Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 3 of 240)

4,800 reviews
    4.7 (1,982)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,460)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (1,463)

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Simple, staightforward, very user friendly.

Doing your tax through etax is as simple at clicking on the links and selecting the one relevant to you. Very easy. What a great website. Well done etax. Thank you!!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help!

Easy way to do tax

I have never been good at doing my own tax returns always found it in the to hard basket. I given the etax Ago not to hard so I am pleased with this one very happy

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you Michael, we're happy to help!

Michael A Brown

Michael A BrownMid North Coast, NSW

TAX RETURN

Impressed by ease of submission. no problems are all very informative, step by step process. Clear and precise in each step of return process.
Would recommend this company to family,friends and work colleagues without hesitation.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax Michael!

Bruce D

Very easy to complete. Saved a lot of time once personal financial information had been collated. Uploading of relevant documents was excellent. A small number of questions were too abbreviated and therefore difficult to understand.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback Bruce. We're constantly making improvements to the Etax Tax Return and we hope you'll give us another go next year!

very good and friendly service

So easy and quick to complete with auto-filling by Etax Accountants. This the second year I've used E-Tax and will certainly continue. I would highly recommend doing yearly tax this way

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Nrho

Nrho

Easiest tax return I’ve done

Clear explanations at each stage and an opportunity for it be reviewed by a qualified accountant. Ability to upload documents if unsure about how to input the information required.
Will continue to use each year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

So so easy

I am so happy to lodge my return this way it was so easy, I would highly recommend doing yearly tax this way for simple non complicated returns. Thank you

Easy as Tax Returns

So easy and quick to complete with auto filling by Etax Accountants a huge benefit. This the second year I've used E-Tax and will certainly continue. Fortunately got a refund that was paid very quickly - highly recommend, many thanks

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Making Tax Easy.....who would have thought!

My tax was a mess! Many, many returns that as I stupid kid, just wasn't bothered to complete. Their "DIY" online platform made it easy for me to complete over 14 returns in one hit. While I still had many questions, the turn around time from contact to answer was brilliant.... like 10 - 15 minutes. A task that I'd been putting off for years, was fixed in a matter of hours. Great service!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks Craig! We're so happy to hear we could help you get back on top of you taxes! Looking forward to helping you with next years return.

Coula Haritonidis

Coula HaritonidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and easy

Fast and easy to use online Etax. Pre programmed information which is great. Took me 15 minutes to complete. I have been using Etax for a few years since returning back to work and will continue to do so while I’m employed.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

The best

Very easy to manage. Lot's of help are available, if you don't understand something just simply ask them and they will immediately respond to your inquires, this is the vest way to manage your tax refund.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to use

It took me fifteen mins to complete my tax return and it was so easy! I recommend e-tax to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to get tax done.

Much easier

They always make things easier for you to fill your return in, if you don’t understand or are not sure you can simply ask them, and they will review your tax return and inform you or fill it in for you. That’s one less hassle that you have to deal with.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Very easy

Very easy to use and lots of help available .It shows you who to contact with problems and clear and precise ways to get information. Will be definitely using this website again.Thanks

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you! We really appreciate it and we look forward to helping you with your next return!

Millie

MillieDarling Downs, QLD

Simple and Easy to use!

Easy to use. Quick process. Communication for the etax accountants was informative and timely. No question was too big or too small. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to complete their tax independently with the aid of a specialist.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you! We really appreciate the review and recommendation! We look forward to helping you with your next return!

Tax made simple

Great quick friendly online service. Website is well designed. Takes you through step by step. really helpful for people moving from overseas. I highly recommend this service to get your return done!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you! We really appreciate the review and recommendation!

Fantastic tool

Great effecient service. Very easy process. Easy to follow instructions. Fantastic that a lot of personal details are already entered. Quick response to questions and queries. Would highly recommend this service.

So easy

I found Etax to be easy to use and recommend to people with busy lives who are incline to leave things like tax to the last minute. Easiest tax return I have ever sumitted.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you! We really appreciate the review and recommendation.

Easy peasy

Easy format to use can quickly do it off the phone this is my second year using it quite happy with it communication has always been good and reliable. Thankyou

Kerry M

Kerry MSydney

Very efficient and so quick Thankyou

Great site saving time and no thinking involved great help with details when you only have to log in and everything is automatically done would highly recommend for workers and family

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and recommendation Kerry!

Rocky P.

Rocky P.asked

Would you have a estimate how much it cost if i get help for this years tax and amend last two financial years if i get stuck or its more complicated then i realized. I'm in the low to medium income threshold not a large business but have done some trading so there might be some paper trail that needs looking at. What kind of prices would i be looking at?

Rocky P.

Rocky P.asked

hi, i have traded crypto and not sure how to do the tax i have found some software that shows the
dates,profits, loses, times of trade etc. but not sure how to fill out my tax with the information. Do you guy have experience with crypto tax like this? Thanks

Hi Rocky,
Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading. You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you have everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Kind Regards,

Gary C

Gary Casked

How much does Etax charge for completing a very basic return, I am retired and receive a DVA pension along with Superannuation payments and a very small share dividend with no other income ?

JBS

It’s costing me $69 this year which if you have a tax refund gets taken out of that. This is reclaimable next year. I think if you get a refund there’s also an admin charge of under $30. I can’t remember the exact amount. Hope that helps.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Gary, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice.

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

You will need to enter your details and then once you've submitted your tax return our team of qualified accountants will review it to make sure you get the best possible return before lodging it to the ATO. You can also live chat our accountants directly along the way. They'll be able to help you with any questions you have and let you know where to include information on your return.

To access live chat please login to you account, select the year and click on the blue live chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You can also give us a call on 1300 693 829.

Kind regards,