Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 2 of 109)

4.5 from 2,165 reviews

Great service! Does anyone provide a better return?

The only problem I have ever had, is I'm not sure if someone else can give me a greater return.

Etax Accountants get things done in good time, and look through my return for errors and any other possible deductions. If I'm unsure they are quick to respond to questions via multiple modes of communication. If they need more documentation, they ask and get onto it straightaway.

My second year of using e-tax I did have some problems with accountants being unfamiliar with military-related deductions, but this has improved a lot in subsequent years and now believe they have as great experience in this area as anyone else.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Lor - and it's great to hear you've noticed the improvements to our service from one year to the next. We'll continue to try and improve our service and systems for all taxpayers going forward :)

Tax return made easy

User friendly and always someone there to help when needed ,when I required some clarification and advice there was someone qualified on the line to help with my questions,really appreciated

Cheers for your review Gerard, we really appreciate it!

Excellent system for tax

I found Etax easy to complete and the help screens solved my questions without me having to use the chat support.

Thank you Michael. Great to hear out help sections cleared up any questions you had as you went through the return.

Great!

Easy to follow the steps. explanations are appropriate. Will use it again. However, did not see online live chat. explanations could be provided for those that have no existing explanations.

Thank you John - we're sorry if you missed out live chat service. We usually have it available from 8:00am - 11:00pm in July, and then from 8:30am - 5:00pm in all other months. We'll continue to improve our service where we can and we're currently refining our help sections for 2019 as well :)

Seamless, user friendly

eTAX has always been easy to use, intuitive, informative and quick. The government's IT boffins at Centrelink/MyGov etc really could use some advice from the tax department to improve their archaic customer systems.

Thanks William!

Easy and Quick

Very Easy to Use and navigate each section. Staff always there to help. Quick on tax return. 100% recommend to anyone

Thanks for your kind words and recommendations LCee!

Its great so far.

Not sure what to do when etax asks for attachment unless optional printed beside it. I have receipts for all

Hi Bette! Thanks for sharing your review. On occasion our accountants may ask for copies of some of your receipts just so we can double check everything has been entered in the right spot and to make sure you're maximising your refund. If you've been asked this by your accountant you can just select the 'attach a file' button within a message to upload any documents. If the docs you have are hard copies you can just log in to Etax on your mobile phone and follow the same process, except this time the 'attach a file' button will auto-load your phone camera so you can snap a photo of any docs. Alternatively, if you're having any troubles, just give us a call on 1300 693 829 and one of our friendly staff will be able to help you out as well :) Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

It's just so quick and easy!!

I used eTax many years ago and just found it again last Financial Year. It's so easy how they guide you through the process.

Thanks but_in_purple! We're glad to welcome you back and we hope to see you again for your 2019 return in just a few months time!

I can't praise Etax enough

I've had only really fantastic assistance from Etax getting me up to date with my returns which were lagging behind. They have made the process so simple and direct especially considering when I was initially faced with working through the various years tax packs I'd received from the ATO, I didn't have clue were to start! Poor things they now have me as a client not only for the present but into the future, that's for sure. When in contact with any of the accounting staff I've had nothing but help getting me through the return process, providing me with guidance and answering all my questions. Best thing for me has been the interpersonal experience as every staff member I've spoken with has been a delight.

Hi Tiffany! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your kind words mean so much to us and we'll be passing them on to the accountants you've spoken with while completing your return. We'll see you again in a few months for your 2019 return :)

Great

Very easy to use really simple easy to understand great for first timers full of info will use site again

Cheers Brad!

Great

Great , it was very easy to use. I will definitely be using this service next year, and many years to come.

Thanks for your review Nat!

It was so easy

I found using e tax so helpful. A lot of the info was auto populated which saved time. I also used a number of. Ideas which guided me through the steps quickly. Will be using e tax from now on.

Thanks Cint! We're pleased to hear our prefill service saved you time!

quick and easy tax

found E Tax really easy and quick to use with helpful tips along the way. will continue to use E Tax from now on.

Cheers Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to share your review!

My Review

My husband put me on to you after after months of trying to get the ATO to get organised and after 15 0r s0 minutes all sorted

Great to hear Lin4 - making tax easy is what we're all about!

Excellent Service

Quick and knowledgeable staff and very easy to use. I will use again when I have returns that are a little tricky!

Thank you Julie!

Easy quick tax return system, fee out of return available!

This was great, it went faster than I had expected, and I've been given a large estimate, happy customer here

Fantastic to hear Hugo! See you again in a few months for your 2019 return!

Tax return

Easy to use, gets easier each year and any questions are always answered by the friendly, helpful and experienced staff

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lyn - it's pleasing to hear you've noticed the improvements we make each year :)

Easy to use

Great and easy to use I will be recommending to friends.
Was suggested to try this from a friend and am very impressed.

Cheers Lee!

Great service for tax returns

Very easy to use website, not confusing and in plain English, straight to the point questions and helpful guides there to use if needed.

Thanks for sharing your review Jess :)

Easy to use step by step instructions

So easy to use. Very good breakdown on what you can claim which I did not claim for in the past. Highly recommended.

Thanks Vincent, great to hear we were able to help you claim a few extra deductions this year.

Hi Etax, I'm a peripatetic music teacher. Half of my income is paid by one of my schools with payg, the other school I personally invoice each student. Would this make it tricky to use your system? I also have many work related deductions. Warm Regards, Robyn
Hi Robyn, Etax is easy to use, even with multiple streams of income split between employee and sole trader income! It sounds like you're operating a small business or as a sole trader, so just make sure you have that income (and the expenses that relate to it) separate from your income and expenses as an employee. Once you've logged into Etax and started to complete your return you'll be able to select the types of income you are reporting under the 'My Income' section. If you have PAYG and ABN income you would enter the Salary/Wages for your employer (PAYG) at the first section, and then select "business income" to add your ABN income. We hope this information helps, but please feel free to ask us for more info or use the live chat feature while completing your return where you can chat directly with an accountant who'll be able to help ensure you put the right income and expenses in the right sections! Kind regards, Etax Accountants.

do you charge anything for your refund to be deposited in your checking account?

Why doesn’t your Accountant reveal there names, each time they send a message?
Hi there and thanks for your question! The reason each team member doesn't generally sign off by their name is that we are a large organisation with many accountants responding to client queries. Rather than have one person responsible for replying to one client, we ask our accountants to service all clients so you may interact with two or three staff members over the course of a tax return. This helps ensure someone else can step in if there's a staff absence or holiday ensuring there are no delays with your return. Therefore, rather than coming across as confusing with several people writing to you, we simply sign off as the company as a whole. We apologise if this has been frustrating for you and it is certainly not our intention. We only made the above mentioned change (from signing off individually) after receiving feedback from clients that they were confused if multiple people wrote to them. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

Similar listings