Estée Lauder Beautiful

Estée Lauder Beautiful (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love this scent. I often get very positive comments when I wear this perfume. I wore it when I was a teenager and I still love it. I love the way it stays with you and still smells fresh at the end of the day. I keep this in the fridge as I find it stays fresher for longer that way. I love the way with the gift packs you can often get a purse sized bottle which is so easy to carry around.
This is just a beautiful classic scent
Like all good perfumes you need to wear it in moderation

Estee Lauder have some fantastic perfumes & this is my favourite of theirs. I wore it on my wedding day years ago & have always loved it. Very feminine scent & I always get people commenting on it & asking me what I'm wearing when I've got it on.
Beautiful scent that lasts all day.
Bottle a bit boring.

i loved this fragrance so much that i wore it on my wedding day. i thought it was soft and floral and romantic. 10 years on my tastes have changed and i now find it a bit strong but i still love it and it brings back memories. you often get fantastic gift packs with this fragrance in it - especially around christmas and mother's day.
a really intense floral fragrance. i wore this on my wedding day so it will always have happy memories for me
it is a bit strong for day wear but it is still very popular

OK

I used to wear this perfume all the time. I loved the floral fragrance and lingering scent. One day, I even had a comment from an optomitrist that every now and again, the scent of my perfume was wafting over. I had stopped using it for a few years to try something else and when I bought it again years later, I found that it didn't smell like it used to on my skin. I dont remember it being that strong and the scent does stay with you for quite some time, but even the after scent was not very nice. So now I stick to 7ml bottles and wear it occasionally.
lasts a long time on your skin.
Strong fragrance. Floral is too intense.

I love the scent of beautiful. I have worn it for a long time. It is a scent that I recieve many compliemnets on. I would definately recommend this fragrance.
A beautiful fresh scent. It is light enough for summer months and bold enough of rcolder months. The name simply says it all.
The bottle and packaging could be a little nicer and more fancy for the price.

I love this perfume. It has a wonderful scent and it's not overpowering like some perfumes are. I find it is subtle and you don't have to worry about being one of those women that you smell before you see. The packaging is a little plain, that could definately be updated but of course that doesn't effect the product itself. I think it is priced averagely compared to other perfumes but if you shop around or look online you will find it cheaper.
The name says it all, it is absolutely beautiful!
The packaging could be glammed up a little

Good

Overall I feel that it is a bit old fashioned and more likely to appeal to over thirties women most. The statement that it is expertly blended is certainly true, there is no stand out or overpowering scent in it. Of course for the price you woudl expect a quality product.
A reliable sort of scent, gauranteed to not offend the senses for any occassion. Could definitely be worn anytime, although it is a little too expensive for every day.
I would really think that a perfume called Beautiful would actually be in a beautiful bottle. The bottle and packaging are reminiscent of the seventies.

overall it is a wonderful fragrance my son bought it for me for Christmas many years ago and i still am wearing and loving it so much go into a perfume counter if you have not tried it, you will be hooked
well not difficult to understand why they called it beautiful...i adore it
the bottle could be improved

Good

recommend to buy if you are into the fragrance instead of the packaging.
the value is there and this is one of the "core" fragrance in Estee Lauder range.
The fragrance is very nice and most of the women will like it.
the bottle or packaging is a bit plain.

I would get this perfume for 25+ ladies. IT's not for the young generation. IT's for those who appreciate what the years have taught them and who understand that real beauty is as intangible yet real as the scent of this perfume.
Words that come to mind when I smell BEAUTIFUL are: elegant, stylish, mature, sassy, witty, strong, and womanly. Hence, perfect name for a perfume. It lasts a long time. My mum used to go to work in the morning smelling of it and come home early in the evening and she'd still smell beautiful.

This perfume is devine but a little bit out of my price range which seems to be the reason why I tend to buy other brands. It would make a lovely gift for a Mother or Girlfriend and if I could afford it I would buy it more often. The scent is not to overpowering and it does not make you get headaches through long wear. I think that it is looking a little out dated these days but It would be money well spent. I love the smell it is addictive.
The smell it is just beautiful I mean it seriously.
The price, you won't get it very often for under $100 Australian, for a 100ml bottle.

This is the my mum's favourite and she doesn't wear anything else she just loves it and so do i.It's a perfume that you just can't go wrong with, perfect for giving away ua a present althought it is a bit pricey it is worth paying more for.
It's a classic. smells like a bunch of lovely flowers, i don't think i know anyone who has not liked this frangance or thought it was pleasant at the very least. Has alot of staying power.
The price, i have to save up for this a bit but i think it's worth paying more for.