Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 2 of 225)

Listing monitored by Etax Accountants

Pros

• 100% online help with taxes

• Highly user-friendly website

• Affordable service

4.7 (2,580)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,087)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,091)

Ben
BenSouthern and Hills, SA

Great return, easy process

I used Etax for my 2021 financial year return and it was an easy process. Having never done my own tax I was surprised on how quick and easy this service was to use. They were professional and I received a larger return than I expected. I will be using Etax every financial year going forward.

EtaxEtax Accountants

We appreciate you leaving us a review and giving us a chance this year Ben! Looking forward to seeing you again in 2022!

Nical223
Nical223Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Etax Make It Effortless

I have used Etax in 2021 after using a local tax agent and Etax has been far better and easier to deal with than my local agent. I have recommended Etax to friends and family many times already and will continue to do so.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and giving us a chance this year! We look forward to assisting you, your friends and family in completing your tax returns next year!

Nica
NicaVictoria

Super easy.

Just done filing my tax return. And waiting for the outcome. Filing tax like this is very handy. Just the tip of fingernails and done. Don’t have to drive and book an appointment for the accountant. Less effort, less accountant fees.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Nica, thank you for your review - we appreciate it! Stay safe and see you again next year!

Tax 2021
Tax 2021Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such a simple process

Getting my done tax prepared with Etax is getting easier and easier each year. It is very efficient and easy to follow. Pre-loading my information is such a great idea. Thank you!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks a lot for your review! We are glad you found Etax efficient and easy to follow. See you again next year!

Ron Santen
Ron SantenPerth, WA

Easy for a Retired Old Man

Etax were good. I have a simple tax return based on just my pension and a few other details. Etax were most helpful. I recommend them for a simple tax return.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hello Ron, thank you for your review! He hope we can continue to be your recommended accountant and look forward to assisting you again next year!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good and helpful

Very happy easy to do cause I and not good with online stuff and even I was able to do it and they were very helpful and like make sure we get lool after

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for you review Dani - we appreciate it!

Easy service

Quick service and practical easy to understand quick to use fast service and pretty cheap for quick refund will contact you quickly if more details information is needed by E Tax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Cheers Malcolm - see you again next year!

Tatjana Duno
Tatjana DunoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This in nice and easy

Fast and convenient in my own time no problems to complete it. I am very happy. Thank you very much regards

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our service Tatjana - we really appreciate it!

Mishka
MishkaSydney, NSW

Very easy to use and no stress

The whole process is very easy, quick and effective. Never any stress and very clear.
I will definitely continue to use this to do my tax every year.
Keep up the good work all at ETax - much appreciated

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Mishka, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you found Etax very easy, quick and effective. See you again in 2022!

Chelsea L
Chelsea LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes tax time Quick and easy

Each year it’s so easy to lodge my return without having to leave the house. Most is pre filled from the year before and prompts be through the process. Being a busy mum this is super helpful and reliable.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Chelsea! We are glad you enjoyed our pre fill service. Stay safe and see you again next year!

Easy to use

As an older person it is very simple,alot is prefilled as I have used ETAX last year and the year before.
ETAX is straight forward and very dependable,will recomend to friends and family.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your fantastic review Steve. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your pre fill service. We looking forward to assisting you, your family and friends again next year!

Bec
BecCentral, SA

Quick & pain free

Tax time is not my favourite time of year but Etax makes it easy & guides me step-by-step through the process. User friendly & pain free - I’ll definitely be coming back next year.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Bec - we appreciate it! Glad we were able to take the stress out of tax time for you. See you again in 2022 :)

Wicky
WickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy for older person.

Very easy to use and takes away stress of normal return for seniors who still work. They will get my business in future years also. Well done to all E-tax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review Wicky! Glad we were able to take the stress out of tax time for you. Stay safe and see you next year!

Dale B.
Dale B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy quick and reliable

Have used Etax for several yrs now and never have issues. Easy to do and reliable. Doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and would recommend to others, my kids use them

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Dale, thank you for your review and loyalty over the last seven years. We hope to continue to be your recommended accountant and cant wait to assist you again next year!

So easy and beats the non-working mygov site

So easy to use, it's clear and simple, and beats the non-working mygov site hands down.
Most details can be autofilled, the rest just the current years' details.
I've never found or used an easier method

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for you glowing review of Etax - we really appreciate it! We are happy to hear you find Etax so easy, clear and simple. See you again in 2022!

