Essteele Per Vita

Essteele Per Vita

1.0

1 review
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Terrible product

I have had the Essteele 28cm frying pan for 4 months.The non stick coating of the 28cm frying pan has extensive bubbling around the base. The bubbles inflate when the pan is heated and fill with dishwater when pan is washed creating a very unhygienic surface. Very disappointing product and cost well over $100 with discount.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$130.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months

Noodles

Noodlesasked

I have invested in a set of Esteele cookware. The pans are excellent, alas not so the frying pan. Everything i try seems to stick, I have even managed to destroy a fried egg. What am I doing wrong

Susans P.

Susans P.asked

My 30 cm Essteele saute pan has been my main pan for about 15 years. However the bottom layers are now separating when heated on the stove. Can I get repaired? Will I replace? I don't remember if I filled out the warrantee. Any point in trying? Can't even remember where I bought it!

Viviane B.

Viviane B.asked

Do the handles get hot when you are cooking?

CategoryCookware & Fryware Products