Elle M.

I love them!!

Elise

Elise Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

I purchased a dress from the Esther Luxe range as a potential bridesmaid dress which I received to my address within 24 hours of placing the order! Unfortunately the dress wasn’t suitable and I needed to return it but I had some trouble lodging a return from my end, I emailed customer care and within hours I had a response from Ella who had not only responded so promptly but had solved the issue for me with no problems whatsoever! Outstanding delivery and service all around!

Hi Elise,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're sorry to hear it didn't quite work out for you, but glad we could provide the delivery and customer service our customers well and truly deserve!

Steph

Steph South East Queensland, QLD

just beautiful.

Just absolutely gorgeous and beautiful pieces!, Every piece is just beautiful!
and also just thank you...you guys do an amazing job and are absolutely gorgeous!

Hi Steph,

We are over the moon to hear this! Thank you so much for your generous words - we hope you find more goodies soon!

EMM

EMMSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Misleading

The clothes that I received were fine however they weren’t as nice as the clothes in the photos on the website. The filters on the clothing are incredibly misleading. Colours were way off and fit details were different. I purchased a blue dress and when it arrived there was a strong orange tone through the blue which didn’t suit me. The white dress was instead light blue too. Misleading!

EERR

EERRBrisbane

As shown, nice quality dress

The dress I purchased from Esther and co is slightly large for me (I ordered my standard size) but it is wearable and of a nice quality. I was able to find a discount code and the order arrived quickly, overall very happy with my purchase.

Hi Eerr,

We are happy to hear about your experience! We offer returns and exchanges so if you wish to get a smaller size, we can definitely help arrange that for you. Please email us at customercare@esther.com.au :)

Not worth it. I've spent too much time and money on this store. There are so many better ones our there.

This store has terrible clothes that do not match the description. I've bought so many dresses for here and returned them all for a credit and picked another that is equally bad and the cycle continues. Dresses that are supposed to be floor length yet come up to my knees, ones with weird shape cut outs that they strategically hide in all the photos. Even ones where the seams are different on one side of the dress to the other so you feel twisted in the dress. I'm keeping this last dress because I can't be bothered going through this process with them again but I don't love it.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Disappointing

I am really disappointed with the dress I purchased. My biggest issue it that the product I received looks different to the images on the website and the quality of the fabric used is not worth the cost of the dress. I cannot make a judgement of the store after one purchase, but I am not willing to make and further purchases from this online store.

Kerryn

KerrynCentral, SA

Excellent site!!

Very easy to navigate online, lovely clothes and the sizing was perfect! Definitely a returning customer..
Customer service definitely above and beyond some I have dealt with on line.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refunds, only store credit = no thanks!!

A bit crappy to only offer store credit, not a refund for returned items (unlike EVERY other clothing shop I have ever purchased from)! I should have read the terms of sale, however I buy a lot online and have never had this before. I won’t be purchasing again, as just too risky buying clothing that can’t be easily returned.

Bec

BecSouth Australia

Great quality clothing!

Ordered a dress and it fits perfectly. Excellent quality and exactly as pictured on website. Couldn’t be happier with it!

Poor quality and deceptive

M36ZY

M36ZYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally in love!

Esther & Co. is my absolute #1 go to for gorgeous and great quality clothing! Their range is endless, the website is super easy to navigate, postage is super fast, and every time I open up my goodies it’s like Christmas :D

Jill

JillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick turn around.

Had to return 2 items done smoothly once received I had my voucher within 24hrs. Was a quick turn around picked some new items and I am very happy with my new purchases. Thank you will be looking at website in the future.

Beautiful dress, upsetting refund policy

A beautiful floral dress that has just hit the online store -'Laura dress'. I am 5'3 and it comes down to my calves, just below the knee. Its a lovely dress, just not not my style with the one sided strap. Such a shame about the refunds/returns policy, if I had of known they only do store credit, I likely would not have purchased the dress. A plethora of online retailers have a phenomenal refund policy whereby you can purchase an item with ease, if it doesn't fit/unflattering, its simple to return and you get a refund. You are also much more likely to shop there. Immensely dislike the idea of store credit.

Find out how Esther & Co compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Designs lovely - colours of garments different to photos displayed.

I have really enjoyed looking at Esther & Co online. I have bought a couple of items, but they haven’t been so good for me, so I’ve had to send them back. I do not like the idea of store credit, as I feel if you have returned a garment - you also need to be refunded. I don’t know why shoppers accept this.
Colours of garments look totally different to what the pictures are, so that makes me more hesitant to buy.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone comments when I wear an Esther blouse!

I adore your blouses. My second order the same blouses (different colours) were too tight in the arms though. They were exactly same size wise but maybe to do with that batch? That’s my the only downside.
I always get compliments when I wear your blouses!

Love love love every item I ordered! So cute!

Website was super easy to use and shipping was fast. Loved every item I ordered all super cute and comfortable!

Angry

AngryADELAIDE

Perfect!

Exactly as described and pictured. Sizing was good. Colour as photographed. Fast postage. Great service and product presentation. Thank you

Amazing service

I love shopping online at Esther & Co. They have an amazing and stylish range of clothing. The website is easy to navigate as well as payment options. My items came quickly and were a perfect fit.