Esatto ETLW7

Esatto ETLW7 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

blackphillip

blackphillipbrisbane

Fantastic value standard washing machine that does what it says on the box!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Lynette

LynetteMelbourne, Victoria

Amazing value

Amazing value, nice looking machine, cleans very well. It's the first machine i have owned without an agitator and in my opinion washes much better.
It is quite easy to use which is great for me because i am fairly simple lol.
I love it, especially for the price paid.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Mum

MumRockhampton

Better than I expected

This has to be the best washing machine I've owned. Priced really well. Brought in a hurry as my old one died mid wash. No wear on clothes. Not the quietest machine but not the noisest Ive heard either. Favourite features would be the fact it just keeps going! Highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great Washing Machine

Ive had one for nearly 6 months now. I Picked it because it was very cheap though i hadn't heard of the esatto brand. Very happy so far with its performance and other aspects. Have made a review of the features and an unboxing video on youtube. They apparently come with a 24 month warranty now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nin

NinGold Coast

Affordable and reliable.

Great washing machine at an affordable price. It cleans and rinses clothes fantastically. It doesn't wear out old clothes. It can be a little loud on the spin cycle but nothing too annoying. Favourite features are the quick wash & air dry setting to get that extra moisture out of the clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

hengeo

hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap but really worth it

Stopped working after a year and a half.

Washes brilliantly, spins well, does the job at an affordable price. The only issue I have with this machine is the control panel is a pain to use at times, it's not simple with large writing, you need to press a few buttons to get it going. In saying that, for the price I paid it's not too much of a concern.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Tamarra.TMaroochydore, Queensland

Best investment this year

I have had the 8kg machine now for a week and am in love!
How well does it clean and rinse your clothes?yes and yes
Does it wear-out your clothes?no
Is it quiet or loud?a little loud but nothing crazy
What are your favourite features? the air dry cycle!! my son is studying to be a chef and is 16 so we needed something that could dry fast without actually paying for a dryer! this was perfect for us. clothes come out near dry anyways but with this feature they dry literally in the sun another half hour to the hour more and they are done! washes great good for sauce stains ;) and i have another 4 yr old boy and a dog and so far the only complaint i have is the lint catch lol i have to change it after every wash

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tamarra.T

nearly a yr on and i am sticking by my review :D still a great washer :D

SunnflowerAU

All washed up

Sunnflower

Still happy with this machine.has been great.no problems

Mark

Markasked

Why does the cold water hose keep blowing off the machine have tried everything

KANAV M.

You should try contacting their customer care if the product is under warranty.

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

I have E30 coming up on my machine. Ive turned it off for the and ive tried a few different settings but E30 still comes up. I think its a water overload, how do i fix this.

Jackyy S.asked

Hi there! I have a 8kg top loader, and my washing doesnt seem like its draining properly. My clothes are still soaked with abit of water still sitting on the bottom!! Help!

Joemel Bade
Joemel Bade

i have no problem with mine.. its all good

KANAV M.

Yeah it has happened with me once brfore, but what I did was that I give the machine one more go by turning it off and then turning back on again and doing the drain function and it worked fine.
Try it.

Jackyy S.

Drain function? Haha wheres that!

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $629
Capacity7 kg
Household Size 2-3 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)