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Very convenient & efficient

Fast, easy & convenient. Great value for money & very convenient that the fee was extracted by the tax refund provided by the Australian Tax Office. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting their tax done

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for such a fantastic review Gary - we really appreciate it! We strive to continue to be your recommended account and cant wait to see you again in 2022!

quick, easy and informative

For the past 4 years I have utilized etax to complete my tax. It's quick, easy and supportive. If I have made any mistakes I am treated with respect and all rectified quickly

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Mark! We appreciate your loyalty of the past 4 years. See you again next year :)

Tony Pony
Tony PonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If it wasn’t for E-Tax I would probably never do my tax, they’re GREAT!

They have been great over the last 7-8 years. I don’t think I will used anyone else whilst I have to lodge a return. Quick response to my queries and put my mind to rest.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your positive review and loyalty Tony! Making tax easy is what we're all about and we look forward to assisting with your next tax return.

Bozena
BozenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very simple no fuss service.

Liked the simple entry system, once you have your receipts sorted and in order it really is an easy way to complete your tax return. This is my third or fourth year so I am a happy returning client.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Bozena! We cant wait to assist you again in 2022 :)

Roger D.South West, WA

Hardly worth the money

My tax was submitted although did not cover my Foreign Resident Capital gains with holding certificate, after many phone calls and emails to try to get this sorted with the company and being told on at least 5 occasions that I had been flagged for the senior account to fix and call back, this never happened.
After calling the ATO I was informed that they were guided on how to correct my application, but NO this was still not done after many complaints, so I went online and fixed it myself in 5 mins.
Will never use this company again ever

Roger D.

Good job checking the returns & giving feedback & prompt communication

I use them every year. It’s good can ring and get first hand information and get clear answers to all my questions. Overall, happy up to now with their services even if last year, I am so sad to have NO REFUNDS but have to pay more tax to ATO.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and loyalty - we appreciate it! See you again next year :)

Awesome!

Quick and easy to use. Laid in bed, sipped my coffee and filled in my information using my phone. Was putting it off but glad it’s done ✅ now to tackle the day!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Romy - we appreciate it! We cant wait to see you back in time for your next return!

Alicia_Page
Alicia_PageAU

Use it every year

Easy, tailored to my profession and great value! This is so easy to use. The format is simple and the prompts allow me to click through my return with ease.

EtaxEtax Accountants

We really appreciate your review Alicia! We are so happy that you find Etax easy to use. See you again next year :)

It’s a great service to use, and easy to understand

It’s a great set up and easy to use, offers lots of different deductions and useful information for completing your tax return. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Leaha, thank you for review and recommendations - we appreciate it! We cant wait to assist you again with your next return!

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So convenient and easy to use

A happy regular customer! Makes tax time simple! Thanks ETAX for simple and clear format, and also storing personal information, that I don’t need to retype. Great service and very helpful staff! Prompt replies to queries also!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks so much for your positive review Geoff :) We hope to see you again next year!

Laurie C.
Laurie C.asked

Hello, My husband and I Started a small business in May of this year (2021). We are in need of tax information for our business and personal returns for this tax year. This will be the first tax filing for the new business in April of 2022.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for reaching out and for your questions. Our advice depends on the unique personal circumstances of yourself and your husband. If you could please get in touch with us via feedback@etax.com.au with your best contact number, we'll ask one of our senior accountants to give you a call to discuss your situation and needs in more detail.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

Would you have a estimate how much it cost if i get help for this years tax and amend last two financial years if i get stuck or its more complicated then i realized. I'm in the low to medium income threshold not a large business but have done some trading so there might be some paper trail that needs looking at. What kind of prices would i be looking at?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Rocky, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice. Our Business Tax Returns start at $167.90 (this does not apply to most sole traders – it only applies to people who need to claim detailed business items on their tax return; item 15 (Net Income Or Loss From Business), Item 16 (Deferred Non-commercial Business Losses) or items from P4–P19 (business reporting items).

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We can lodge an amended tax return for you to include any missed information on prior year returns. If you choose this option, there'll be a $44 fee per amended return if Etax lodged the original return, or if you lodged via a different method our standard fees apply for any amended tax return.

If you would like to add an amendment to your return please register and log into your Etax account, select the relevant year and send a new message requesting an amended return and enter as much detail as possible about the amendment.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi, i have traded crypto and not sure how to do the tax i have found some software that shows the
dates,profits, loses, times of trade etc. but not sure how to fill out my tax with the information. Do you guy have experience with crypto tax like this? Thanks

Hi Rocky,
Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading. You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you have everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Kind Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Etax Accountants representatives

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As a 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service, Etax Accountants don’t compromise on quality with their completely online and convenient tax service. Top points were awarded for Etax Accountants’ transparency in terms of having open, honest and informative business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to submitted tax return forms.