Esatto ETLW7

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wonderful washing machine for the price

This washing machine is good value. Our family washing machine was at least 15 years old before it started to leak, so we needed a good replacement. Appliances Online seem to be the only company to have this brand on sale, and we had purchased our fridge from them 3 years ago. The machine is quiet, reliable and has one of the most robust lint filters!

Some small critiques:
- The first wash cycle is not the 'Normal' wash, rather it is 'Jeans'. This means you have to click through about 6 times to get to the Normal cycle.
- The sensor sometimes underestimates how much water is needed for a wash, though this might be a personal preference. They still come out washed!

Otherwise, this machine is worth it, especially for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $359.00.

Almost Great

Happy with size and styling and price from Appliances Online. Absolutely over the moon about the 10 min wash cycle! Wowsers! BUT ... sigh... lint is a huge problem. Still, the price was great and the machine handles most things I throw in it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online.

Cheap but Not Nasty

Great machine. Super water efficient and spins out really well. I wasn’t comfortable at first with it not having an agitator but it really cleans very well. It would seem you don’t need an agitator! Highly recommend it and the big bonus is it’s affordability.

Purchased in January 2019 for $360.00.

Good value washing machine

I bought this after I searched for the review on this website. It turned out to be a big surprise. The machine works well and quiet. Good buy for me.

Purchased in February 2019.

Thank you for the feedback Jenny. Have a great day.

Great product

I purchased this machine through rent buy option. Was not sure of the brand as i had never heard of Esatto but it has been the easiest machine I have ever used. Runs quiet and never failed in the year I have owned it. Washes my quilts and blankets with ease. I would totally recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheaply built poor quality

Washes great until the washing machine breaks down with the electronics or the bearings. The lid has also cracked and one day it made a terrible noise when spinning. Unfortunately getting onto the Esatto customer care is difficult and all they did was organise for a return as the Esatto washing machines cannot be repaired.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Good value washing machine

I purchased this machine a month ago and I’m very happy with it so far. The cycles are quick (shortest being 10mins) and it washes your clothes well. It is a nice small size but can fit a good amount of clothes per load. This is a great, cheap machine for singles or couples who don’t want to spend a lot but still get a good machine

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great for the money - not great for large loads

Great cheap machine. Though you need to watch the weight limit as it tops out at about 4 large towels. Other than that no issues at all. Very happy with our purchase
I Highly recommend if you are in the market to replace that old leaky somewhat reliable machine and save on money + power bills

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Compact and efficient

This is a great little machine which has impressed me more the more I use it.It is the first time I have had a machine without an agitator and after some scepticism I have found it to wash efficiently and does not tangle the washing.I love the lint filter and the fold back lid.The quick wash cycle I use for just about everything .I have found that an extra spin cycle may be beneficial for heavier items.Value for money this machine is hard to beat.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good machine

It took a little while to work out what programs were best for our clothes. Day to day light soiled clothes we used the quick wash, at 15 mins. This cycle certainly cleaned the clothes. Sheets and towels were on the standard cycle its a bit long, but again cleans well. I had the machine 2 mths now and I'm happy with what it does and the cost.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Helen, Thanks for the great feedback we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the new machine!

Great bang for your buck!

Purchased from appliances online and has been great! I will admit, I was a little nervous because of the price.. but it has surpassed my expectations. Has short wash cycles for people (like me) who are always in a hurry and does a great job. It fairly quiet and easy to use.Its quite compact for a 7kg machine.. and while it dosn't dry as well as my previous Simpson machine, the spin cycle is still more than adequate. Overall, great value for money.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

No fuss washing machine that works

Budget washing machine that does what it is designed for - washes clothes.
All the basic washing functions such as cleaning, rinsing, soaking and spinning works well.
Nothing fancy with easy functions.

This is our family washing machine. It's quite compact also.
We previously owned a washing machine from a more well known brand for 6 years, purchased for at least triple the price of this, and we honestly think the Esatto does just as well, if not, better at most times.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thanks for the awesome feedback Jas! Glad to hear that your new machine is serving you well :)

Excellent priced product that works well

The esatto ETLW7 is great value for money.
I Love that it has extra space due to no agitator.
The ETLW7 isn't as bulky as some other machines on the market. I found it took up less space than my 5.5kg machine.
It is quiet and the number of different functions is great.
One down side is I found the user manual not explanatory enough and had to call customer service to find out where the fabric softner holder was and what the drawer inside the washing machine was and how to use it.

Very good washing machine

I bought this washing machine from Appliances Online when I shifted in January, and found the whole process very satisfactory. Good price, prompt delivery, carried up to the first floor, and the washer works very well. Quiet, several washing programmes, effective spin which takes most of the water out of the clothes. Very satisfied, thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good value washer that works well.

This machine washes well and is much quieter than my last one. A bit smaller footprint but still does a reasonable size load. My only complaint is that it doesn't spin as dry as I'd like but I can live with that. Overall, good value machine especially with the price I paid from Appliances Online.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent value for money

This Esatto model is very quiet and capable of a multitude of different wash programs. I gave it a very grubby old dressing gown to wash to prove its worth and it did a surprisingly good job, albeit taking about an hour and a half and several water changes. It may prove to be extravagant with water but it does the job well, looks smart and talks in bleeps, keeping me informed about its progress.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Please remove this review. I thought the photo was of the machine I bought but this is a different model. Keeping this review here misleads everyone.

Fantastic value standard washing machine that does what it says on the box!

I've been running crappy second-hand top loaders up til this one so this is a breath of fresh air compared to those.

First thing I noticed was that there was no agitator, they're apparently obsolete though as this machine cleans as well as any. I'd wager the missing plastic scrubbing and stretching will also result in your clothes lasting longer.

I'd consider it average on noise levels. It definitely isn't loud but if you're near it you can hear it.

The see through lid is a nice touch but I have my concerns with the durability of the lid section especially with younger children or rougher adults, it's made of plastic for the most part and looks like it's non replaceable with plastic hinges, that could break if abused. This issue is the only reason I didn't give it a 5.

The bottom line is for the price I paid it's amazing value and does everything I want and excludes anything I don't need.It's also Australian made and owned also enticed me as I work in an Australian owned and made workplace myself and realise how important it is to support our brands.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Amazing value

Amazing value, nice looking machine, cleans very well. It's the first machine i have owned without an agitator and in my opinion washes much better.
It is quite easy to use which is great for me because i am fairly simple lol.
I love it, especially for the price paid.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Better than I expected

This has to be the best washing machine I've owned. Priced really well. Brought in a hurry as my old one died mid wash. No wear on clothes. Not the quietest machine but not the noisest Ive heard either. Favourite features would be the fact it just keeps going! Highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great Washing Machine

Ive had one for nearly 6 months now. I Picked it because it was very cheap though i hadn't heard of the esatto brand. Very happy so far with its performance and other aspects. Have made a review of the features and an unboxing video on youtube. They apparently come with a 24 month warranty now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017