 4 times in the past 30 minutes (even when they are empty). It was on the 10 minute cool air cycle. The same problem is not happening on warmer cycles (baby care or auto). Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you!

V.V

Hey Emma, it sounds like you cleaned both filters as this has to be done each load. I'd check the manual online then I would get.onto the seller. You may need a service call. Sorry I can't add any more.

Izy W.

Izy W.asked

Hi, my dryer takes around 4-5 hours to dry one normal sized load of washing is this normal?

V.V

That is too a long time. Clean both filters before each use. Double spin towels and heavy wets. A normal load I would giveat least 3 hours but not 4-5. But it.may still be damp at waist bands and thick bits. I dried mostly on "jeans" setting for everything. Hope this helps.

bill s.

bill s.asked

does this dryer come with a drain tube?

Kapitoshka

It does. The instructions for the appliance shows how to connect it (default is draining into container). If I'll have time on the weekend I'll create the video on how to disconnect container tube, mount it and connect the drain tube... Tips and tricks etc. It is simple, but somehow not straight forward.

Kapitoshka

For those who are interested I filmed how to plumb the dryer (redirect the moisture draining from onboard container to the washing machine drain outlet) and best practice how to clean filters to keep in in working order for the long time: https://youtu.be/3eem7F2XMJ8

Francis
Francis

Thankyou! The dryer had a clear plastic plug on the end that the manual did not say remove and I coudlnt figure out how to put it on, your video saved me a lot of hassle! Apprieciated!

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right