Espressotoria Capino

Espressotoria Capino (page 2 of 16)

• Product is used:
    • Daily (23)
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Weekly (2)
    • Rarely (1)
  • Consistency

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

It's great, but needs to be more eco-friendly.

If I'm running behind and need a quick shot, it does very well. Warms up quickly and provides stronger coffee than its competition (bigger capsule size). But I always feel guilty with all the plastic. Someone needs to make a stainless cup, or even single use paper ones...

Purchased in November 2018.

Product is used: Weekly

ripinrossi

ripinrossiMid North Coast, NSW

Exspresso

Fantastic product it makes making a cappuccino so easy and taste delicious I use it 3 to 4 times a day for myself and my wife who says it is the best thing I’ve even purchased

Purchased in May 2019 for $59.99.

Brad S.

Brad S.South East Queensland, QLD

Espresso is ok when the machine is functioning properly, but machine appears to be compromised by poor design and failed

I purchased this machine after 12 faithful years of service from a proper manual espresso machine that finally failed. I was initially impressed with the ease of use and general quality of the espresso, however requires two capsules to achieve required strength. After a few months the machine started leaking espresso liquid around the base. Eventually the espresso would only end up in the capsule bin, not in the cup. The machine was purchased from Woolworths but I had registered the warranty online through Vittoria. I contacted Vittoria who have arranged a replacement, I'll see how that one goes, if no good I'll get a refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Jamie T.

Jamie T.Perth, WA

Less than a year old and the thing won't pierce capsules!

I purchased this months ago from woolworths.
at first was good but now it won't pierce capsules and dispense coffee.
Because of this issue I have gone through countless pods and occasionally works but I am literally throwing money away.
I am using the correct pods aswell,
Clean it everyday.
So not very impressed.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolwoths for $50.00.

Joshua S.

Joshua S.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaks everywhere. Yes, using correct pods. Flows fine without pod, as soon as pod is in place it leaks everywhere

Rubbish, leaks everywhere, poor quality, junk, waste of money, trash, coffee smells burnt when it leaks everywhere, cheap rubbishso many pods wasted

Purchased in January 2019.

Foxh

FoxhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We have loved this machine

The coffee in general has been fantastic, just one brand not strong enough at all
We’ve had the machine for a couple years and it’s only just begun not piercing the capsules properly on their tops.

Purchased in April 2016 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Judi C

Judi CHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love it!

I don't know why I didn't get one sooner. Easy to use, absolutely no problems. Easy to use and clean. One of the deciding factors was the milk frother that just docks into the side of the machine, making it neat and compact.
I purchased two milk frothers but was disappointed when I noticed the inside coating coming off. Took them back to Woolworths and I chose to replace rather than receive a refund. Very pleasant surprise to see the new frother has changed, different inside coating, improved pouring lip, improved system with the wire for frothing, easier to grip with the outside being changed, easier to read markers inside and better shape at the base for easier cleaning. Very happy!!!
Easy to purchase pods from Woolworths.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Mumof4

Mumof4Northern Region, NSW

Not a big fan but worked well

not a big fan. Previously had a caffitaly and loved it so maybe that's why. Coffee had a great taste machine worked well we tried 3 different types of coffee. Just not a fan of

Purchased in August 2018.

Product is used: Weekly

Problems with this machine

I bought one of these for my office and in about 8 months it has not missed a beat and works perfectly. However I am on to my third machine for my home and it is almost ready for the rubbish. Problems being, the first machine stopped piercing the capsules properly and we exchanged for a new machine, This second machine, the red light on the tank constantly flashes so it won't work. Exchanged again for the third machine which also doesn't seem to be piercing the capsules and only a few drops end's up in the cup. If you push again only very watery coffee comes out. We've wasted a lot of money on capsules that don't end up producing a cup of coffee.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $99.00.

Mandz

MandzBrisbane

Great machine but not a fan of the coffee

Work gave me the coffee machine which is great and easy to use but I am struggling to find nice pods to have in it. The ones I have tried all taste the same with an aftertaste. Actually after recommendations of peoples favourite or if there are compatiable pods I can use.

