Esatto ETL8.1

Esatto ETL8.1

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Anna

AnnaLyneham 2602, ACT

Very Happy with purchase

A large washing machine with no centre pole. The water is pulsated through holes in the bottom of the tub - it seems to work very well! Its true the clothes still get a bit tangled but not as much as a machine with the centre pole.

Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Online for $349.00.

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Affordable and functional dishwasher

I recently bought this in an online sale to replace a broken Fisher & Paykel. So far it's working well and I'm happy with it. The clothes come out pretty twisted and wrinkled although it doesn't use an agitator. I still prefer an impeller as my clothes used to get stuck in the F&P's agitator and it's easier to load.
One downside with this Esatto is there's no button to quickly recall the favourite setting, unlike the F&P. However it's good value for money.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $329.00.

Jocelyn

JocelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Basic. Easy to operate

I am happy with this machine in general. No problem with the function. Cleans well. It's one month old.

Four stars because the detergent and fabric conditioner compartment is so NOT obvious to see. It took me a while to find it. I found it through the community answers here in ProductReview.

Overall, good product though. Good looking too. Clothes come out clean and smell nice albeit very wrinkly (I have not used the anti-crease function as yet).

Noise level needs improvement too but for the price I am not fussed.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for $400.00.