No response

The phone that i purchased has had continual problems but every email i sent was never answered. Now i have a faulty phone that doesn't work with no response from the supplier!!! Very poor response which i believe is due to the fact that my warranty will expire within the next 6 weeks. Do not deal with this supplier because if something goes wrong with your product your request will go unanswered.

betterbelieveitPerth, WA

Poor form!

Made 2 orders Dec 24 and 25th over $100 and it hasn't been sent and no response to emails. Very unhappy!

betterbelieveit

it is now Jan 17 and still nothing, no answers no money back nothing!

Stella

StellaSydney

No Communication. Order Not Received.

Made an online order on the 11th December. Its the 4th of January and still havent received my goods. I have sent 4 emails to them ...and they have not even bothered to contact me. Ive paid over $200 for my order. This is Bad Business.

Karen H

Karen HGold Coast

False Advertising - 5 Star Luxury Pillows

Had problems trying to contact someone about my order.

I had difficulty getting through to the customer service centre but am happy to say that I was contacted today and my order is now being sent out to me.

Excellent Service and prompt delivery

Ordered Guylian chocolates when there was a promotion on and they were 3 times cheaper than what you could buy at Coles/Woolies. Also bought some phone charges and accessories which were really well priced.
    Very impressed and would highly recommend.

Lynn tran

Lynn tranVic

No phone number! Tracing them for mission parts of the clothes cabinet, email, facebook inbox..but t

Bamboo Heat Preventing Pillow

I saw a bamboo pillow from eSold at an incredible cheap price and after reading some of these reviews I was hesitant to buy, but because it was so cheap I thought I may as well give it a go. Site was easy to use and received my order the very next day. Very happy with the quality of the product and the fast delivery time. I'll be sure to buy again. Thanks eSold!

HillsTrojan

HillsTrojanAdelaide

First and Las time Customer

Ordered my product, didn't arrive after 3 weeks and was told it was "sold out and an order will be here in days" another two weeks went by and the same story. A week later and still not here! Asked for a refund which was processed in a slow manner with me needing to remind them twice. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Rockabilly

RockabillyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I purchased a refurbished Samsung S3 32 Gb mobile. When it arrived I found that it would not charge using either the power outlet or the USB on the PC, so it must have had a faulty connector. I contacted eSold and received a pre-paid label to return the phone to them. Unfortunately they no longer had the colour I had chosen but a few days later I received a replacement phone, which I am really happy with (my second colour choice).

5 Start Pillows - worse quality I have experienced

I am disgusted in the misleading description of the so-called 5 star pillows. I would rate them minus 5 Stars!
    - Light as a feather and lacking filling. Definitely no support at all.

Agreed with earlier customer comment

Robert

RobertMt. Warren Park

Excellent Service

Purchased a universal battery charger. When it arrived it would not work. Emailed esold told them the problem and I had a replacement within a week. Well done This is not the first time I have had great service from them.

seamus c.

seamus c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

esold not of to a good start with me

Ingrid h

Ingrid hMelbourne

Very happy with e sold

I have bought a few items from e sold have had good sevice and good products, fast delivery. Highly recommend

Great Products & Service

Bought few times before as well... This time Tv @ Excellent Value with top notch Prompt Service.

Greg.

Greg.A.C.T.

They take your money, don't send the goods and ignore your complaints. I'm reporting them to Consume

On 17 December I ordered goods for approx. $121 and have not received them. My 3 emails of complaint have been totally ignored.

Bad products exceeded only by even worse customer service!!! Be warned about using this company.

As above. Refusal to acknowledge complaint. Multiple emails and no result. I won't name the staff member who continually ignored me but she would never work for me!!

both items did not meet the said qality

"Portable" 12v car vacuum does not reach the boot,i only got small car.
    iWell Jetfloss Water flossing system sprays water everywhere and don't clean the gaps at all. I end up wet face and the mirror that i use also gets wet from the spray bouncing back from teeth. I am very disappointed . Both items belong to bin. What a waste of money. I will never again buy anything from this website. I wonder what the ombudsman says about this no returns or refunds policy...

johnbclayVictoria, Australia

It's a little ripper.

Paid 160 bucks plus $20 shipping for Elfa convection 30 L microwave. It arrived promptly, and I'm more than happy with it. Other stores want $700 or more for a similar one.

johnbclay

Do you have any more of them?

tony.byrnes.589

tony.byrnes.589Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Item looks to be used

I ordered an iron, received it but when opening the package the plate has scratches on it, and there are wear and tear marks on the iron as well, looks to be a returned unit. I e-mailed them but no surprise there has not been a reply, which appears to be their way of dealing with customers, ignore them long enough and they will go away.

Looks to be second hand

Customer ServiceeSold

Len Kloosmanasked

what is their phone number?

Problem_Solver
    Problem_Solver

We actually don't have any phones in our office. To keep costs down everything is done via email. If you would like someone to contact you, please message us at:

If you are using this service already and no one is responding, this could mean your message is getting lost. In that case, please visit our Facebook page and message us here: https://www.facebook.com/esold

Someone will get back to you!

Len Kloosman

I am trying to return a faulty product and have filled in two "tickets" - please contact me at 02 9897 3744 to discuss this matter. Your system is obviously not working.

cheryl ringelstein

cheryl ringelsteinasked

hi, i am wanting a response to 4 emails i have poste to you, about a tower of power vertical 8 socket powerboard i purchased from you on the 25th december 2013. this item does not work. i am fed up waiting for your reponse to this matter. it should have been resolved by now. i am wanting a replacement or better still my money bqck including shipping as i have waited long enough for you to reply. could you please nswer this question. regards cheryl ringelstein.

LindaeSold

Hi Cheryl
    We have been having trouble with our support service and as of today we have a new ticketing system. I received your email and requessted accounts do a refund.

sara

saraasked

Hi , Can anyone recommend esold white goods ? I am hoping purchase a washing machine & a dryer
    Sara

Chans
    Chans

its risk Sara,
    I have bought Vacuum and there is no service after you made payment. I hope this help.

rampant80
    rampant80

Hi Sara, I wouldn't recommend you purchase from eSold as I have had a terrible experience with them. The goods I purchased were not as described and obtaining a return and refund was made extremely difficult. The administration staff there are unhelpful and will do anything they can to make obtaining a refund difficult.

geoff
    geoff

I wish I would of read this first

Get an answer from our members and eSold representatives