Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants (page 4 of 225)

Listing monitored by Etax Accountants

Pros

• 100% online help with taxes

• Highly user-friendly website

• Affordable service

4.7 (2,575)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (2,082)
  • Timeliness
    4.8 (2,085)

Works great

Nice set up, simple to fill out. Matter of login and fill out, great communication, If they feel you maybe able to claim anything else they let you know via email, fast turn around. Highly recommend it

Cheers for the review :)

Marie
MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and easy.

I find E-Tax to be a very convenient and effective way to do my Tax. I've used them for a few years now and I love it. I look forward to doing my Tax return every year because of E-Tax.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and loyalty Marie - we really do appreciate it! See you again in 2022!

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Love how I can chat to someone straight away and the fact that everything is already in place so I don't have to go about finding lots of paper work

Larry
Larry

Easy as

Etax was easy to use and I had to ask for help several times, no problems!
The accountants were quick to respond and found any deductions that I had missed.
I would recommend Etax to all my family and friends!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you Larry we really appreciate you taking the time to review our service! We are glad our team was able to provide you with quick and efficient service. We hope to see you back next year :)

Sal
SalPerth, WA

The best!

Soooooo simple and quick. I love the automated part of it too. I think a few less reminder emails would be better though. Great service, and I would totally recommend. We have been using eTax for the last few years and always happy with it.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and recommendations Sal - we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing back again next year.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

This service is simple and fast to use, they had all the details needed to prefill the forms, they found all the deductions I could claim. I am completely satisfied with this service and will be defiantly use it again next year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you very much for your glowing review Robert! We are delighted to hear that you thought our service was simple and fast to use. Our team cant wait to assist you again with your next tax return.

Tax Time

I found it a bit confusing at times. Mostly it was great. I always find tax time confusing but my Etax Accountant always fixes it up for me every time

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hello Simone, thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we made tax easy for you. See you again next year!

Tania S.
Tania S.Victoria

easy and quick...

Doing my tax couldn't be easier. Everything is pre-filled for you and no effort on my part was required. I would and have highly recommended Etax to others. Every year it gets easier.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Tania. Happy to hear that you really enjoyed our pre fill service that we offer. We cant wait to assist you again in 2022.

Jordan
JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, efficient and friendly service! Makes tax time a breeze!

Excellent service, quick response to emails and reminders that are helpful. Always friendly and efficient. I have found this to be an easy way of lodging my tax return and great service.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review Jordan - we appreciate it! We are glad you found Etax friendly and efficient. Stay safe and see you again in 2022!

Quick and easy

I spent an hour on another tax dept online.. my friend told me about etax and got everything done in 15min.. wow! So easy and quick! No hassle. Just follow prompts and pretty much everything is already done for you.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Cheers for the review! We are happy to hear you were able to complete your return in 15 minutes. See you next year!

Lily
Lily Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use

I found it easy to use, I had a live chat with one of the lovely staff and helped me out with all the info I didn’t have! Highly recommend using etax, easy and quick!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and recommendations Lily. We are glad you enjoyed our live chat service. We hope to see you back again for your next return!

Perfect

Unselfishly extend a hand without hesitation. Completely satisfied and my partner cant even believe the quick response of their tax agent in which we really appreciate it. I am amazed

Thank you!

Sara H.
Sara H.Perth, WA

E Tax is the easiest and safest Tax solution

Frankly, since I have been in permanent employment I have used eTax. It’s safe and reliable and there’s no concern with processing your financial information online. At least this way you can be certain that everything is checked and double checked to avoid costly mistakes. I would recommend eTax to everyone!

EtaxEtax Accountants

We appreciate you taking the time out to review our service Sara! See you again next year :)

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Every year I do my tax using Etax Accountants and it is always a breeze! Prefilled information and hints and tips if I'm ever stumped. Fast, quick, effortless. And if they have any queries they email you and double check things before proceeding. Love it.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for taking the time out to review our service Emma - we really appreciate it!

Easy to use

Etax is so easy to use,and if you have any questions,there is someone to help you along the way,highly recommend it.
It's simple to fill out the form,and etax does all the hard work for you

Cheers Frances!

