Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

So P.

So P.

Great value for money

Great machine for this price tag. I paid $516 back in November and purchased from appliance online’s ebay store. As always, the delivery was super quick! During bushfire time, we didn’t want to dry baby’s clothes so this dryer worked wonder. Heat pump is working well so the laundry won’t become sauna. You need to install the drainage hose properly, otherwise the machine won’t work well.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $516.80.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks So for your feedback and review and glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. Thanks.

Yun S

Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

For a $500ish dryer, Esatto EHPD7 is great value for money.
We have been using it on a daily basis, sometimes 2 loads per day. It's been 10 months and it's still holding up well. I usually put it on the extra dry function for cotton, which most of our clothes are. It handles regular clothes well, usually taking 2 hrs. But for large items such as bath towel and bed linens it might struggle to get it dry...
I haven't tried any delicates yet so cannot comment on that.

Purchased in June 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Yun, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Thanks again.

Eddie

EddieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good for the price

Had a Beko Heat pump Dryer before this one. Its very good for the money spent. Cant have any other types of dryers except for heat pump one. Like the AUTO setting and the larger drum. The Beko didn't have this and tangled the sheets into balls. Had to stop and fix every 10 mins. The Essatto doesn't have this problem. The only thing that I can possibly see being a problem in the future, The lint filter doesn't seem to fit correctly (lots of movement) so a lot of lint gets into the second filter, then you can see lint on the evap condenser fins. Not a massive problem but could become a problem in the future.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $695.00.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Esatto EHPD7 compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

kyteflyer

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

Still very new, but I love it.

I have just bought this dryer and christened it with a load of undies, then a load of towels, and soon, a load of bedding. So far, so good. Happy with the speed of drying, and because its in the garage, noise is not an issue (and it is very noisy). Im using the H2O collector for plant watering. Have not yet used with delicates so cant comment on that.

I expect I shall update this review as time wears on.

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $605.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review KyteFlyer- it's greatly appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you love your Heat pump dryer as much as we do! Thanks again.

Wayne

WayneCentral West, NSW

Works great

Works perfectly, but I don't find the dial settings to be very intuitive. It should just have the heat level and dryness level. According to the instructions, I should only use the mixed load setting, or auto, but things weren't drying very well, so I stuck it on cotton standard, and my clothes came out perfect.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Emma J

Emma Jasked

Hello - I purchased my Essato heat pump dryer last week and have had the sensor lights for the filters and water container come on 4 times in the past 30 minutes (even when they are empty). It was on the 10 minute cool air cycle. The same problem is not happening on warmer cycles (baby care or auto). Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you!

V.V

Hey Emma, it sounds like you cleaned both filters as this has to be done each load. I'd check the manual online then I would get.onto the seller. You may need a service call. Sorry I can't add any more.

Izy W.

Izy W.asked

Hi, my dryer takes around 4-5 hours to dry one normal sized load of washing is this normal?

V.V

That is too a long time. Clean both filters before each use. Double spin towels and heavy wets. A normal load I would giveat least 3 hours but not 4-5. But it.may still be damp at waist bands and thick bits. I dried mostly on "jeans" setting for everything. Hope this helps.

bill s.

bill s.asked

does this dryer come with a drain tube?

Kapitoshka

It does. The instructions for the appliance shows how to connect it (default is draining into container). If I'll have time on the weekend I'll create the video on how to disconnect container tube, mount it and connect the drain tube... Tips and tricks etc. It is simple, but somehow not straight forward.

Kapitoshka

For those who are interested I filmed how to plumb the dryer (redirect the moisture draining from onboard container to the washing machine drain outlet) and best practice how to clean filters to keep in in working order for the long time: https://youtu.be/3eem7F2XMJ8

Francis
Francis

Thankyou! The dryer had a clear plastic plug on the end that the manual did not say remove and I coudlnt figure out how to put it on, your video saved me a lot of hassle! Apprieciated!

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right