Esatto ETLW70B

Esatto ETLW70B

MPN: ETLW70B
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

3.2
Steven
StevenNortheast, VIC

FANTASTIC

Purchased in July 2021 for $400.00.

Teditorasked

I have just washed five large towels with the water set on high, at the end I noticed some water under the left front corner, could this be from surging at the high level.
Ted

Esatto
Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Ted, Thanks for reaching out. This can happen if the load was too big. There is an overflow hose in the drum so if the machine is filled past capacity you will notice a leak underneath. I would recommend trying a smaller load to test and if its still leaking please reach out to our service team on 1300 114 357 to examine that machine further.
-Esatto Care Team

Teditor

Many thanks for your reply, I just got this machine and am still coming to grips with it, I use a lower water setting now and no more problems, just me not understanding the machines limits. In all it is a great washing machine and I am sure that it and I will get along fine as it learns my limits as a human.
Ted

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines