Essie Nail Polish

Essie Nail Polish

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Essie Nail Polish? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (0) · No (1)
Shirley H.
Shirley H.Perth, WA

Protects and Heals

I recently discovered the essie Treat Love and color range, these polishes do exactly what they say, my nails have never been better, they actually give ur nails nourishment, color and protect them from splitting which was a big issue with my nails, so worth a try

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Colour
saelizabeth
saelizabethAdelaide

Essie Spaghetti Strap is my staple polish

I’m not much of a nail fashion girl (although the colour selection from this range is vast and stunning). Short, neat and nude colour does me fine.

Essie Spaghetti Strap is my perfect no fuss polish to help achieve a salon-like result.

The thin (but not too thin) formula with the wide, flat brush is a breeze to apply using the “three stroke” method. I never experience clumps or streaking and the slightly rounded tip of the brush is helpful in avoiding my cuticles.

One coat of this delightful soft, natural pink shade is enough for a slightly sheer manicure with plenty of shine. Drying time is minimal, usually totally set within ten minutes.

Shake very well before use and make sure the cap is securely on when you’re finished.