Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (page 2 of 2)

3.5

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent serum for my skin

I have used this serum since my early 20's
I have never found a product that helps better with hydration aging and uneven skin tone.
It absorbs straight away and leaves me skin beautifully moisturized.
I've always used it morning and evening. I also use the night repair eye cream.Again, its lightweight and absorbs well.
While it didn't take away my hyperpigmentation from pregnancy i feel its made a overall difference in skin texture.
I agree its pricey but you need a small amount so a little goes a long way.
I can recommend using the serum.

Lilly

LillyCanberra

Dont use this product

Terrible a sales person gave me a sample of a skin cleaners , advanced night repair and revitalizing supreme. I applied the products as instructed . Half an hour later washed my face with water trying to get the products off because I could feel my face swelling up. The next day the side of my face is still swollen so I have been applying aloe vera to calm it down. This is a nightmare. I suspect I have a chemical burn. I haven't bought a cream for five years.

Not for me...

Applied to spot free skin and awoke with a very concerning breakout of whiteheads. Continued for another 2 weeks in spite of this thinking it would pass but this was not the case. Am now trying to correct the damage.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair compares to other Anti-Aging Products

shakirah

shakirah

I love it. Solution to my pigmentation.

I have a problem with my skin pigmentation because I used a cheap blusher. I tried many products and serum. But this is a miracle. I used it every day and night.

LogicalMartzipan

LogicalMartzipanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Satisfied with the Product!

I have been using this product for about two years now and I do not know what I would do without it. I take it with me everywhere I go because I never know when I will need it. I mainly use this product for things such as irritated/red pimples and dry skin. I love the cool feeling of the gel and the results are quick and excellent. The only problem about the serum is that it's quite pricey, but it's worth every dollar!

Carrie Lam

Carrie LamVic, 3000

Not Perfect But Good Enough

Have been used this product for a few years. Not the perfect product (hard to find a really perfect scum nowadays) but it is good enough for me. Will keep this bottle until I can find another perfect one. It is more suitable for 25+, my young sister have used it for a few days think it is too oily for her but it is quite good for me!

Absolutely amazingly

Works wonders on my face, I am prone to having dehydrated dry skin. But the night serum has definitely helped with the appearance of it. It has removed any red patches and over all appearance. Would recommend for dry skin. I'm using along with the day mosturiser as I am very sensitive to anything that I use.

obbie87

obbie87morphett vale

amazing results

I have only been using this product for a few weeks but all ready my skin tone is more even, old acne scars are fading and my usually acne prone skin is blemish free! As I have a combination/oily skin I do not use a moisturiser on top of this in fear of breaking out. Even without a moisturiser my skin feels soft and smooth and looks better then it has for years. if it looks as a pimple in coming I put a little extra on the spot and by morning its gone. Im blown away with the results now I just need to find a product to get rid of the dark circles around my eyes and I'll be set!
even skin tone, banishes pimples, heals scars, soft smooth skin
the price! a big put off

Glenda89

Glenda89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this stuff

I use all of the estee lauder night repair range & love it! The night serum is amazing! I use the eye repair aswell, however I find the night serum more effective. It feels great on my skin & really makes my skin feel tighter. I honesty believe estee lauder has given me fantastic skin
Feels great on the skin, really works!
Pricey

TaniaP

TaniaP

Not worth the money spent

This serum made no difference at all to the texture or apperance to my skin, It was supposed to assist in dehydration, but found no difference after using the entire bottle. I don't understand how this product has won awards and is one of Estee Lauder's best sellers. Will not buy again.

