Essteele Per Vita

Essteele Per Vita (page 2 of 2)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (5) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

romanblue1

romanblue1melbourne

Very good Pans i enjoy them /except how to get the oil stain out

yes i have brought a set of these pots and last week burned the pan with oil at low heat and its not possible to get the burned stain out .I used steel wool but still have some residue.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
weng393

weng393

Excellent performance, but not for everyone

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Nickname

NicknameMelbourne

Copper stains

I followed the instructions to sit the pots and pan in a bicarb soda bath to remove the anti- tarnish coating before use.

After first use of the small saucepan, there are black spots on the copper that I can't get rid of. I'm soo disappointed and scared to use the other pots.

I have now applied a bicarbonate soda paste just to make sure the coating is off on the other pots and can only hope they don't stain too.

Soo disappointed as they look lovely out of the box

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Essteele Per Vita compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Lynzo

LynzoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thanks to Meyer Cookware Australia for your prompt action.

I haven't actually used these saucepans yet but I just want to say thank you to Meyer Cookware Australia. I managed to damage the handles on our 25 year old set of Essteele saucepans. When I asked about replacement handles they said they couldn't replace so would send replacement saucepans instead. I have just received them today and I am delighted with them. Just goes to show the importance of keeping paperwork - which I had done in relation to the 'Lifetime' guarantee. My hubby laughed and said who keeps paperwork for 25 years - me!!

Fantastic cookware, highly recommend!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Great review. However

Beautifully crafted cookware

DannyEngineer

found out that you aren't support to put it under the griller....also done in my house.
We have replaced this fry pan with an equivalent one from the same range.....but it does not have any non-stick surface.....should last for a decade or two

Urban Customer

Urban CustomerMelbourne

Reasonable quality but...

These are solid saucepans but I dislike the hollow handles which come out of the dishwasher full of water that then spills onto the floor, another surface or yourself. This should have been anticipated and prevented in the design process.

The handle on top of the large stock pot gets so hot, you can end up dropping it or burning your hand.

For the money, these critical finishing details should not be presenting the ongoing problems they do with every use.
Fairly even distribution of heat
Handles filling with water in dishwasher; handle dangerously hot to touch; makes it difficult to use every time

JES

JESSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fabulous cookware -- sorry I didn't find it sooner!

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Essteele Per Vita compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Piret

PiretKeysborough

No where near as good as the original

JAID

Brilliant cookware set

Leigh0556

Leigh0556AU

Fantastic quality.

Love my essteele per vita cookware. Top quality. Beautiful thick copper bases. All stainless steal. Easy pour rims. A pleasure to cook with. I bought these because of essteele's renowned quality and I think these really will last a lifetime. They have had some great specials on these at House, Myers and David Jones every now and then so I look out for these to add another top quality piece to my collection.
Great quality.
Water does get caught inside the handles in the dishwasher.

Paul88

Paul88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Cookware

I was looking for quality cookware for a long time, I wanted solid handles , solid bases with copper for even heating. I wanted lids and pots to have no edges that grime and food can get easily stuck in. I brought a small 4 piece set from myer and returned a week later to get the ones i didn't have. I would highly recommend this cookware, Im so happy i waited as i knew it had to be out there somewhere.
All stainless with copper base , can put straight in oven, no lips or edges for food to stick in, solid construction, aswell as being great looking