Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

Estée Lauder Youth-Dew (page 2 of 2)

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
agatha

agatha

I have been using Youth Dew for over 20 years. It has a rich, exotic fragrance that stays on your skin all day. It seems very strong when first applied, but it is never overpowering. Some perfumes that last all day give you a headache because they are too strong, but when you are wearing Youth Dew, after a while you can't even smell it yourself, you just know it's still working because people compliment you on your perfume.
Simply the best perfume. The fragrance stays on your skin all day. It has been around since 1953, so what more is there to say ..... timeless, elegant and enduring.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

tanyajane

tanyajane

OK

I buy this every year to give to Grandmas at Christmas. They really enjoy it. The fragrance is long lasting without being heavy and overpowering, Thebottle is extremely distinctive and does not appear to have changed in many years. The bottle is also esy to open and use which makes it ideal for older users who have sore hands. I find the smell to be older in style but quite pleasant. I am not sure if it is stocked by all stores year round as my local only seems to have it at Christmas.
Light, Classic, quality name and fragrance.
It a bit old fashioned for my personal taste.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Estée Lauder Youth-Dew compares to other Women's Fragrances

spikesmum

spikesmumMelbourne, Gippsland

Beautiful sexy spicy fragrance. Not overpowering, but you know you have it on. I always receive compliments from strangers when wearing - which is every day now. It is going to be my "signature" scent, reminiscent of the 40's - mysterious, decadent and subtle. If possible purchase duty free when travelling, otherwise can be very pricey. Always on top of my "wish list" for birthday/Christmas
Lovely spicy fragrance. Classic bottle shape, easy to use.
only that it seems to be unavailable in Asia, was told at both Singapore and Hong Kong that it is not sold there, so can only purchase when returning to Tullamarine

gizette

gizetteSydney

OK

i smell this this and i think of my mother immediatly, whilst i do love it, i would probaly only recomed it to anyone who is fourty and over.
it's a lovely scent and has stoo dhte test of time by being around for the last few decades.
it smells like a mum scent to me.

See all Estée Lauder Youth-Dew reviews