Did not do what it was claimed to do. Took a long time to absorb into my skin.

lisaj373

lisaj373Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I was given a sample of this product, usually I wouldn't spend this much on skin care as I feel it is quite expensive given other products on the market. I have been using it for approximately 4 weeks and have to say that I am quite liking it. The crows feet around my eyes do appear to be less pronounced and the crease I have between my eyebrows while it is still there doesn't seem as deep. It has a really nice soft velvety feel when I put it on my skin which I like and it hasn't irritated my skin at all or felt too rich as some products tend to be for my skin type. I have found this cream to be good and I would use it again in future, my only hesitation would be the price.
Soft velvety feel and does seem to work
Price

Silver_Cross

Silver_CrossAU

You can find a better replacement

I used the serum and the eye cream, they did not make a huge difference to my skin. Personally think you can find lots of products do a better job than the night repair at a cheaper price.
Light, gentle, repair
price, not hydrating

beautifulchaos

beautifulchaos

ive been using this for 2years now and even got my friends and family on it. im a smoker who works in a constantly airconditioned environment so my skin was dull and very dehydrated (im 25). since using this, my skin has life. im from a cosmetic background so was skeptical but the results speak for themselves. even scaring dissapeared. wouldnt go a day without using it.
everything. skin is alive. not red or blochy anymore. scarring dramatically reduced.
the price, $150 for 50mls. yet, you only have one skin, look after it. it will last at very least 3 and a half months.

cbkelly

cbkelly

Terrible

Maybe this product just doesn't suit my skin? I've tried it with and without moisturiser with no difference in the result. I'm 33 years old so could use extra help in night repair of my skin, but this product did not live up to any of its claims for me.
you only need to use a small amount
Left my skin feeling sticky. When I woke the next morning my skin looked dry and tired and dehydrated.

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Bad

Advanced Night Repaircomes with so many claims I tended to feel sceptical about it before I even used it It certainly has some 'active' properties because it rritated me and I quickly discarded using it.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with sencitive skin and I would like to see such extensive claims of rejuvination to be backed up with reference to studies showing proof of the claims.
Available free quite often in the Estee Lauder bonus special offers that come with purchases over a certain price at Christmas so eaxy to obtain at no extra cost, if you buy the Estee Lauder cosmetics.
Irritated my skin and eyes. It is not pH ballanced.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I was given a tester of this product and whilst I did like it I wouldnt say I havent had better, The performance was good but the price tag left me in shock. If I could afford to use this product for three months or so i may change my mind but I am sure i have used better than this for a cheaper price. I found Dr Lewinns Hydrating Lotion to be just as good if not better than this one. As a gift i will use it but I wont pay that price for it.
I wouldnt say it is the best that I have used but it was good, I find I am not a true Estee lauder fan if you read on you will see why.
The price for this is $150.00 plus which is a lot of money as this lasts for only 3 months. I personally wouldnt pay that for this product.

tzelyn

tzelyn

Good

In spite of its price, this concentrate is definitely worth it! It is suitable for almost all skin types, young and old. Like me, you do not have to use it very often, so you do not have to purchase the item as many times. Use it once in a while and it will still generate the best possible outcome and within a night!
The concentrate is not oily. I apply before a night moisturizer and there is a noticeable different to my skin the morning. If my skin was red and blotchy and patchy the night before, this uneven colouring is gone. My skin also feels a lot softer and brighter.
Too expensive to buy often.

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

See all Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair reviews

Chan

Chanasked

My skin is dry & sensitive.sometimes my face feels itchy.So can I use estee lauder Advance night repair safely?

Neha p.
Neha p.

My skin is also dry and sensitive I don't think Estee lauder gonna help you however you can go for trial pack or a small pack as when I started using it on a very first day my face was burning like anything and had dry patches in morning. Every person got different skin texture you can try if you like.

Marta
Marta

Good evening Chan,
If your face is feeling itchy I would NOT recommend you to use it at all. In fact Estee Lauder made my skin very dehydrated so I stopped using it sometime ago. Currently I would recommend you this product (the name of the brand: Simple, hydrating light moisturiser 12H moisturiser) Personaly I use it for night as a moisturizer. And they don't make my face itchy or dehydrated.

Sunita C.

Sunita C.asked

I am 38 yrs and have a sensitive and combination to oily type of skin. My skin is lightly pigmented. I used The Ordinary niacinamide 10% and zinc 2% serum but I feel itchy and sometimes burning. Will the estee lauder night serum do good for my skin? Will the pigmentation fade away?

Maryam A.

Maryam A.asked

Does it cause feeling of burning on the complexion?

Disie
Disie

Not at all, it's soothing, if anything

Aksa
Aksa

It didnt burn for me, felt very soft