Essentials by AAI Car Insurance

Essentials by AAI Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

2.4

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

Way better than what many of the reviews have said on here

Honestly I have never found anyone that I have spoken to, in AAI to be rude at all, I have found them to be very friendly and helpful. Last Week I had backed into my partners Camper Van, putting a dent in the hatch of my 2006 Astra, so now I have made a claim. They seem to honor their polices and next Monday I will be hearing from them, to discuss what I want to do. I already know that they will pay me out the $3,000 policy, with $3,000. Wonderful staff and company would highly recommend

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Car ModelHolden Astra AH
stephen

stephenadelaide

good for a year, until the price goes back up to equal the rest

Car Insurance

Find out how Essentials by AAI Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Best price by a mile and no excess.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelToyota Rav4
Euramaya

EuramayaPerth, WA

omg- this has been a disaster! no skill set or product knowledge, no integrity, zero customer service, zero efficiency

I chose this insurer as I was impressed that an affordable product was almost being sold as a social service for low income earners and I wrongly assumed their service providers would use empathy and product knowledge to help vulnerable clients access the support they needed. Front line staff and management have been close to useless and I do not use those words lightly. Interactions have left me further out of pocket, vulnerable and wasted hours on the phone going nowhere fast.

Claim MadeYes