Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 3 of 225)

Listing monitored by Etax Accountants

Pros

• 100% online help with taxes

• Highly user-friendly website

• Affordable service

4.7 (2,575)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,082)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,085)

Loz
LozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

I find this program very easy to use. I have a pretty straightforward tax return and this program guides me through the process and retains the information yearly so I don't have to start from scratch. It's very quick to fill out and they respond quickly to enquiries and your get your return back relatively quickly as well. Highly recommend. If you don't have a complicated tax return this is much more cost effective than an accountant.

Starion2000
Starion2000Sydney, NSW

Easiest Tax Return Yet

This was the quickest and easiest Tax Return I have ever done, even with the new Tax Dept questions. Well done and highly recommended. I finished in less than 10 minutes.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Wow - thank you for your glowing review! Stay safe and see you again next year!

coxy
coxyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Goes well

Makes doing your tax return easy.Enables you to refer to what you have claimed in previous Financial Years,so you can compare your deductions.Great & uncomplicated way to do your tax.Thanks E-Tax.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hello Coxy, thank you so much for you review! We cant wait to assist you again next year!

Nem
NemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How easy is this!

Once again so easy and hassle free, such fantastic service and so quick! Have used Etax for several years now and will definitely continue to do so. Thank you for making tax time so much easier!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the fantastic review Nem - we really appreciate it!

Slow on uptake sue to age but following instructions quite easy .

Started slow but easy to follow prompts .could not firstly get going on characters due to age but worked thru easy guidelines till i mastered questions would not hesitate to return next time .

EtaxEtax Accountants

Cheers Phil - see you again next year :)

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Really great

Was easy to do people very helpful would keep doing it on line would recommend this side to other people and will come back next year and do my taxes on a tax again thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Cheers - we appreciate it!

Easy to follow

A great easy, quick and effective way to do your tax. This is a stress free way to lodge your tax return and I would recommend it to everyone needing to lodge their tax.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the 5 star review Shano! See you again in 2022!

Perfect I should be able to escape domestic violence with this

Couldn't come at a better time as my ex- partner set fire to my car an this would help amazing to get my business back up and running from Home

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Chauntelle - we're really sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. It's great to hear you'll be able to use your tax refund to get your business back up and running. We look forward to welcoming you back to Etax again in 2022.

Chauntelle
Chauntelle
Security man
Security manSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatq

Quick and easy use, the drop down boxes make it a breeze for selecting all your deductions adding some the I might not normally have thought of I'll be lodging any other returns with E tax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Randi Annabelle Sen
Randi Annabelle SenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

This is the third year in a row I've used these guys and it's so quick and easy to file a return. I'll be using their service for many more years in the future.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your positive review Randi! Making tax easy is what we're all about and we look forward to assisting with your next tax return.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great. Easy to answer all questions and easy to read and easy to be of communication with
You. Thank You. Youve been great over the Years and youve been good at being reliable and honest.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review - we appreciate it!

Great app very easy to use

Nice app to use will a lot of helpful tips along the way.. I would recommend this to anyone hope you all get a nice big refund this year good luck!!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for taking the time to review our service - we appreciate it!

So easy

The website was so easy to use and gives me the assurance that I like to have knowing that an accountant will ensure I did not claim for anything incorrectly, for a reasonable price.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks so much for your positive review Alina :)

Alex Ganson
Alex GansonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick and easy

having the pre-work done made lodging quick and easy. Being able to see last years responses assisted greatly on tax areas where uncertain. Simple to use program with great results

Thanks Alex!

Lina
LinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stress Less way to do tax

So easy todo, all the information is there. The chat line is immediate response which I love when time is limited and you want to get things done now. Thank you so much Etax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review!

Really easy to use

Easy to understand
Fast response
Will continue to use etax in the future
Highly recommend it to anyone wanting to do their tax
Should’ve done this method a long time ago

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi, thank you for the review! We are glad you found Etax easy and fast. Stay safe and see you next year!

