Estilo WELS 4 Star

1.7

Steve

SteveMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrible flow

Vege Spray Tap worked fine for 24 hours. Then, after initial turn on, the tap would shudder and drop flow. Also, I fully purged the new tap after initial install. But then when assessing the above problem after 1 week, I found rubber pieces in the aerator. Looks good. Cheap. Avoid this brand.

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame Bunnings

Purchased one of these in February 2019 from Bunnings Loganholme, which started leaking in June 2020 from a casting fault in the outlet pipe. (16months old). Returned it to Bunnings who insisted I was not entitled to a refund. I disputed this, and after considerable discussion with a quite-rude Team Member, was refunded. Bunnings should review their responsibility under consumer law. Don't buy Estilo!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Loganholme for $43.70.

brett

brettSouth East Queensland, QLD

washers supplied with taps disintegrate

after fitting the wall stops purchased from Bunnings I tested the shower only to discover the white plastic washers supplied with the stops had disintegrated 10 minutes after installation so I checked the washing machine stops in which the washers had also disintegrated also the disclaimer that voids the warrantee if not installed by a plumber was glued inside the box making it difficult to see, not honest!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how Estilo WELS 4 Star compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

Kayleen Alderman

Kayleen AldermanNorthern Region, NSW

Tall basin taps

Ordered 2x tall basin taps online which have been received. Didn’t get any warranty with my online order of 2 x tall basin taps. Please send warranty’s ASAP, or the taps will be returned

Purchased in February 2020 for $148.00.

Michele

MicheleCentral Queensland, QLD

Appalling product

I bought this product in February 2018 and on Christmas Eve water started to pour out of the underside, when I went back to Bunnings I was told there was only a 12 month warranty. I won’t be buying an Estilo product ever again.

Purchased in February 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

estilo water tap

I bought this tap from Bunnings 2 days ago . plumber installed it and it is a piece of crap. pressure very low and the cold and hot hoses supplied were like cigarette paper. the 20 yr old hoses were much better than the supplied hoses. I paid $50 for it thinking it would do the job but unfortunately it was trash straight from the garbage truck. keep away from it cause your plumber will charge you even though you will have no functional unit sitting above the sink. Last time I bought another tap for the toilet from Bunnings every time I went to use it, it gave me a shower and watered all the ceiling. keep away from Bunnings for all plumbing accessories. Ill be taking the tap back to them asap.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

shawno

shawnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read these reviews before purchasing

I bought a Estilo WELS 4 Star 7.5L/min 40mm Allana Cast Basin Mixer from Bunniings. It worked fine for about 10 days but now one side has very low pressure. I checked its not the feeding hoses with a blockage- its the tap. I tried swapping around the hot & cold hoses feeding the tap, same problem. The tap just has very low pressure on the left side. I am very disappointed, it's such a poor product!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $41.00.

Communer

CommunerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Agree With the One-Star Reviews

My sprayer model lasted 18 months (six beyond the warranty). The plastic that holds the sprayer on broke. Gluing with super-glue wouldn't last long if at all. I do not recommend this brand.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings for $49.90.

Glenn

GlennAlbury

Absolute rubbish

I purchased an Estila sink mixer that did not work from installation. These are cheap for a reason. I purchased a Dorf mixer that works perfectly. Do not purchase a mixer tap for less than $100. Estila taps are guaranteed for one year only, Dorf are guaranteed for 10 years. I would never purchase any Estila products again. The Bunnings staff didn’t question a credit as they get many returned.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how Estilo WELS 4 Star compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

Peter

PeterPerth

Do not buy

On installation one of the lines blew off the tap as soon as the plumber turned the water on. It was repaired by the plumber and worked ok for 7 months until it started to leak and broke again this time at a different part. Do not buy it is cheap rubbish

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
GWR

GWRHunter Region, NSW

Estilo quality is not good

We have 2 Estilo units purchased after the original Dorf units started to leak. The Estilo taps were installed in both kitchen and laundry facilities and in both cases they leaked. The design relies on a moulded seal at the base of a cartridge and if it is not correctly located on two location pegs it will leak. The Dorf unit is rather more expensive and relies on special spring loaded rubber seals pushing against a special stainless steel sphere. The Dorf unit eventually leaked after 10 years but the Estilo leaked on day one in both cases.
We are happy to pay for quality but it is hard to find.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

repairing your estilo sink mixer

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Charchie

Charchie

Leaked from day one.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
elosch

eloschSydney, NSW

12 month warranty, broken after less than 1.5y

Sadly I've had the exact same experience as the previous reviewers. The thing died just out of warranty, and in the most peculiar fashion, I would never have expected: along the underside of the spout, where I suppose a poorly made welding seam must have corroded. I'm not even primarily angry about the money, but the mess and time it takes to install a new tap. So yes, even though we rent, I went for a decent tap this time, which comes with a 10 year warranty.

Date PurchasedMay 2016