eSold

3.5

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great after sales service

I received a follow up email regarding items I’d purchased online. I advised I hadn’t received it yet, and David said he would follow up. He did, immediately and I received my item the next day. What I was impressed by was the personal service and the speed and efficiency with which my query was handled. So thanks for that

Trin

TrinHobart, TAS

Perfectly golden, crisp and crunchy Air Fryer buttermilk-fried chicken chipotle burgers...

Julz

Julz

Great value and great service

Esold was very easy to deal with and provide excellent service. I bought an iPhone which was at a great price. Happy customer and I would definitely buy again from this site.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service!

Purchased some outdoor furniture from these guys and I am very impressed. Quality of materials is great and I was very surprised how fast it was delivered. Very happy with the product.

A company who delivers on their promises

I purchased face masks online two weeks ago and I'm still waiting, obviously coming from overseas! Esold delivered the masks within 4 days of placing my order. Highly recommend this company.

Great quality

With the situation we are in with the corona virus I purchased face masks from Esold for my elderly mother as she is definitely in the vurnerable bracket. I must say the QUALITY of these masks are much better than the ones I received from another store a few weeks ago.

Fast shipping

I am health worker and bought these masks for piece of mind. When I come home from work and I have to cross pass with a family member I make sure I’ve got a mask on at all times, these were great quality and arrived very fast!

Great product

Fantastic quality. A friend told me to get my phone gear from here and I am glad i listened. Very happy. Will definitely be getting the wife's gear from here too.

Carol g

Carol gSydney, NSW

Now this is service

In these difficult times my parcel did not arrive on the date expected - which was not surprising. However David of esold stepped in and kept me informed as to the progress. In this day and age to find such service is refreshing. I would have no problem on recommending esold to my family and friends.

Great value.

My gaming headset was perfect for my stage 3 in isolation. Great value for money clear and no delay. Comfortable to wear and easy to adjust highly recommended this product.

Store LocationMelbourne

Good bargain site.

Purchased an iPhone and couple other things on very good bargain price.
Plus they have discounts on top of that every day, sometimes every hour. Must visit site, you’ll love it.

Dan

DanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beer in Isolation

Stuck in isolation with no beer, check my emails and what do you know, Esold are now delivering alcohol. My local was out of corona(pardon the pun) so I bought a carton on the wife’s credit card. Winning!!!

Store LocationNorth Rye

megan siotos

megan siotos

Perfect product in time of pandemic

Thanks for the prompt supply of the face masks especially in these times of shortages
Hopefully they will keep family members safe while being out and about when the needs arise

Great experience

Purchased some outdoor furniture.
Service and delivery was awesome.
Will be buying from here again.
The quality of the product was far and away better than I ever expected, for the price I paid.

jo C

jo CHobart, TAS

great product

super fast and free delivery, great value and exactly as described. would shop again. Website easy to use. Great communication from company. I love my new iphone 7. Use it everyday

Store Locationonline

Keri Jones prefer to rem

Keri Jones prefer to remGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product, prompt service

I ordered standard face masks online, partially for some degree of protection and partly to serve as a reminder not to touch my face during the current COVID19 situation. The process was easy and delivery was fast. I haven’t used the masks as yet (they have just been delivered) but they are very good quality and seem fit for purpose. I have ordered before from this company and have no hesitation in placing further orders.

Perfect

Purchased an adjustable laptop stand from Esold. Recently I was as asked to work from home due to the coronavirus, I purchased this so I can sit on the couch and work!

Rik

RikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Air Fryer

Great air fryer at a great price. Suprising how many things you can cook in one of these things. Now I have something to do whilst I'm in isolation, eating!

Wall charger

Sick of buying cheap after market iPhone chargers that last a week, I thought I’d pay a little more for one and must say I couldn’t be happier. I checked to see if it’s registration number was genuine and it was. Probably should have done this before I bought my previous cheap crappy ones!

Happy camper

Happy with my iPhone 8. They even through in a screen protector and a silicone case. The phone also came with a cable and charger, this was listed in their and but I hadn’t noticed.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hi, do your phones come with a charger and cable?

James
James

mandy yes they do

Len Kloosmanasked

what is their phone number?

Problem_Solver
Problem_Solver

We actually don't have any phones in our office. To keep costs down everything is done via email. If you would like someone to contact you, please message us at:

If you are using this service already and no one is responding, this could mean your message is getting lost. In that case, please visit our Facebook page and message us here: https://www.facebook.com/esold

Someone will get back to you!

Len Kloosman

I am trying to return a faulty product and have filled in two "tickets" - please contact me at 02 9897 3744 to discuss this matter. Your system is obviously not working.

cheryl ringelstein

cheryl ringelsteinasked

hi, i am wanting a response to 4 emails i have poste to you, about a tower of power vertical 8 socket powerboard i purchased from you on the 25th december 2013. this item does not work. i am fed up waiting for your reponse to this matter. it should have been resolved by now. i am wanting a replacement or better still my money bqck including shipping as i have waited long enough for you to reply. could you please nswer this question. regards cheryl ringelstein.

eSold
LindaeSold

Hi Cheryl
We have been having trouble with our support service and as of today we have a new ticketing system. I received your email and requessted accounts do a refund.

Get an answer from our members and eSold representatives