Esatto ETLW70B

Esatto ETLW70B

MPN: ETLW70B
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

3.2
Susannah Birch
Susannah BirchDarling Downs, QLD

Reasonable Machine, Issues with Fluff

Purchased in May 2021.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks for your review and feedback Susannah- greatly appreciated.

Graham R.
Graham R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Esatto Top Loading Washing Machine

Nice looking, very practical size for average family. This unit cleans great, plenty of options to use, and good on water saving. 3 Star water rating and approx. 99L for a full wash. Energy rating is only 2 stars, but I cant say I have seen jump in my usage, (two loads a day avg). The barrel does bang around when clothes are not perfectly balanced, but the cycle continues to the end. Final spin can leave clothes a little more damp than front loaders. I like the ability to add a after thought item to the wash, cant do that with front loader. Over all I do like this unit, and would replace with the same brand if the occasion arose.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $502.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks Graham for taking the time to leave your review and feedback! Greatly appreciated.

Teditorasked

I have just washed five large towels with the water set on high, at the end I noticed some water under the left front corner, could this be from surging at the high level.
Ted

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Ted, Thanks for reaching out. This can happen if the load was too big. There is an overflow hose in the drum so if the machine is filled past capacity you will notice a leak underneath. I would recommend trying a smaller load to test and if its still leaking please reach out to our service team on 1300 114 357 to examine that machine further.
-Esatto Care Team

Teditor

Many thanks for your reply, I just got this machine and am still coming to grips with it, I use a lower water setting now and no more problems, just me not understanding the machines limits. In all it is a great washing machine and I am sure that it and I will get along fine as it learns my limits as a human.
Ted

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines