Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 2 of 167)

4.6 from 3,330 reviews

Just marvellous,, so easy and did not take any time out of my day, very prompt could not ask for much more really

Just marvellous,so easy and did not take any time out of my day, very prompt could not ask for much more really, top job team, be definitely going through Etax again

Rates and Fees
Wow! Thanks for the glowing review. So happy we could help!

Easy to deal with

Have used ETAX now for a few years now. Easy to communicate with, very helpful. Replied promptly to my questions. I will continue to keep using ETAX for my purposes.

Rates and Fees
Thank you, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Simple & easy to navigate

This is my second year using Etax & I find it very easy to navigate through & there is always help along the way if you need it. I wouldn’t do my tax any other way now.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for choosing Etax again! We're so happy we could help!

Great online tax agent website

Have been using Etax for a couple of years now, the price is great value for money and I can contact an Accountant online if I have any questions whilst completing my return.

Rates and Fees
Thanks for the review. So happy we could help!

First time user.

First time user and it only took me about 30 minutes. I will be using again next year. Cheers . I need nine Moore words to fill in this review cheers

Thank you Mick!

It was all clear and smooth

The process went smoothly and clear however maybe for claiming the tax section, there could have been more and specific options that we could choose from. It was great overall though. Fast process too.

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

great service!

These people make a tedious and time consuming job easy and quick. Good prompts and like that you can do a bit and then come back to it. Highly recommend!

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

excellent and fast

easy to navigate around the sites with videos and guides with tips to manage the information. highly recommend to my friends to get all the work done easily within half an hour

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

Not perfect.

Fast and efficient automatically collected my tax already paid from two locations and my bank interest. I was originally looking for the free Government tax return website. Not informed of the fees until the last step of the process.

Rates and Fees
Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and we apologise for any confusion between our brand and the ATO. Our accounting firm has been operating at Etax.com.au since 1998 which is before the ATO released their ‘E-tax’ software which they named similarly to our existing business. The ATO's version has been renamed 'myTax' to help distinguish the difference for a while now. We're not out to mislead anyone into using our service and if that's the case for you, we'd like to make things right. Could you please contact us with your full name and a phone number at feedback@etax.com.au? Best regards, Etax Accountants

Could not do it without them. I'm computer illiterate would not be able to do return on my own even now I don't know what I'm doing this for now

Rates and Fees
Wow! Thanks for the glowing review. So happy we could help!

It was perfect

So easy to navigate and use makes doing your tax return so much easier would so recommend to anyone thinking of using etax to do your tax return good job etax

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the feedback Matthew! We love to hear it!

Very handy

Very handy and pre filled and lots of reminders. Able to chat if needed. Easy to find information and previous tax returns. It means that I don't have to go to my mygov account.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Great

Easy to use truly fast Australian based with Aussie worker the best tax ever hi from tu be or not to be hi by see you their OK hi by see

Thank you!

Reliable and easy

I have used etax for a number of years and have always had excellent service from them. I cannot fault this company. Their online accountants are always quick to answer all your questions.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax!

Compared to the old days and ways - just a breeze to do now

Quick and easy system to use- just like riding a bike. Not expensive and they ask all the right questions. Good follow up too to make sure they gets things accurate.

Thank you Max!

great

Very easy to use and navigate the pages. Everything was easy to upload attached files to. will definitely use the e tax sight again next year. super impressed with everything.

Rates and Fees
Thank you Gayle! Making tax easy is what we're all about!

Was a great help.

This made it really easy to complete. I’ve always gone to an accountant but wanted to try myself. I will be doing my tax this way again next year. Thankyou

Thank you Leanne!

This is a good procedure to follow, quick and simple. It is easy to upload attached files. It has capture the information from the employer and previous information available for referencing.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the review!

This was just perfect

Very good and very easy to use and I found using this site so easy to get around. Thanks so much e tax and I will be back next year.

Rates and Fees
Thank you Olivia, we're so happy we could help!

Oh so easy!!

It took less than 15 minutes, I'm not complaining. Thanks Etax I will see you again next year if still working and will be sure to recommend you to my friends

Thank you Rhonda!

Can Etax get a tax return done from bank statements if you don’t have invoices from a previous boss ?

How long it take to lodge the tax return refund and to the final process please?
When an etax accountant reviews ur tax form they will process too make sure the best p is single answer and then they will lodge itHi Rosemarie, For most of our clients, the Etax tax return will only take just minutes to complete. If you have any questions you can get live help from an accountant, on live chat or phone – no appointments needed. At Etax after you've added and submitted your basic details, our qualified accountants will review your return to make sure you get the best refund possible. When the review is finalised our accountants then lodge your return to the ATO on your behalf. The ATO then normally processes returns within 10–14 days of lodgement. Please let us know if you we can answer any more questions? Kind regards, Etax Accountants

Once you have logged your return, how long until it hits your bank account?
Hi Jack, The ATO generally processes refunds within 10-14 days after the return has been lodged by our accountants. In some cases this may take longer, however please feel free to get in contact again if you're still waiting after 14 days. Please feel free to send us an email to feedback@etax.com.au with your full name and the email address you used to create your Etax account and we'll take a look at your file and give you an update on your return status. Kind regards, Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants