Esatto ETLW7

Esatto ETLW7

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

wsp9145

wsp9145Sydney, NSW

Happy with purchase

Large internal space for a compact machine. Excellent value for money. No tangling. Drawbacks. Took ages to understand how to use the programs. Tips: You cannot select 'warm'. When hot and cold lights are on - this equals warm. Don't start selecting from the left. Pick your program first. Do water level last. Otherwise every time you change water level, program changes. Limited autonomy on what you choose is a drawback. Also, spin could be more efficient. Clothes are on the wet side of damp after spin. Regardless, I find this much easier to use than my Fisher and Paykel which frustratingly tangles and becomes unbalanced on loads. If your washer is near a living area you might find the spin cycle a bit noisy.

bella

bellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality

I accidently bought a smaller washing machine but is fine. Have had this for the past two years and have had no issues. Great choice considering it is not a well known brand like my previous choices.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliance Warehouse for A$450.00.

Fantastic machine

Washes any thing to a degree ( not supposed to put some items like rugs in it) time might be a bit long on some cycles. But it's great all round. There's plenty of wash cycle options to choose from.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for A$310.00.

Seenam manchanda

Seenam manchandaSydney, NSW

Good product in perfect price.....

I am using this washing machine from last one year.very good product in this price for everyone.i am fully satisfied with the performance and also with the features of this product.

KANAV M.

KANAV M.Sydney, NSW

Best washing machine ever for me.

I bought this washing machine last year in August for $367 from appliances Online eBay store.
It's the perfect Washing machine for people like myself. It works well saves on electricity costs, doesn't use that much water as well. Clothes handling is also good. Comes with multiple functions.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for A$367.00.

Joemel Bade

Joemel Bade

Great price

Me and my partner is looking for a basic washing machine and bump to this one, great price and practical. Just right for us.. Well recommended and got installed for free..

Purchased in September 2019.

Matt R

Matt RAU

A great washing machine if you’ve got a tight space

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for A$349.00.

Nick S

Nick SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful washing machine for the price

This washing machine is good value. Our family washing machine was at least 15 years old before it started to leak, so we needed a good replacement. Appliances Online seem to be the only company to have this brand on sale, and we had purchased our fridge from them 3 years ago. The machine is quiet, reliable and has one of the most robust lint filters!

Some small critiques:
- The first wash cycle is not the 'Normal' wash, rather it is 'Jeans'. This means you have to click through about 6 times to get to the Normal cycle.
- The sensor sometimes underestimates how much water is needed for a wash, though this might be a personal preference. They still come out washed!

Otherwise, this machine is worth it, especially for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for A$359.00.

CatWoman

CatWomanSomewhere

Almost Great

Happy with size and styling and price from Appliances Online. Absolutely over the moon about the 10 min wash cycle! Wowsers! BUT ... sigh... lint is a huge problem. Still, the price was great and the machine handles most things I throw in it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online.

Kim T

Kim TQueensland

Cheap but Not Nasty

Great machine. Super water efficient and spins out really well. I wasn’t comfortable at first with it not having an agitator but it really cleans very well. It would seem you don’t need an agitator! Highly recommend it and the big bonus is it’s affordability.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$360.00.

Good value washing machine

I bought this after I searched for the review on this website. It turned out to be a big surprise. The machine works well and quiet. Good buy for me.

Purchased in February 2019.

Residentia Support R.Esatto

Thank you for the feedback Jenny. Have a great day.

Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Great product

I purchased this machine through rent buy option. Was not sure of the brand as i had never heard of Esatto but it has been the easiest machine I have ever used. Runs quiet and never failed in the year I have owned it. Washes my quilts and blankets with ease. I would totally recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Antoco

AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheaply built poor quality

Washes great until the washing machine breaks down with the electronics or the bearings. The lid has also cracked and one day it made a terrible noise when spinning. Unfortunately getting onto the Esatto customer care is difficult and all they did was organise for a return as the Esatto washing machines cannot be repaired.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
SOS

SOSWestern Australia

Good value washing machine

I purchased this machine a month ago and I’m very happy with it so far. The cycles are quick (shortest being 10mins) and it washes your clothes well. It is a nice small size but can fit a good amount of clothes per load. This is a great, cheap machine for singles or couples who don’t want to spend a lot but still get a good machine

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the money - not great for large loads

Great cheap machine. Though you need to watch the weight limit as it tops out at about 4 large towels. Other than that no issues at all. Very happy with our purchase
I Highly recommend if you are in the market to replace that old leaky somewhat reliable machine and save on money + power bills

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jenny WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact and efficient

This is a great little machine which has impressed me more the more I use it.It is the first time I have had a machine without an agitator and after some scepticism I have found it to wash efficiently and does not tangle the washing.I love the lint filter and the fold back lid.The quick wash cycle I use for just about everything .I have found that an extra spin cycle may be beneficial for heavier items.Value for money this machine is hard to beat.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
helen brackenrig

helen brackenrigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good machine

It took a little while to work out what programs were best for our clothes. Day to day light soiled clothes we used the quick wash, at 15 mins. This cycle certainly cleaned the clothes. Sheets and towels were on the standard cycle its a bit long, but again cleans well. I had the machine 2 mths now and I'm happy with what it does and the cost.

Residentia Support R.Esatto

Hi Helen, Thanks for the great feedback we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the new machine!

all.round.nice.guy

all.round.nice.guy

Great bang for your buck!

Purchased from appliances online and has been great! I will admit, I was a little nervous because of the price.. but it has surpassed my expectations. Has short wash cycles for people (like me) who are always in a hurry and does a great job. It fairly quiet and easy to use.Its quite compact for a 7kg machine.. and while it dosn't dry as well as my previous Simpson machine, the spin cycle is still more than adequate. Overall, great value for money.

Jason Lee

Jason LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss washing machine that works

Budget washing machine that does what it is designed for - washes clothes.
All the basic washing functions such as cleaning, rinsing, soaking and spinning works well.
Nothing fancy with easy functions.

This is our family washing machine. It's quite compact also.
We previously owned a washing machine from a more well known brand for 6 years, purchased for at least triple the price of this, and we honestly think the Esatto does just as well, if not, better at most times.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Residentia Support R.Esatto

Thanks for the awesome feedback Jas! Glad to hear that your new machine is serving you well :)

Rebbecca

RebbeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent priced product that works well

The esatto ETLW7 is great value for money.
I Love that it has extra space due to no agitator.
The ETLW7 isn't as bulky as some other machines on the market. I found it took up less space than my 5.5kg machine.
It is quiet and the number of different functions is great.
One down side is I found the user manual not explanatory enough and had to call customer service to find out where the fabric softner holder was and what the drawer inside the washing machine was and how to use it.