ANNA
ANNASydney, NSW

This is perfect

This was an easy, value for money service. I would highly recommend E Tax to my friends and family. I will be using E Tax again next year.
Thankyou again, Margaret

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and recommendations Margaret! See you again next year :)

Robbo
RobboSouth West, WA

Simple, easy to use and fair price

The website is simple and it is easy to use. The costs are significantly less than meeting an accountant face to face but accountants review the return and have found extra claimable items for me.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Robbo!

Cindy
CindyDarwin, NT

Etax accountants on line the best

Great service reply quickly via emails easy to understand accountant checks twice
you can see what you claimed last year and they try to get the best refund for you
I use them every year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Cindy! We appreciate your loyalty. See you again next year!

Awesome

Nice quick and easy. Straight to the point which is good as everyone is so busy these days. Will definitely keep using in the future. Will pass this on to friends and family.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Great to hear we made tax easy for you Kylie! Our team looks forward to assisting you, your family and friends next year!

So simple and easy.

Process easy to follow and clear guidance about how to complete each section. Regular follow up reminders and support was most useful. Takes all the drama out of completing a tax return.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Glad to hear we were able to make tax easy for your David! See you again in 2022.

Very helpful.m

Helful and accurate advice to help complete return. Communication was prompt and to the point.
Have all aspects of a claim covered. Will use ETax again and would recommend their services.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your fantastic review and recommendations Barbara - we really do appreciate it! We will see you again next year :)

Very reliable

Always helped me. I E used etax for 4yrs now and have always had the support I need. Staff is very reliable and trustworthy. Thankyou for always being there x

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for you review and loyalty over the last 4 years Amanda :)

Jel
JelNortheast, VIC

Convenient and easy to use

I have been using etax for the last 5 years without issue and it is very easy to use when doing your tax return, one of the accountants addressed all my queries and concerns regarding my tax return and gave me a clear explanations. I am satisfied with their service.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and loyalty over the past 5 years Jel! We are glad you are satisfied with the service of Etax. See you again in 2022!

Waiting to see the outcome

Thank you. If this is an accurate measure of my tax then I will definitely use etax again as it has been simple to usee and the updates have been helpful . Thank you Sarah

EtaxEtax Accountants

Many thanks for your review Sarah! We hope to see you again next year :)

Laurie C.
Laurie C.asked

Hello, My husband and I Started a small business in May of this year (2021). We are in need of tax information for our business and personal returns for this tax year. This will be the first tax filing for the new business in April of 2022.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for reaching out and for your questions. Our advice depends on the unique personal circumstances of yourself and your husband. If you could please get in touch with us via feedback@etax.com.au with your best contact number, we'll ask one of our senior accountants to give you a call to discuss your situation and needs in more detail.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

Would you have a estimate how much it cost if i get help for this years tax and amend last two financial years if i get stuck or its more complicated then i realized. I'm in the low to medium income threshold not a large business but have done some trading so there might be some paper trail that needs looking at. What kind of prices would i be looking at?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Rocky, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice. Our Business Tax Returns start at $167.90 (this does not apply to most sole traders – it only applies to people who need to claim detailed business items on their tax return; item 15 (Net Income Or Loss From Business), Item 16 (Deferred Non-commercial Business Losses) or items from P4–P19 (business reporting items).

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We can lodge an amended tax return for you to include any missed information on prior year returns. If you choose this option, there'll be a $44 fee per amended return if Etax lodged the original return, or if you lodged via a different method our standard fees apply for any amended tax return.

If you would like to add an amendment to your return please register and log into your Etax account, select the relevant year and send a new message requesting an amended return and enter as much detail as possible about the amendment.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi, i have traded crypto and not sure how to do the tax i have found some software that shows the
dates,profits, loses, times of trade etc. but not sure how to fill out my tax with the information. Do you guy have experience with crypto tax like this? Thanks

Hi Rocky,
Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading. You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you have everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Kind Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Etax Accountants representatives

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As a 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service, Etax Accountants don’t compromise on quality with their completely online and convenient tax service. Top points were awarded for Etax Accountants’ transparency in terms of having open, honest and informative business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to submitted tax return forms.