Esatto ETLW7

Esatto ETLW7 (page 2 of 2)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Kerry Sharman

Kerry SharmanAU

Good value washer that works well.

This machine washes well and is much quieter than my last one. A bit smaller footprint but still does a reasonable size load. My only complaint is that it doesn't spin as dry as I'd like but I can live with that. Overall, good value machine especially with the price I paid from Appliances Online.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Linda DIYCanberra

Excellent value for money

This Esatto model is very quiet and capable of a multitude of different wash programs. I gave it a very grubby old dressing gown to wash to prove its worth and it did a surprisingly good job, albeit taking about an hour and a half and several water changes. It may prove to be extravagant with water but it does the job well, looks smart and talks in bleeps, keeping me informed about its progress.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Linda DIY

Please remove this review. I thought the photo was of the machine I bought but this is a different model. Keeping this review here misleads everyone.

blackphillip

blackphillipbrisbane

Fantastic value standard washing machine that does what it says on the box!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Lynette

LynetteMelbourne, Victoria

Amazing value

Amazing value, nice looking machine, cleans very well. It's the first machine i have owned without an agitator and in my opinion washes much better.
It is quite easy to use which is great for me because i am fairly simple lol.
I love it, especially for the price paid.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Mum

MumRockhampton

Better than I expected

This has to be the best washing machine I've owned. Priced really well. Brought in a hurry as my old one died mid wash. No wear on clothes. Not the quietest machine but not the noisest Ive heard either. Favourite features would be the fact it just keeps going! Highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great Washing Machine

Ive had one for nearly 6 months now. I Picked it because it was very cheap though i hadn't heard of the esatto brand. Very happy so far with its performance and other aspects. Have made a review of the features and an unboxing video on youtube. They apparently come with a 24 month warranty now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nin

NinGold Coast

Affordable and reliable.

Great washing machine at an affordable price. It cleans and rinses clothes fantastically. It doesn't wear out old clothes. It can be a little loud on the spin cycle but nothing too annoying. Favourite features are the quick wash & air dry setting to get that extra moisture out of the clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

hengeo

hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap but really worth it

Stopped working after a year and a half.

Washes brilliantly, spins well, does the job at an affordable price. The only issue I have with this machine is the control panel is a pain to use at times, it's not simple with large writing, you need to press a few buttons to get it going. In saying that, for the price I paid it's not too much of a concern.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Tamarra.TMaroochydore, Queensland

Best investment this year

I have had the 8kg machine now for a week and am in love!
How well does it clean and rinse your clothes?yes and yes
Does it wear-out your clothes?no
Is it quiet or loud?a little loud but nothing crazy
What are your favourite features? the air dry cycle!! my son is studying to be a chef and is 16 so we needed something that could dry fast without actually paying for a dryer! this was perfect for us. clothes come out near dry anyways but with this feature they dry literally in the sun another half hour to the hour more and they are done! washes great good for sauce stains ;) and i have another 4 yr old boy and a dog and so far the only complaint i have is the lint catch lol i have to change it after every wash

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tamarra.T

nearly a yr on and i am sticking by my review :D still a great washer :D

SunnflowerAU

All washed up

Sunnflower

Still happy with this machine.has been great.no problems

Jheea

Jheeaasked

Hi can someone tell me where do I put the softener? Send me a pic thanks

Damaris H.

Detergent goes in the one marked II FABRIC SOFTER in the middle marked with a flower symbol.

Cindie

Cindieasked

Why does my washing machine keep washing. It gets to 2 mins to go then goes back up to 3 mins. This continues for sometime. I can’t unlock it during this time even if I turn it off at the PowerPoint.

Damaris H.

I too suffer through the endless two min. It can be very frustrating especially if you've popped a load in for a 15 min wash (which for me always turn into 26 min) but I don't think there's anything you can do.

Jordan

Jordanasked

Wanting to buy the 6kg esatto. Can the top be removed from it to fit under counter

Damaris H.

Not really as the top includes the dispenser draw,but it does have adjustable legs that you may be able to wind up to give you the clearance you need

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives