Estilo WELS 4 Star

Estilo WELS 4 Star Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

grumpy

grumpyasked

Need a new spayhead part for Estilo Chrome Tall Vege Spray Coil Sink Mixer , The innards of the spray head blew off and went down the running insinkerator

Cathryn W.

Cathryn W.asked

The handle has come off my basin-mixer tap in the bathroom. Do I need a whole new tap or can the handle be re-installed. I have tried a few things without success:( Cathy

Garry O.

Garry O.asked

Does Estilo tapware meet Australian standards regarding lead in drinking water.

Adrian48
Adrian48

Has to meet Australuan standards otherwise can't be sold here. With these cheaper ones, more care has to be taken with installation. The hose that comes with them are weaker than the hose off the shelf at Bunnings.

Ariadne H.

Ariadne H.asked

Hi there! Installed the tap everything was great about 6 months ago. Now there is barely any water coming out. Checked the little filter thing looks fine. Can you pls assist me?

brett
brett

Hi Ariadne on the end of the tap there is a filter/ water flow restrictor this sometimes becomes blocked with debris from the pipes .to clean out the filter unscrew the very end of the tap using a shifting spanner inspect the filter and remove any bits of stuff lodged in it .the coloured plastic water restrictor can be removed to prevent it blocking again but will increase water usage slightly run the tap on full for a bit to clean the pipes out then refit the filter/ end of the tap and your done
Regards Brett

V_QLD

V_QLDasked

to everyone complaining about low water pressure. Our mixer developed it after around 9 months or so. The original aerator failed so bought another one from bunnings and voila! water pressure is back to normal.
Just unscrew the aerator and you'll see if it's faulty or something else.

Leigh

Leighasked

How frequently do I need to change my Estilo mixer tap cartridge in Melbourne Australia.
Leigh 7-03/2019

Geoff

Geoffasked

We have purchased an Estilo side lever sink mixer with an aerator in order to connect a mobile dishwasher to the aerator thread. On reading the instructions they advise "Do not connect dishwasher or filter to aerator". Can anyone tell me the reason for this?

Jeff

Jeffasked

My Estilo Wells S trap toilet keeps leaking once filled. How can I fix it?