Essteele Per Moda

Essteele Per Moda

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (0)

Nonstick started to stick after 5 months

Nonstick started to stick after 5 months. Tried to contact the customer service for warranty claim as it had lifetime warranty. But Essteele refused to replace or refund this as they insisted we didn't use the frypan properly. And it is so hard to clean it as well. Don't spend $150 on this that is not worth it. $30 from other brands will be better than this one.

Purchased in June 2018 at David Jones Online Store for $150.00.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes
Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Not as nonstick as traditional nonstick

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Linda S-h

Linda S-hAU

I love it!

I'm surprised by the negative reviews here. I've had my pan for about 3 months. It doesn't get used really often, but it's had a workout, and has never disappointed me. Nothing sticks to it, and it cleans up really easily. I loved it when I bought it, and I still do. I'm planning to by another, bigger one.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Essteele Per Moda compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Nam G

Nam GBrisbane

I wanted to love it but it was a fail

When I bought this pan I was in love. The first week was amazing....but by week two EVERYTHING was sticking to it. As expensive as this is, I would have expected better quality.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Tina

TinaSydney

After 3 months - everything sticks to it

Treated it like a precious gift and was following all the instructions, however, after 1 month it everything was sticking to it and it was impossible to use. I complained about it as it had a lifetime warranty. Their customer service is great and they were very helpful and replaced the product. Unfortunately, their product is poor. The second pan lasted longer - 3 months and the same happened. I think Martin with his previous review is a member of their marketing team as noone writes reviews like his.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mumbo

MumboSydney

Non-stick coating does not last

This pan started off really well and I loved it. Now after 6 months it sticks with everything we cook. The pan has never been overheated; we use only moderate heat with it; it has never been in the dishwasher; we have never used metal utensils; and we wash it just with detergent and non- scratch sponge. Everything sticks to the pan now. Don't recommend it if you want non-stick surface.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

MartinSydney, NSW

Good product - works as per marketing claim

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Essteele Per Moda Ceramic Cookware

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Leeasked

How does one clean the inside if the frypan?

Martin

The inside of frying pan is made of non-stick ceramic. I have so far only needed dishwashing liquid soap and a foam to clean it. So far no food residue sticks to the frying pan and cleaning it is as easy as washing a plate.

Lee

I think I must have left the stove on and it seems to have burnt the frypan. I tried everything and finally succumbed to a more abrasive cream solution. A bit like Jiff.

Tim

I made this mistake with another ceramic and it will never be the same. I use a chux micro-fibre dish cloth from coles and apply a lot of pressure with detergent for stubborn stains. Also use a plastic dish brush once soaked to loosen hard bits.

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives