Listing monitored by Esther & Co

Pretty poor quality

I’m not going to bother returning as I just can’t be bothered in the middle of lockdown. The garment is very clearly not the quality or colours indicated in the picture and I’m disappointed as it is not something I want to wear proudly in public. Just looks cheap. I almost didn’t purchase when reading reviews and I really wish I’d stuck to this. Honestly; you can get much better quality, more ethical than this. I would recommend shopping elsewhere.

Returns

I’m not one to EVER write negative reviews but What a nightmare they are to deal with when returning items. Saying they haven’t received my items yet, they were sent back ages ago, even did a credit note for one of the items in the bag but said they never received the rest… but they were in the same bag. So disappointing when I have spent over $700 on clothes with them. They ignore emails. But when purchasing & if you need assistance with size they are super quick to respond.
Very disappointing!
As this has dragged out for weeks now with no resolution I would not recommend them to anyone.

Ross
RossIllawarra, NSW

No refund

Sent some clothes back as they were a little small...silly me didn't read their returns policy
They do not refund only a sore credit!!!I dont want a credt!!!
Who doesn't refund?? Oh that's right Esther &co don't!! That's just wrong

Neveragain
NeveragainIllawarra, NSW

Devastatingly offensive customer service.

Esther & C.Esther & Co

Darn, I should have read the reviews before I wasted my money!

Cardigan arrived, wasn’t cheap but absolutely hideous! Now stuck with an $80 credit note and based on the reviews not sure it’s worth the effort to spend on this site! Borderline scam. Shop elsewhere!!!

Esther & C.Esther & Co

I would not recommend this website

I had not shopped with Esther and Co before so I thought I would give it a go. I decided to purchase a blue jumper. I found the delivery and service fine. To my surprise the jumper I had purchased was definitely not what I expected. The colour was almost grey instead of blue and the material was very thin and cheap. I was shocked as the price was reasonably expensive so I thought I would be getting a decent jumper. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing off this site again. The material is not worth the price!

Sarah
Sarah

Never Again

I have no complaints about customer service and everything is presented very nicely on social media but the quality of clothes is not good. I am a standard size 10 across all brands. I have a hoodie and a tshirt that do not sit the same as other brands and the cheap make of them makes for an uncomfortable fit. It’s like the seams are not in the right place! A dress I purchased is paper thin and some pants that I got for work are so thin and horrible fitting that I wear them around the house.

These items are not cheap for what you get. Save your money, avoid fast fashion or shop elsewhere.

Fran G.
Fran G.Perth, WA

Great Customer service

The website is easy to use, and my item arrived really quickly. Unfortunately it was the wrong dress (an issue in the warehouse). I messaged them and got a reply in 5 minutes. They looked into it straight away and sent me a pre paid returns label and are sending the correct dress straight away. Great service after a minor blip.

SLL
SLLKatherine, NT

Dress fabric equivalent of a plastic bag

Purchased a $60 ish dress which was maybe marked down from $80 and the fabric is the cheapest most horrible excuse for “fabric” I have ever come across. Basically a plastic bag! Cannot comment on the customer service or returns policy yet but guessing I’ll be getting a store credit at best which will be most upsetting as I cannot imagine based on the reviews I have now seen - that anything else will be any better :(
Do not shop here

Pretty but Cheap Fabric!

Decided to finally buy something off of Esther & Co and settled on one of their beige gingham smock dresses. When I got it however I was really disappointed.

The quality of the fabric is so bad! It looks really pretty on but I can’t get past how cheap it feels. It feels like a costume from AliExpress. The feel of the website and photos on there are deceiving. Definitely not worth the price you pay, as by the fabric alone it was likely a tenth of the RRP to make. I feel ripped off.

Shop elsewhere

The return policy is a nightmare. I’ve been communicating back and forth with them for days. They have been giving me mixed answers and going back on what I was originally told about how much returns are. I would have to pay out of pocket, not taking from store credit, to even return the order. The quality is not good and I will not be purchasing again. Poor communication. Horrible return policy.

Maka
MakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

Purchased a couple of dresses for around $170 and ended up quite shocked by the quality of the dresses which arrived a couple days later. Appears to be re-branded very cheap clothing from China.
I am in the process of returning so can't comment on the customer service, however only a store credit is offered and can't go below 1 start anyway. Esther Co is boarder line scam, stick to reputable brands.

Makayla
Makayla

Shocking customer service and lost items!

Disappointing

Looking at photos on there website everything looks amazing. However the quality falls short. Fabric is cheap and I will not be purchasing anything from here again.

Esther and Co.Esther & Co

Please spend your money elsewhere.

Given wrong sizes, one dress was falling apart, have to pay $30 for returns, then only get store credit back. Material used for the dresses is not worth their pricing, AT ALL. I’ll never shop here again. Please spend your money elsewhere.

Londyn C.