3.6

Pete

PeteSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service

I bought a towel set.. I purchased set through website and found the website easy to navigate and straightforward purchase.
I recommend E-sold - convenient and has a good range of products

Product Delivery

I ordered a new silicone case and screen protector for my phone they seem to be really good quality. I was not expecting it to be delivered as fast as it was.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best guys to buy an iPhone from online

Have now brought three iPhones from Esold for family members, all have lasted the rest of time. The battery life on all the phones are great.
The delivery is super fast! Will definitely use this company again.

Picture Perfect

My daughter is having a ball taking all her own pictures this little camera is great for kids. I have recommended esold to all my friends, I could not fault there service.

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great products

I have used these guys for my last few iPhones- quick service and great quality phones .... never had an issue at all and recommend to all family and friends when in the market for phones

Store LocationMelbourne eBay

Great game

We have had so much fun playing footsball on our new footsball table during this coronavirus lockdown, the kids keep winning is the only problem! Esold delivered in a timely manner. Happy to recommend their services to anyone looking to buy online.

Clothes Dryer

A clothes dryer purchased online and delivered to my door for under $550. Might be a little more expensive than buying in store, but it wouldn’t fit in my car anyway so would need it delivered. When you add a delivery charge to the price in store I think it’s a good deal. Thanks Esold.

iPhone

Happy to leave a review. I can highly recommend Esold to anyone considering to purchase products online, my mother and I have purchased from Esold on a number of occasions and they never disappoint. My last purchase was an iPhone and I had a problem with the phones speaker, I contacted their customer service team who advised me that the phone was covered Apple. Apple Southland replaced the phone no problem. Not Esold’s fault, these things happen.

Snooks

SnooksNorth Western Region, NSW

Happy Kids

With the kids stuck at home driving me crazy( I'm probably driving them crazy too!) I purchased a retro game console. At $60 it's the best value for money that I've spent in a while.

Thanks Guys!

Very good

this product was very good and reliable, it works very well and still have yet to see any problems with this product, it also came in time will definitely buy from here again

My friend recommended Esold to me as had bought an iPhone from them and was satisfied with the product and service. I purchased a iPhone X with accessories and can definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new phone.

A new iPhone at a great price. After comparing prices with the more well know online stores, I decided to buy from Esold as a friend had recommended them to me.

Max

MaxHobart, TAS

Laptop Stand!

I purchased a laptop desk stand from esold for the convenience of being able to work anywhere from home. I couldn't be happier with the stand and ease of ordering. I have recommended to all my family and friends.

Happy

My air fryer arrived on time as promised last week. Can’t wait until mothers day so we can try it out. I can highly recommend Esold to anyone looking to buy online.

Fast shipping

I purchased a new iPhone from Esold and must say I was extremely impressed with their level of service. I ordered a phone online and realised I had chosen the wrong colour, so I contacted them via phone and left a message thinking they wouldn’t reply. Within 24hrs they had replied and the correct colour phone was on it’s way. Being an online store I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service provided.

Happy customer

Purchased an outdoor sofa set. Great quality, very comfy and great customer service. I will definitely be ordering from this site again in the future. Very happy with my purchase!

Brysa

BrysaVictoria

Great Wireless Beats

My new wireless Beats are fantastic they arrived on time and I use them everyday working from home they allow me to move around freely, concentrate with out any interruptions. They are light weight and the sound quality is excellent.

Suzie

SuzieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect solution

I recently bought the induction cooker with the bonus pot as I live in a small unit with only a microwave to cook in, this cooker is perfect for my needs. I have also used it outdoors on my balcony so it will be great to take camping. It arrived within the estimated delivery time. I will definitely buy from Esold again.

Best Product

i purchased the USB Wired Gaming Keyboard 3 LED Colours and it’s been very good and reliable, works very well and have yet to see any problems with this product, shipping was on time,

Alexia

AlexiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience !

I purchased the air fryer and had a great experience. It arrived on time, on excellent terms and it is absolutely useful and works perfectly. Would definitely order again from this site!

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hi, do your phones come with a charger and cable?

James
James

mandy yes they do

Len Kloosmanasked

what is their phone number?

Problem_Solver
Problem_Solver

We actually don't have any phones in our office. To keep costs down everything is done via email. If you would like someone to contact you, please message us at:

If you are using this service already and no one is responding, this could mean your message is getting lost. In that case, please visit our Facebook page and message us here: https://www.facebook.com/esold

Someone will get back to you!

Len Kloosman

I am trying to return a faulty product and have filled in two "tickets" - please contact me at 02 9897 3744 to discuss this matter. Your system is obviously not working.

cheryl ringelstein

cheryl ringelsteinasked

hi, i am wanting a response to 4 emails i have poste to you, about a tower of power vertical 8 socket powerboard i purchased from you on the 25th december 2013. this item does not work. i am fed up waiting for your reponse to this matter. it should have been resolved by now. i am wanting a replacement or better still my money bqck including shipping as i have waited long enough for you to reply. could you please nswer this question. regards cheryl ringelstein.

LindaeSold

Hi Cheryl
We have been having trouble with our support service and as of today we have a new ticketing system. I received your email and requessted accounts do a refund.

Get an answer from our members and eSold representatives