4Essteele Per Vita

HarleyAU14 posts

Leigh0556
Leigh0556AU6 posts

Fantastic quality

Love my essteele per vita cookware. Top quality. Beautiful thick copper bases. All stainless steal. Easy pour rims. A pleasure to cook with. I bought these because of essteele's renowned quality and I think these really will last a lifetime. They have had some great specials on these at House, Myers and David Jones every now and then so I look out for these to add another top quality piece to my collection.
Great quality.
Water does get caught inside the handles in the dishwasher.
Paul-W
Paul-WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Brilliant Cookware

I was looking for quality cookware for a long time, I wanted solid handles , solid bases with copper for even heating. I wanted lids and pots to have no edges that grime and food can get easily stuck in. I brought a small 4 piece set from myer and returned a week later to get the ones i didn't have. I would highly recommend this cookware, Im so happy i waited as i knew it had to be out there somewhere.
All stainless with copper base , can put straight in oven, no lips or edges for food to stick in, solid construction, aswell as being great looking