Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 2 of 108)

4.5 from 2,153 reviews

Excellent Service

Quick and knowledgeable staff and very easy to use. I will use again when I have returns that are a little tricky!

Thank you Julie!

Easy quick tax return system, fee out of return available!

This was great, it went faster than I had expected, and I've been given a large estimate, happy customer here

Fantastic to hear Hugo! See you again in a few months for your 2019 return!

Tax return

Easy to use, gets easier each year and any questions are always answered by the friendly, helpful and experienced staff

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lyn - it's pleasing to hear you've noticed the improvements we make each year :)

Easy to use

Great and easy to use I will be recommending to friends.
Was suggested to try this from a friend and am very impressed.

Cheers Lee!

Great service for tax returns

Very easy to use website, not confusing and in plain English, straight to the point questions and helpful guides there to use if needed.

Thanks for sharing your review Jess :)

Easy to use step by step instructions

So easy to use. Very good breakdown on what you can claim which I did not claim for in the past. Highly recommended.

Thanks Vincent, great to hear we were able to help you claim a few extra deductions this year.

What a time saver!

Etax is quick, simple, easy to understand and the accountants are very helpful and prompt to reply to any queries. Over the years, I have come to look forward to the Etax reminder as I always choose the pre-fill option and add to it as needed. An excellent service.

Thank you Wendy - we're happy to hear you take advantage of our prefill service to save time as well! See you again for your 2019 return in a few months time!

Helpful, Fast and Easy

I was stressing because of overdue tax returns, and e-tax completely turned that around. Their service is easy to use (I don't have an accounting background) and whenever I didn't understand something, they explained it in simple terms. An absolute lifesaver of a service and I can't believe I didn't find them earlier! Will be using again and again.

Great to hear we were able to help you get some outstanding returns up to date Stacey :)

ETax is on the move

It is the first time for me to use Etax. But I think it's more excellent then ever before, all in all this twenty one century.

Don't know what i would do without Etax!

I have been using Etax for a few years now and I am very happy with their service! I have a lot of trouble deciphering what needs to go where and they do all the hard work for you! I think its worth every cent!

Cheers Amanda - we're glad to hear we've been taking the hard work out of tax for you :)

Fantastic and so time saving

Absolute easiness and time saving doing my tax this way especially when i dont have the time to head into town to the accountants! So fast and easy to use. Will definatly be using again! Thank you

Thanks for sharing your review Sam - great to hear we've saved you some travel time in the process too!

Just hugely inconsistent

The amount for my tax return kept on changing. Even at the time of the final lodgement the displayed return was some 3000 dollars less than what I had to pay. Every time I contacted eTax I would speak to a different tax accountant. It was enormously frustrating I will never use them again.

Fast and easy

This is very straight forward ,easy to use.with your step by step guide . It makes it so quick and easy

Cheers Demps!

They made it so simple and easy. Saved me time. Love this service and I am loyal.

Don't change a thing. Keep up the convenient courteous service. I feel like Etax are my personal financial tax secretary. Always easier then what I expected.

Thanks for such a lovely review Liz! See you again in 2019!I'll be waiting !

Very easy

Most people are scared of all things tax but excellent procedure and will continue to use as will my husband

Cheers Marcia, glad to hear you found our service easy to use!

Great

Easy step by step process online to complete. Now waiting for the application to be processed. Hoping the information is efficient enough. I am concerned I have completed the application to be rejected the amount that was assessed and I was told in writing on last page if the application.

Thanks for sharing your review BB :)

Super Satisfied

I have used Etax for several years now. They are always quick to respond to enquiries, are reasonably priced, and have the best interest of the ciient in mind. Very happy with Etax again!

Thanks very much Sheli! See you next time! :)

This is great!!!

I can't believe that I haven't used etax before. It was so simple and easy. I will always be using them in the future. No need to take time off work to make an appointment to see a tax agent and no more paying costly Tax Agent fees for something that I can now do online myself. Thank you

Thanks for choosing Etax this year Lee! We are so pleased to receive your feedback and we hope to see you back in 2019 :)

Etax Easy

Etax was Quick and easy! It was easy to use and straight forward. I will definitely use it again next year.

Thanks Wilba!

Makes life easy

Im not great with paperwork, this website made it easy and straightforward. The prefill option was very helpful. I would recommend this to others.

Thanks for your review Tee :)

do you charge anything for your refund to be deposited in your checking account?

Why doesn’t your Accountant reveal there names, each time they send a message?
Hi there and thanks for your question! The reason each team member doesn't generally sign off by their name is that we are a large organisation with many accountants responding to client queries. Rather than have one person responsible for replying to one client, we ask our accountants to service all clients so you may interact with two or three staff members over the course of a tax return. This helps ensure someone else can step in if there's a staff absence or holiday ensuring there are no delays with your return. Therefore, rather than coming across as confusing with several people writing to you, we simply sign off as the company as a whole. We apologise if this has been frustrating for you and it is certainly not our intention. We only made the above mentioned change (from signing off individually) after receiving feedback from clients that they were confused if multiple people wrote to them. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

Are all claims reviewed by accountants or only those requested to be reviewed? Are we required to upload receipts somehow? There are some such as log books that are cumbersome.
Hi Aldebaan3003, Great questions! Our accounting team reviews all of the information on a tax return, the same way that an accountant would if you visited them face to face. Except we’re online and easier, with no appointments! We check the income, deductions, private health and any other sections that are specific to you. Like any good tax agent, we also check ATO data and try to detect problems that can slow down tax refunds or lead to ATO issues. We’ll sometimes ask questions to clarify a particular claim or item on the return, or to confirm you have evidence to support your claims – and it’s easy to upload your receipts right inside your Etax return. If something looks out of place, we may ask you to upload copies of logbooks so we can ensure it’s claimed correctly before lodgement to the ATO. It’s our job to ensure you get the best possible refund while sticking within ATO rules and laws. If you need help as you go, you can also just select our live chat option from the bottom right of your tax return where you’ll be connected directly to an accountant who can help you fill out any bits you need help with. Or, if you finish entering your details and you have some question or an item left over, you can just enter that at the very bottom of your Etax return – an accountant will help get it done right. We hope to see you soon at Etax Accountants. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

Similar listings