Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Martin Pursglove

Martin PursgloveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great dryer

This dryer is great value had it for a few years now. I don’t have the drain set up I just empty the water when required. I’m having an issue after running for 5 mins the full light comes on & it stops working. All filters are super clean & no build up. Anyone got any ideas. [Email Address Removed]

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thank you. I will give them a call on Monday.

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dryer for the price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Appliances Online for $619.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Kapitoshka, Thanks so much for the review. Glad you are enjoying our product and would recommend it.

Robbo

RobboSydney, NSW

Great value, easy to set up drain to sink

Easy to use.
Easy to access the lint filter.
Efficient and reliable.
I have had this dryer almost every day for the last year, and it hasn’t missed a beat. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $584.00.

Phil M.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Goodbye condensation or needing to leave a door open

I was a bit hesitant in buying a brand that I have not encountered before, but with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty I thought I would give it a try and have not looked back.

The biggest concern with traditional dryers was having to leave a door open while running it so that the laundry be subject to condensation. With the heat pump dryer this is no longer a concern. The water trap needs to be drained after each load, so I would recommend plumbing in the pipe to alleviate this.

The Esatto EHPD7 has a lot of functionally, although I have only used "auto". Since purchasing from Appliances Online I have had no issues with the dryer.

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online for $779.00.

Hi Phil,
I am very happy to hear you are enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. Thanks for leaving a review!

jessbutterly

jessbutterlyPerth, WA

Was skeptical but I love it!!

I was worried about buying a brand I hadn’t heard of but I’m so glad I read all the reviews and went with it. The dryer is so quiet. I replaced a F&P Condenser dryer which was terrible from day 1.

This dryer is quiet, heats up less so I can tell will be less damaging on clothing.

Has heaps of settings but overall I love it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Home Clearance for $650.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Jess, Thank you so much for leaving a review we are very happy to hear you enjoy your Esatto dryer. Wish you the best of the Holiday season.

Paul B

Paul BNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love this dryer. So much better then previous vented dryer

Updated - after several weeks now I can say this dryer is working perfectly for my family (2 adults and 2 kids).

Have had this dryer a week now. Use it everyday. It has worked perfectly for me. I use on auto and everything is dry when I return. It’s fairly noisy but no more then previous dryer with the added benefit of not steaming up my house. The key is to not overfill it and it dries perfectly. Cost $660 delivered from appliances online which is a bargain as most of the other dryers were double the price.

There is a hose attachment for emptying the water which I am not using yet but will. All in all, I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at Appliances Online for $660.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to post this review and we're glad to hear your enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. This is one of our most popular products. Thanks again.

Kelly P.

Kelly P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best dryer ever

I absolutely love this dryer. Not only is it cheaper to run than others, it dries clothes perfectly and doesn't shrink. I don't have a clothes line so literally everything goes in the dryer. I just use the auto setting and walk away. It does take some time but their always perfect. Couldn't be happier and for the price, it is amazing. I usually do 2 loads a day and have owned for 18 months now... never skipped a beat.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $590.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Kelly, I am so happy to hear your thoughts on the Esatto dryer. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Hope you have a lovely day.

James C

James C

Great dryer

Have had for 6 months now. Replaced very ancient hoover. A big fan of the auto feature which will keep drying till clothes are done then turn off. Might cost a bit at the start, but worth it in the end. Still keeps the garage warm like the older one but no biggy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $550.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi James, thank-you for your feedback and review. We are certainly pleased to hear that you're enjoying our Esatto EHPD7. It's a hero product for us and has certainly been very popular. Thanks again.

Gerda

Gerda

Could not be happier about my purchase!

It is my first heat pump dryer. My husband was very sceptical of it as it is so cheap compared to all other heat pump driers (about 50% less than same capacity other brands one!). Let me tell you, it’s amazing. Could not be happier about my purchase! It is silent, easy to install & use & does not seem to take longer that regular dryer (which was one of my small concerns).

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $584.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Gerda, thank-you for your great review! We love this heat pump dryer and it's become a cult hero product- so we are thrilled you're enjoying it also. Thanks again for taking the time!

Nicole Ona Mission

Nicole Ona MissionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10/10 would buy again

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for $600.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Nicole, thank-you so much for your amazing review and feedback. We are so glad you love this product as much as we do. It's become one of our hero products and we are very proud of it! Thank-you again.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luv this heat pump dryer

I bought it at a discount price. The other heat pump dryers are twice or more than what I paid. Great at drying clothes. No more condensation. The capacity is 7kg which is what I need for 3 children. Best dryer I ever bought. Looking forward to my electricity bills because of the energy rating.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for $629.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Deborah, thank-you for your review and feedback. We are very proud of this product and we couldn't be happier to hear your experience also. Thanks for your support and for the review.

Borlifan

BorlifanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than hoped for.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Borlifan, thank-you greatly for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy to hear of your good experience. We have made some enhancements to the user manual over recent months too. Thanks again!

Louise v.

Louise v.

Aldi Dryer

Fantasy machine and great value for money too.
Easy to pick up on my own. Packed very well with handles to hold it while travelling home.
I’m very happy with this purchase. Aldi products allow luxury at a budget price. Thanks Aldi Australia.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI.

Paul D.

Paul D.Canberra 2600, ACT

A workhorse that dries well

Dries well, comfortably handles a large load. Drying time is around 1 1/2hrs for large loads. Have only used the ‘Auto’ setting, for a range of fabric types without issue. I can’t imagine spending more money on a dryer would produce any better result. Easy to use, condenser works well with no moisture in the air, relatively quiet. Lint filter could be easier to clean, but this is a very minor consideration. Very happy with the unit.

Purchased in May 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. We are really pleased to hear you love it as much as we do! Glad you're enjoying it and thanks again for the review.

grechka

grechkaSydney, NSW

Great dryer, highly recommend

With smaller loads you will need to play around with settings but otherwise, excellent dryer, easy to use, huge capacity and great energy rating. Easy to clean out filter, very easy to set up.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Emma J

Emma Jasked

Hello - I purchased my Essato heat pump dryer last week and have had the sensor lights for the filters and water container come on 4 times in the past 30 minutes (even when they are empty). It was on the 10 minute cool air cycle. The same problem is not happening on warmer cycles (baby care or auto). Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you!

V.V

Hey Emma, it sounds like you cleaned both filters as this has to be done each load. I'd check the manual online then I would get.onto the seller. You may need a service call. Sorry I can't add any more.

Izy W.

Izy W.asked

Hi, my dryer takes around 4-5 hours to dry one normal sized load of washing is this normal?

V.V

That is too a long time. Clean both filters before each use. Double spin towels and heavy wets. A normal load I would giveat least 3 hours but not 4-5. But it.may still be damp at waist bands and thick bits. I dried mostly on "jeans" setting for everything. Hope this helps.

bill s.

bill s.asked

does this dryer come with a drain tube?

Kapitoshka

It does. The instructions for the appliance shows how to connect it (default is draining into container). If I'll have time on the weekend I'll create the video on how to disconnect container tube, mount it and connect the drain tube... Tips and tricks etc. It is simple, but somehow not straight forward.

Kapitoshka

For those who are interested I filmed how to plumb the dryer (redirect the moisture draining from onboard container to the washing machine drain outlet) and best practice how to clean filters to keep in in working order for the long time: https://youtu.be/3eem7F2XMJ8

Francis
Francis

Thankyou! The dryer had a clear plastic plug on the end that the manual did not say remove and I coudlnt figure out how to put it on, your video saved me a lot of hassle! Apprieciated!

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right