Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Eleonora

EleonoraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfume of success

I have been wearing Youth Dew since it first came out quite a few years ago it has never lost it’s beautiful fragrance
Feeling Sexy for allowing this perfume to be sold at such a reasonable price

Purchased in March 2021 for $48.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Sarina

SarinaSydney, NSW

Great perfume

I have this perfume and wear it every day.Its long lasting and has a lovely scent.When I go out people comment on it.My son bought this perfume for me at Christmas .

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $39.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

I love this perfume

When I wear this perfume I get heaps of complements I can't smell it on myself and I forget I have it on and then I get a shock when someone says you smell nice what are you wearing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bisaros.

Dawny

DawnyRingwood

My most favourite

Estee Lauder Youth Dew would have to be the most adorable perfume ever. It has a very subtle aroma, and lasts extremely well. I always feel special when I wear it. Not overly expensive, but worth every cent you pay.

I have never in 40 + years found anything that holds a candle to Youth Dew

I am asked time and time again, what is that beautiful perfume that you are wearing. And it lasts day and night. Beautiful. I will never change my perfume, so I hope Estée Lauder never give up this perfume

sissySouthwest, VIC

Beautiful

This is an age old perfume, that when worn people will notice and comment on, a lovely warm smell suitable for all ages and a gift worth giving, have worn this since the early 70's.

sissy

Have written a review on this product why hasn't it count towards my gift card ? Sissy

Scarlett

ScarlettMillbridge

Worn for 40 plus uears

Like a lot of reviews I am constantly being told you smell lovely I will stick with what I know works. Perhaps people's skin changes with age and although 66 I have never had a problem.

I LOVE this perfume!

I love this fragrance. My mother had worn it forever, and as well as being evocative of my childhood, as a woman in my 40's I wear it as my everyday staple, and get comments constantly. A long lasting classic that I love for SO many reasons.

Marie

MarieSouthwest, VIC

One of the classics

Been a fan of Youth Dew for many years The oil does last longer although reg perfume lingers for a long time I don't think the perfume has changed over the years Maye peoples skin does

Shirley1111

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Youth Dew Bath Oil is the answer........

I have been wearing Esteé Lauder Youth Dew for many years and I love it. The trick is to buy the Youth Dew Bath Oil and use it as a perfume. It lasts a lot longer than the perfume, is more concentrated and you only need a little bit to have you smelling 'oh so nice'.

yvonne schmidt

yvonne schmidtNorth Queensland, QLD

use it every day and can't go with out it

Every time I wear youth dew I have coments all the time especially from men. they ask me what perfume am I wearing and that it smells so nice that they could eat me. most men also ask me to write down the name and where to buy it so they can get it for there wife.It makes me feel so special when men & women coment all the time on my perfume. I feel very sure about myself when I go out that I will always smell nice and youth dew will never let me down. Only have to spray once a day and it lasts all day.
love it have a large one at home at all times.
Reliable only need a little to get through the day

mrswong

mrswongSouth East Queensland, QLD

This perfume has been with me for 50 years and the reason for this is an allergy to all others. I have to avoid perfume centres in shopping centres like the plague but Youth Dew has no adverse reactions so I use it as part of my everyday routine. I sincerely trust that Estee Lauder will never take this one off the market, but I guess it really is like the flagship of their range.
Always the same and has been my perfume for 50 years
Can't think of one thing really maybe the price now I am on a limited income.

agatha

agatha

I have been using Youth Dew for over 20 years. It has a rich, exotic fragrance that stays on your skin all day. It seems very strong when first applied, but it is never overpowering. Some perfumes that last all day give you a headache because they are too strong, but when you are wearing Youth Dew, after a while you can't even smell it yourself, you just know it's still working because people compliment you on your perfume.
Simply the best perfume. The fragrance stays on your skin all day. It has been around since 1953, so what more is there to say ..... timeless, elegant and enduring.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

spikesmum

spikesmumMelbourne, Gippsland

Beautiful sexy spicy fragrance. Not overpowering, but you know you have it on. I always receive compliments from strangers when wearing - which is every day now. It is going to be my "signature" scent, reminiscent of the 40's - mysterious, decadent and subtle. If possible purchase duty free when travelling, otherwise can be very pricey. Always on top of my "wish list" for birthday/Christmas
Lovely spicy fragrance. Classic bottle shape, easy to use.
only that it seems to be unavailable in Asia, was told at both Singapore and Hong Kong that it is not sold there, so can only purchase when returning to Tullamarine

See all Estée Lauder Youth-Dew reviews