Esatto ETLW70B

Esatto ETLW70B

MPN: ETLW70B
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

3.2
Mat257
Mat257

Disgusting. Relentless. Faulty. E3 Obsessive.

I bought this machine yesterday. The first quick load went through no issues. The second load all the problems began with the E3 code being activated. No matter what type of load, no matter where the machine was located, no matter what the E3 became relentless, obsessive and mentally draining. The support and encouragement just wasn't forthcoming. I've asked for an immediate return. I don't care for the $384. I want people to avoid Appliances Online, Esatto and Residentia Group - see any of the 3 just don't purchase. Trust me. It's been the worst new appliance experience I've ever had. It's floored me into depression. Please boycott all 3 organisations and their products. The one star rate is way too high.

Purchased in August 2021 at Appliances Online for $384.00.

Teditorasked

I have just washed five large towels with the water set on high, at the end I noticed some water under the left front corner, could this be from surging at the high level.
Ted

Esatto
Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Ted, Thanks for reaching out. This can happen if the load was too big. There is an overflow hose in the drum so if the machine is filled past capacity you will notice a leak underneath. I would recommend trying a smaller load to test and if its still leaking please reach out to our service team on 1300 114 357 to examine that machine further.
-Esatto Care Team

Teditor

Many thanks for your reply, I just got this machine and am still coming to grips with it, I use a lower water setting now and no more problems, just me not understanding the machines limits. In all it is a great washing machine and I am sure that it and I will get along fine as it learns my limits as a human.
Ted

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines