4.2

sally

sallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service when it matters!!

I just want to say thank you to Esther & Co for stepping up and demonstrating that you care about customer feedback. I was not expecting a response to my email from Talita and definitely was not expecting a refund over and above the gift card already sent. I very much appreciate the actions taken by you and her.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Very quick process and delivery, great clothing

Every step was very easy, processesing and delivery was very quick. The clothing is beautiful, great fit and good quality. I will definitely order the brand clothing again.
Very happy Customer

Sizing Slightly small
Mina D.

Mina D.

Esther & Co. The most! I mean the most amazing and stunning clothing store I have ever seen!

Extremely easy to navigate the store and you will buy every piece and not just one. I am a very happy shopper and am always satisfied with the range/quality and design of products they provide and on top of that the brilliant customer service and fast deliveries! and the best part is that they always have available items on re-stock, so you don’t miss out!

My god! Love love your clothing. My wardrobe is FULL of Esther & Co!

I am extremely happy and thank you!

HAPPY SHOPPER

XOXO

Mt Riv

Mt RivSydney Surrounds, NSW

It was a pleasure dealing with you, lovely to be heard and get great customer service. I do not hesitate recommending your site to family and friends. The site is also easy to navigate and clothes lovely quality.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Great clothing

Great website, easy to navigate. The clothing has been great quality, already had 4 compliments on my jumpsuit. Clothing was true to size. All products look great, and reflect the photos well.

Yass

YassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Quality Clothes

Service was great and clothes are such high quality! Not to mention delivery was so quick, literally a few days later... Will definitely be back to shop again. Thank you Esther.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love this dress! But impractical.

Love this dress, however even though it is a good length, you can't put your arms up without showing everything! Great arrival time and customer service. Love Esther the label!

Dougo

DougoMid North Coast, NSW

love my shirt, good quality, beautiful on. Quick and easy, fast delivery.

easy to purchase, easy to navigate, fast check out, fast delivery, will buy off again, very satisfied. photo's of clothes true to pic, good size chart. beautiful fabric used. so happy with my purchase.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality good customer service

I accidentally put in the wrong shipping address, Esther&Co were very quick to respond to me and ressure me how to fix it. the quality of the product is fantastic. So soft and so thick. Just was a little disappointed that Esther isn't the brand of clothes as expected, but actually the supplier of other brands.

Charlotte C.

Charlotte C.Northeast, VIC

Love this store/website

So easy to navigate the site/store. Love my clothing items! They are good quality and so gorgeous! And the postage was so quick! Very happy with the service and my items!

Do not order from here!

EstherEsther & Co
Stephy

StephyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Customer, Clothing is Amazing

I have ordered clothing from this store a few times and they are of amazing quality with a reasonable price tag. I had ordered a dress but it didn't arrive. It turned out there were people stealing mail/packages in my area so they were more than happy to send out a replacement. The customer service was amazing and were supporting me every step of the way. Very friendly and helpful and I couldn't be more happier with the result.

My favourite store

I have been a customer of Esther since they had their first store in Hobart. Moving online I was worried it wouldn’t be the same but each time I have ordered from them I have received beautiful, good quality, true to size garments that look exactly as they do on the model. Their sizing is consistent, they give plenty of information of their products in the description so you know what you are getting. Also when I’ve had to return a garment as it didn’t suit me, it was easy to follow the instructions and quickly credited. Takes all the worries away from buying online!
The team are friendly and very helpful too!
Highly recommend.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my blouse!!

Love the clothing from Esther & Co, it's good quality with a reasonable price tag and you can't get at anywhere else. I don't purchase often from this store but when I do I'm happy. No postage fee also helps.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing products and amazing customer service!

I usually don’t online shop, it recently purchased a few items from Esther and Co. the Clothes are beautiful and the quality of the clothing is exceptional. I have even been stopped by strangers to ask where I got my clothes from.

I returned an item (everything was true to size and description, but I feel the style didn’t suit me) I sent it back and followed up with the customer service team as I already found something else I wanted to spend my credit note on, within an hour an extremely friendly response came, and within another few minutes my gift card was sent through.

Has been such a pleasant experience (unlike others I have had) can highly recommend everything about Esther and Co

Koa W.

Koa W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In Love with this knit!

Received my knit in good shipping time considering Covid-19 transport restrictions.
I love it! It feels so soft and quality! The look and fit is perfect. Will be a return customer!

Review

Love the clothes the styles are great prices aren't to bad. The filter on the pictures show the clothing as different colours which is annoying and the description should be more detailed if your filtering pictures.

I also purchased pre orders id really like to know if there is a way to view all that I've purchased so I can keep track of what has and hasn't been sent.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
EstherEsther & Co

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service cant fault the service or clothing at all, quick and helpful responses. Items shipped quickly, love what I ordered, am already looking for my next purchase. Thank you

Sizing Slightly large

Customer Service Experience

FANTASTIC customer service by Chanelle! They took the stress out of returning a product, and went above and beyond to assist me with my queries. I would definitely shop here again! 11/10 :)

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

So snug!

This jumper Is so soft I would wear it to bed! I’m usually a medium (10) in tops and purchased the S/M. I’m also tall so I could have gone bigger. But it’s a beautiful jumper! Definitely recommend.