Purchased in January 2019.

sand

sandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did i wait so long to get one

I am very satisfied with my coffee machine I don't know I didn't get one of these sooner and it is very good and easy to use and would buy this brand again

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

Consistency
Product is used: Several times a week

Unsure81

Unsure81Launceston, TAS

Reasonable coffee

We bought this machine about 12 months ago to use in a caravan. It make an ok shot with the Vittoria gold and mountain grown capsules, but all the other ones we’ve tried haven’t really been worth drinking. The capsules are very expensive at around $9 for 12, but coles and woolies often have them on sale for 1/2 price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi there - thanks for the review, glad to hear you are enjoying your Espressotoria machine!

Can't get it to work.

This is the third one we have gotten. After returning the other two. And it still automatically flashes the red light indicator that the tank is empty. Even though it isn't. And there is no over ride option. So you can't do anything. I think this machine would be fine without this feature.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

GREAT CHEAP AND GOOD

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi there Cobytan thanks for the review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Espressotoria products.

Dinaz

Dinaz

great machine

I was fortunate to get this FREE at an amazing deal offered at my local Wollworth store - the coffee is great ,the pods are reasonable priced, the machine is just the right size and the operation is easy and uncomplicated. I love it !!

A must addition to any kitchen !!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi Dinaz, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Espressotoria machine.

Honest

Honest

Happy with this machine.

Got this machine for free at foodworks by puchasing 8 packs of pods and ive been stoked with it ever since.
Coffee is pretty good.
Easy to use and to clean
Perfect temp , nice and hot.
Pods are reasonably priced but i try to get heaps when on sale.
Thinking of buying another so when this one dies its replaced.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi Honest - thanks for the review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your machine.

Cheers - The Espressotoria Team

Would not recommend - frustrating and there is more coffee in waste than cup!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi CC2 - Sorry to hear you are having issues. Get in touch with our warranty team on 130093895 and they can talk you through troubleshooting or organising a replacement.
Cheers, The Espressotoria Team

Great machine when working

I have had a similar problem with my machine, great machine and coffee when working well I had used it a few times a week when I am home came home last week and it wouldn’t do my special brew very diappointed I took it back to Coles and they said I had to contact the manufacturer

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Mick GagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodbye messy coffee grounds

I purchased this espressotoria for myself as I’d been using a brevill cafe Roma for the past 5 years and it’s been great ! but it’s too much work to make coffee everyday or for a crowd and cleaning up all the spilt coffee grounds has just become too much. So All I have to do now is switch it on and within 1or2 mins it’s ready. So I just pop in the capsule and hey presto my coffee comes out just the way I love it ( you can adjust the pour amount depending on how strong or week you like your coffee. My only problem now is selecting which flavour of coffee I’d like as they have plenty of variety of different blends.Only disappointment is you can't buy decaf in stores. In fact after writing this I think I’ll make myself a coffee ☕️

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi Mick - thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying your Espressotoria products.

Mick Gags

Hi, and thanks to the team at Espressotoria for your comment. Could you please tell me if you have any plans to stock decaf in any of the supermarkets.
Regards Mick

Espressotoria C.Espressotoria

Hi Mick - not sure where in Melbourne you are located however the below independent stores stock Decaf : Ritchies Dromana, Supa IGA Thomastown, Ritchies Mt.Eliza, Ritchies Mt.Waverley. Cheers

Cheap cheerful

Very cheap coffee machine, so you kinda get what you pay for! Yes it leaks, but its so cheap you can buy 2 per year! I am a bit angry that when I went to register online to get my free coffee pods, someone has already restored the serial number?! I think maybe the staff at Woodland registered all the serial numbers to get themselves free coffee...otherwise how is it possible?! Crappy that they can't fit other pods, but once again you get what you pay for. Woodland are selling them for $25!!! CHEAP!!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019