Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 2 of 179)

4.6 from 3,574 reviews

3,574 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

lorraine

lorrainePerth, WA

Tax return made easy

Really easy to use - have used Etax Accountants for the past few years. I love the fact there is always someone to ask questions to whilst online completing return. It seems to save everything as you go along and if your also unsure it shows you what you entered the previous year as a reminder.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, quick, no hassle

My review for eyes accountants would be::: Cannot fault them. A + + + SERVICE, fast, efficient, absolutely brilliant.... would use them every year from now on, in a heartbeat! Highly recommend! A

Ali

Ali

Good option when running late to get tax done

It was fast and easy to use. It didn't take long and it saved where you were up to so if you had to leave the computer for a while it was still all there.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very very easy

Found it very easy to use, only taken 10-15 minutes and I will keep using this every year now. But please make it 20 words as 30 is way way way to many

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

How easy is that

Easy step by step process, makes very little stress of a tax return. Took very little time, took me less than 15 minutes to go through and complete. Great service.

Benjamin

BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

My name is Benjamin and I have just submitted my current tax return. I have paid the current fee and Sm awaiting response to the return status. I have used etax in the past.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax again!

Easy as

It was very quick easy to do and to understand. I will definitely be doing this every tax year. I recommend this site for a quick and easy tax return.
Enjoy

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Easy as

Was very easy to complete, no stress awsome .
Will definitely use there tax site again, as i have to do another year next as im a few years behind in lodging my tax refunds.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review Dean and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

Peta A.

Peta A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward & simple

Easy to understand with information on sourced directly from ATO & other external services. Made a messy tax situation easy to organise. I've been using Etax for over 5 years and recommend it for reduction in time & headaches at tax time.

Joanne K.

Joanne K.Watson 2602, ACT

Very good process

Easy to use. Backup contact details for help throughout the process made a big difference. I liked the etax accountants because they were very helpful, but the phone connections aren't good.

Easy as

Easy and straight forward The questions were very understandable and the help offer was great also
I completed them on my phone so that was also easy and made the return relaxing

KIMWATAUABEIAUEA

KIMWATAUABEIAUEAThe Mallee, VIC

It was helpful

I can believe the team are helpful I love you all Etax team you will be my loving friend forever,good work all of but my return was on its way

They are exceptional

wonderful service, ill use again. thank you for being so understanding and helpful, you take the fear out of taxation - and that is a huge relief. I will recommend you to my friends

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Very fast and easy to get the tax sorted out

Found the site to be extremely easy to use, they even found a lot of my details and pre-filled them in for me. It only took me a few minutes and my return was on its way.

So easy to use

So easy to use and very very convenient. Was putting off doing my tax online because I thought it’d be complicated but it was the complete opposite. Highly recommend. If I can do it. Anyone can.

Jülíę

JülíęHunter Region, NSW

This great

Etax is great to use. Easy to follow and helpful when needed. It is my go to now. Everything is there for me. Would not go anywhere else. Thank you.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review, we're so happy we could help!

Starting afresh

Starting afreshSydney, NSW

Very easy to navigate

I have used etax accountants before and this year was even easier. Easy to navigate the form and there are a lot of pre-filled sections which means I don't have to worry about doing it all again.

Next tax return will be more complicated, so hopefully, it will be simple to use next time.

A great on-line service and would recommend.

One and only hp

One and only hpSydney, NSW

This is a easy and simple way I love it

Best brick layers on the coast if anyone needs a wall or a letter box or a house or block laying and concreting plus water proofing have all the qualifications

Rates and Fees

This is great : ) !! Quick and in the comfort of my home.

Very quick and simple. Easy to follow for an old timer like me. It is informative every step of the way and can be done in the comfort of your own home.

Dylan M.

Dylan M.Perth, WA

Perfect

Fast, easy to use and simplifies the complexity of fileing a tax return. Very quick response and service. Definitely worth it if you don't like fileing your own tax return.

Laith

Laithasked

Can users correspond through email instead of the Etax website message module?

Hi Laith,

Etax will send you notifications via email, but we'll never ask you to send us any sensitive personal information by email. Unfortunately, email is not a secure method of communication for sensitive information which is why we only correspond about tax return related matters via your Etax Account. Our secure Etax messages are protected by your username and password giving you a greater comfort in the privacy of your personal information. You can also discuss your tax return with us via phone on 1300 693 829.

In today's day and age we'd be wary of sending any personal or tax return related information via email. Please let us know if we can provide any further clarification or information.

Kind regards,

Bentley R.

Bentley R.asked

I did an amendment, and it told me I have to pay an extra $44 to make a claim of $2023. What’s the $44 for if it’s not guaranteed if I’ll get the $2023? Or am I wrong?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Bentley - thanks for getting in touch.

An amendment or Amended Tax Return is a second tax return lodgement where we send a new tax return to the Australian Tax Office letting them know the original return was missing some information. We do have a fee of $44 for this service which helps to cover the costs associated with preparing, checking and lodging the Amended tax return to the Australian Tax Office.

With regards to the additional $2023 you'd like to add to the tax return. Assuming it is an additional deduction or income missed off your original lodgement, the ATO will add that amount to your tax return and then re-calculate your tax refund based on the additional information being included.

We can give you a specific estimate of how much additional refund you'll receive by adding that $2023 to your tax return prior to lodgement so you can decicde if you wish to proceed. Please just send us an email to admin@etax.com.au with your full name and the email address you registered with. We'll then be able to find your return in our system and give you some more specific information.

Kind Regards,

Lawrence

Lawrenceasked

My tax file number please

Kym Yeoward
Kym Yeoward

To log-in to your ETax files; you can use your email address, your ETax user name or your tax file number (TFN), Note - you don't have use your TFN if you don't want to - e.g. for privacy reasons.. You can create your own password.
P.S. I am an f ETax client - not an employee.

Hi Lawrence,

Unfortunately for security and privacy reasons we're unable to give out a Tax File Number, but there are a couple of options available for you to find it:

Log in to your Etax Account and open up a past tax return - you'll see it as the first field there

If you're unable to login then one of the following options should help:
- Look on your old PAYG or payment summary
- Look at an ATO document you received previously
- Ask the Payroll or HR department at your work
- Phone the ATO on 132861 (get all your ID ready first, because they will ask)

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by not being able to give it out to you directly - please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind Regards,