Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

Estee Lauder Youth Dew change

Defusing of a perfect product is so disheartening. After over fifty years I am in search of another fragrance. IT is like buring a spouse after fifty beautiful years.I thought over the years something was not right. Youth Bath oil no longer rich, thick and sexy.

Always loved it

Have worn oil for 40yrs,was a great advocate,I always applied to a cotton ball and it lasted eternally,the colour was almost black,now is transparent and perfume does not last long

tanyajane

tanyajane

OK

I buy this every year to give to Grandmas at Christmas. They really enjoy it. The fragrance is long lasting without being heavy and overpowering, Thebottle is extremely distinctive and does not appear to have changed in many years. The bottle is also esy to open and use which makes it ideal for older users who have sore hands. I find the smell to be older in style but quite pleasant. I am not sure if it is stocked by all stores year round as my local only seems to have it at Christmas.
Light, Classic, quality name and fragrance.
It a bit old fashioned for my personal taste.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Estée Lauder Youth-Dew compares to other Women's Fragrances

gizette

gizetteSydney

OK

i smell this this and i think of my mother immediatly, whilst i do love it, i would probaly only recomed it to anyone who is fourty and over.
it's a lovely scent and has stoo dhte test of time by being around for the last few decades.
it smells like a mum scent to me.

See all Estée Lauder Youth-Dew reviews