Esatto ETLW7

Esatto ETLW7 Questions & Answers

36 questions from our users

Mark

Markasked

Why does the cold water hose keep blowing off the machine have tried everything

KANAV M.

You should try contacting their customer care if the product is under warranty.

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

I have E30 coming up on my machine. Ive turned it off for the and ive tried a few different settings but E30 still comes up. I think its a water overload, how do i fix this.

Jackyy S.asked

Hi there! I have a 8kg top loader, and my washing doesnt seem like its draining properly. My clothes are still soaked with abit of water still sitting on the bottom!! Help!

Joemel Bade
Joemel Bade

i have no problem with mine.. its all good

KANAV M.

Yeah it has happened with me once brfore, but what I did was that I give the machine one more go by turning it off and then turning back on again and doing the drain function and it worked fine.
Try it.

Jackyy S.

Drain function? Haha wheres that!

Morag G.

Morag G.asked

I just did a test cycle on my new esatto 7.5 kg front loader . Put it on the eco setting - no clothing in it. It won't drain . Error message 21. There us no kink in the hose . Can you please advise what to do

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

My 8kg is not draining and shows E4 message?

Emmi

Emmiasked

Why isn't my ETLW7 balancing the load before spinning?

Jane M

Jane Masked

Will the etlw7 take 2 queen size sheets

CatWoman
CatWoman

Jocelynasked

Hello, I have sent you an email but I have not received a reply. Can you please send me an image of the inside of the machine that will show me which part I should put the detergent and the fabric softener in?

Also, how do I troubleshoot if it does not drain properly? The cycle finishes with the clothes still soaking wet. I tried to pull out the drain hose and the water does not run through either. If you can send instuctions that would be great. Thank you

mjcnasayao@gmail.com

Freddy fittler
Freddy fittler

There is a drawer on the back top inside machine that takes detergent and softener

coop

coopasked

How do i set the "my cycle" option on the Esatto 6kg front loader?
I did what the instuctions said but that didn't work. I called Esatto but I'm still waiting for a response.

KarenP

KarenPasked

We have just bought this machine. It got installed by the company we bought it from and when we have gone to use it for the first time we can’t use the main button panel. All the lights come on and you can’t use any button. What can we do or is it faulty?

Hi Karen,
Please call us on 1300 11 4357 so we can troubleshoot with you.

Aimee

Aimeeasked

I’ve had my machine for month or so but I’m still not sure I’m using it correctly. I put my liquid detergent in the tray at the back left and it runs straight down onto my clothes which doesn’t seem right. Also where does fabric softener go?
Thanks!

Hi Aimee,
Your fabric softener and liquid detergent should have separate compartments depending on the version of the model you have. Please call us on 1300 114 357 or email us at support@residentiagroup.com.au and we will give you a call to discuss!

Jocelyn

When you open the lid directly under it there is a white rectangle that looks likw its just a design. Pull it out and voila compartments!

Kim

Kimasked

Can someone please tell me why F8 keeps on coming up on my washing machine. Esatto 7kg ETLW7

Hayden
Hayden

Hi Kim.

Thanks for your enquiry, sorry for the delay.

F8 is an error that appears in the service manual rather than the user manual. This is an error with the wiring that connects the water sensor to the main computer component in the unit. Generally performing a hard reset will sort out your problem. Please turn your unit off at the powerpoint for 45 minutes, then turn it back on.

If the issue persists, please send through a copy of your receipt along with your contact details and address to support@residentiagroup.com.au, you may need a repair.

Scarp

Scarpasked

Hi,
I am also struggling with where the fabric softener goes. I place it in the compartment next to the detergent and it will empty (when the cycle starts) straight away.

My mum use to place the softener in a while near the drum but there are no instructions in the manual regarding this or the softener.

Maybe it’s a different setting I need to use?

I can see that others have struggled and been sent info. Can you please also email me instructions for fabric softener use? [email removed]

Kim T
Kim T

Yes, I too had the same question! You will find it on the actual drum. There is a little “lip” where you pour it in. Once you see it, you’ll slap your forehead wondering how you didn’t see it earlier
Easy when you know how! Cheers.

Jocelyn

Hi are you able to post a photo of it?

Jocelyn

Found it!! Jeez they hid it so well

Narelle M.

Narelle M.asked

Whats the best detergent to use?

Nicole F.

Nicole F.asked

Where do I find the lint filter on this machine?

Hi Nicole,
You will find the lint filter inside the drum of the machine.
Regards,
Brooke
Esatto Support
1300 11 4357

Jay Fredrickson

Jay Fredricksonasked

how do I tell if my machine has an in drain filter or not

Hi Jay,
Thanks for getting in touch. Your machine does have a drain pump filter, it is next to the drain hose on the rear of the machine, it looks like a giant plug. if you would like for us to send through a diagram, please email your details to support@residentiagroup.com.au or call us on 1300 114 57

Robynne W.

Robynne W.asked

Hi can you please tell me what the recycle does on my new machine?

Hi Robynne,
Recycle is basically like a soak function, though named badly! It will hold the water in the drum. If you would like us to discuss in depth, please email us your contact details (support@residentiagroup.com.au) and we will give you a buzz!

Colin W.

Colin W.asked

Had our Esatto for 3 months and it's been great, however today after doing a small wash of 2 towels we noticed water on the floor. Thought it must be a hose but we noticed water coming down the back of the machine. Anyone else had this experience or have an idea what it could be?

Sam. E

Sam. Easked

My essato ETL6.1 refuses to do anything with child water alone. it won't do a cold wash only warm or hot. It won't rinse them either. What could it be? The machine is brand new!

Jay

Jayasked

Just bought the Esatto 6 kgs the instructions do not tell you where to put the detergent. Can you send a photo of that to me? Also, I paid for the installation by Appliances online and the inlet hot and water leaks onto the floor. Not happy.

Inalto MC25B
Inalto MC25B

Hi Jay,
so sorry to hear your experience hasn't been great. I would contact Appliances Online and ask they send their handicrew back to refit the hoses!
In relation to the detergent, I can send you an image that explains where detergent and fabric softener can be placed, please email support@residentiagroup.com.au and I will get this through to you right away.

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives