Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 4 of 240)

4.6 from 4,791 reviews · View Details

• Timeliness
    4.8 (1,457)

Bradley

BradleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful an they make it easy

There fast an understanding of the refunds an I would recommend anyone to use etax as they make it's easy quick simple an fast I couldn't be happier with them

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax!

Easy to use

Pretty straight forward saved time will use it again recommend for any one not self employed without rental properties shares ECT my last accountant told me I may as well do it myself thought it was unusual but hay it's convenient

EtaxEtax Accountants

We're happy we could help, at Etax we check your return twice so you can be sure it is lodged correctly!

Charley

CharleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good!

I think this is around the 4th year using ETax and when friends give me other referrals I end up coming back easy and simple and if you do something wrong miss something they are very helpful !!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax again. We look forward to helping you with your next return!

This was a great help

It makes doing tax returns allot easier and if I did make mistakes they will correct me most of my details were already up I was finding it all difficult until I saw the email from etax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you, we're to hear we were able to help! Looking forward to seeing you next year!

Easy as

Low cost, no fuss and extremely easy to use. Staff were very accommodating and helpful. Much easier and way more convenient and low cost compared with an accountant, with the auto pre fill being extremely time saving.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Trish

Trish

Great experience

The auto fill option was great. No end of help when required very pleasant experience for a first time user instruction are very easy to follow. thankyou for all your hwlp

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank your for the review! We're so happy we could help!

Tiffany

TiffanyPerth

Full Marks

Always a pleasure dealing with a business who are patent and helpful. I had and still am a little behind with my returns and have had nothing but support in getting through them.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, we're so happy we could help. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get your taxes up to date!

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to use

This has been very easy and straight foreword and a great help. When I needed help I could go straight to the chat and get all the information I needed

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Timing atrocious

Getting a warning from the ato during stage 4 when I’m not working is a low act...
And the fact I payed over $50k income Tax for the year in question And this is some how ‘not enough’ and that infact we’d like you to pay another $1220 is greed at its worst...
While deadbeats sit at home on ‘job seeker’
For years on end and are payed from my pocket...

Disgraceful

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was quick as promised

It was quick which is great.
However, I'm unsure if I completed it correctly. Therefore having an area to place a question is excellent.
Knowing it was to be reviewed by a qualified accountant helps a lot.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! Don't worry - our accountants will review your return and contact you if you have missed anything!

Flyguy

Flyguy

Great service easy to use

Auto fills relative data. Make deductions easy. Good service to use. Its not nearly as painful as it could be. Ive used this service for the last few years and it has been mostly pain free. Only advice to anyone reading this is to have recipes for your deductions.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're so happy we could help!

rpolman

rpolmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy.

I was hesitant at first, but it got to the stage where I had to lodge a return as it was getting late, so I gave Etax a go and it was so easy I don't know what I was worried about.

EtaxEtax Accountants

We're so happy to hear we could make lodging your return so easy!

Albert

AlbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Easy to understand and very good information. The overall layout was not confusing at all usually i find these sorts of forms incredibly hard but thanks to you guys it was a breeze

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about! See you in 2021!

Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick and easy

Super simple to do, very helpful format. You won’t miss out on any deductions using this website! I would happily recommend this to anyone looking to do their tax return.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

ORANGE

ORANGECentral West, NSW

Makes it easy

the product makes it easy to see all the different parts of the return. The product helps by reminding the person completing the return about all the different parts of the return

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're so happy we could help!

Maree

MareeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is perfect So easy

So easy to use Well sort out information on this website not confusing at all can do on my phone very easy and simple instructions to follow would recommend this site to other people

Perfect

I lodged my 2020 tax with Etax Acccountants for the first time. I never did my tax return in my life I always provided everything to my friend Accountant and he did it for me. With Etax I find it very easy and your support is fantastic.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax! We're so happy we could help and we hope to see you again next year!

Great service!

Very fast and friendly. I appreciate their attentiveness to my queries via emails and phone calls. I would recommend this to anyone. Totally hassle free. Doing taxes have never been easier.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about! See you next year!

Convenient...a pleasure.

Straight forward...easy as. Recommended to All my work colleagues. It is so so so so easy and so so so affordable. All the work done for me . Terrific, great, fantastic.

Mark K

Mark KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to do

easy to fill out and all the information was easy to obtain, and I was happy with how easy it was. it was a friendly and this form was easy to fill out.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! Making tax easy is what we're all about!

Gary C

Gary Casked

How much does Etax charge for completing a very basic return, I am retired and receive a DVA pension along with Superannuation payments and a very small share dividend with no other income ?

JBS
JBS

It’s costing me $69 this year which if you have a tax refund gets taken out of that. This is reclaimable next year. I think if you get a refund there’s also an admin charge of under $30. I can’t remember the exact amount. Hope that helps.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Gary, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice.

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

You will need to enter your details and then once you've submitted your tax return our team of qualified accountants will review it to make sure you get the best possible return before lodging it to the ATO. You can also live chat our accountants directly along the way. They'll be able to help you with any questions you have and let you know where to include information on your return.

To access live chat please login to you account, select the year and click on the blue live chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You can also give us a call on 1300 693 829.

Kind regards,

Czar R

Czar Rasked

Hi. I tried Etax for my tax refund last 2018, is it still possible if I claim the service charge now? please someone tell me how is the procedure to do it in ATO??

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Czar, you can add your tax agent fee to your return for the year they were incurred - it's treated the same way as other deductions are. So if you incurred a fee for lodging your 2018/19 during the 2019/20 financial year you will be able to add them to your 2019/20 return.

However, if you are referring to your 2017/18 tax return and incurred the fee in the 2018/19 financial year then you will need to lodge an amendment to claim them on your 2018/19 return. We can assist you to do this - please just send us a message on your Etax account and our team will take care of it for you.

Kind regards,
Etax Accountants.

John

Johnasked

Hi i have bought and traded crypto currencies and not sure how to do the tax. Can Etax help with a crypto taxes?
Thank you.

Hi John,

Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading! You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you get everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Warm Regards,