Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Natalie W

Natalie WAU

Takes forever to dry clothes - 5.5 hours for a set of sheets!!!

Ive had this dryer for 6 weeks now and to be honest, I want to give it away.
Ive tried everything on the troubleshooting suggestions. empty water container, clean filters but this takes so long to dry and I cant see how it could possibly be economical when it take 5.5 hours to dry a set of sheets!!!! my ole piece of cray dryer did a better job. I have contacted appliances online for comment but I am yet to hear from them and every time I call no one answers - so frustrating.
I would avoid at all costs!

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

Esatto
Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Emma J

Emma Jasked

Hello - I purchased my Essato heat pump dryer last week and have had the sensor lights for the filters and water container come on 4 times in the past 30 minutes (even when they are empty). It was on the 10 minute cool air cycle. The same problem is not happening on warmer cycles (baby care or auto). Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you!

V.V

Hey Emma, it sounds like you cleaned both filters as this has to be done each load. I'd check the manual online then I would get.onto the seller. You may need a service call. Sorry I can't add any more.

Izy W.

Izy W.asked

Hi, my dryer takes around 4-5 hours to dry one normal sized load of washing is this normal?

V.V

That is too a long time. Clean both filters before each use. Double spin towels and heavy wets. A normal load I would giveat least 3 hours but not 4-5. But it.may still be damp at waist bands and thick bits. I dried mostly on "jeans" setting for everything. Hope this helps.

bill s.

bill s.asked

does this dryer come with a drain tube?

Kapitoshka

It does. The instructions for the appliance shows how to connect it (default is draining into container). If I'll have time on the weekend I'll create the video on how to disconnect container tube, mount it and connect the drain tube... Tips and tricks etc. It is simple, but somehow not straight forward.

Kapitoshka

For those who are interested I filmed how to plumb the dryer (redirect the moisture draining from onboard container to the washing machine drain outlet) and best practice how to clean filters to keep in in working order for the long time: https://youtu.be/3eem7F2XMJ8

Francis
Francis

Thankyou! The dryer had a clear plastic plug on the end that the manual did not say remove and I coudlnt figure out how to put it on, your video saved me a lot of hassle! Apprieciated!

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right