AmberZ
AmberZNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple and Thorough

I am not the worlds best at understanding tax so to have etax to assist me in filling in my tax return is the best. I am a struggling uni student who works part time so the ease and straightforward questions of the forms and speed to lodge a return is fantastic - thank you so much for your help.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review Amber! Making tax easy and simple for our clients is what we are all about. See you in 2022!

Great

This was Great, easy, very straight forward and simple it was also really quick and had support all the way through. Any tricky questions I was able to communicate and get answered

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you very much for your 5 star review Charlotte! We are glad you found Etax easy, straight forward and simple. Stay safe and see you again in 2022.

Sue Bloomfield
Sue BloomfieldGoulburn Valley, VIC

Perfect

This was so easy and take away the stress of waiting for all documents you might need.but is a bit scary that all my info is already known and may accessible to others

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for you review Sue!

Paul
Paul Far West, NSW

So easy and streamlined

All deductions were there and they found ones I wasn’t aware of. This saves so much time and effort finding time to go through it all. Thanks so much. Till next year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Paul! We cant wait to see you again next year.

Fantastic service

Fsst, efficient thorough and professional service which provides piece of mind and timely response. I will recommend this service to friends and family, as I have done in the past.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Dax, thank you for your review and recommendations! We look forward to assisting you, your friends and family again next year.

Amazing every year

Always had majority of my info covered and prompted me for anything I may look to claim, including working from home. They contact you very quickly if they need clarification and are quite cheap. Recommend.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review and recommendations Stephen!

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Clear and so easy to understand

System is simple and easy to use, generally. If in doubt there is an assistant to clarify. Though I didnt use the live chat, it is provided on hand as well. Awesome indeed

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review John - we appreciate it! See you again next year.

Henri
HenriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

No appointment or time waisted in an office. Someone is always there to help with accurate information and very quick response. Quick and easy. Done in few minutes. Just the perfect solution for my tax return.

Con Price
Con PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experienced friendly service

Would recommend etax to everyone. Could not fault the service that they gave and promptly answering all of my questions. I was able to do all the necessary actions on my mobile phone.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks so much for your amazing review and recommendations Con - we appreciate it. Glad to hear our team gave you prompt answers and you were able to complete your Etax return on your phone. See you again in 2022!

Con Price
Con PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made it so easy. They had my information. Answered my questions promptly.

After I worked out my password to sign in, I found completing this form to be pretty straight forward. Makes it so much easier when all the details are there.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Con - thanks so much for your positive review. Glad to hear you found Etax straight forward and you liked our pre-full service. See you again next year!

Laurie C.
Laurie C.asked

Hello, My husband and I Started a small business in May of this year (2021). We are in need of tax information for our business and personal returns for this tax year. This will be the first tax filing for the new business in April of 2022.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for reaching out and for your questions. Our advice depends on the unique personal circumstances of yourself and your husband. If you could please get in touch with us via feedback@etax.com.au with your best contact number, we'll ask one of our senior accountants to give you a call to discuss your situation and needs in more detail.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

Would you have a estimate how much it cost if i get help for this years tax and amend last two financial years if i get stuck or its more complicated then i realized. I'm in the low to medium income threshold not a large business but have done some trading so there might be some paper trail that needs looking at. What kind of prices would i be looking at?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Rocky, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice. Our Business Tax Returns start at $167.90 (this does not apply to most sole traders – it only applies to people who need to claim detailed business items on their tax return; item 15 (Net Income Or Loss From Business), Item 16 (Deferred Non-commercial Business Losses) or items from P4–P19 (business reporting items).

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We can lodge an amended tax return for you to include any missed information on prior year returns. If you choose this option, there'll be a $44 fee per amended return if Etax lodged the original return, or if you lodged via a different method our standard fees apply for any amended tax return.

If you would like to add an amendment to your return please register and log into your Etax account, select the relevant year and send a new message requesting an amended return and enter as much detail as possible about the amendment.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi, i have traded crypto and not sure how to do the tax i have found some software that shows the
dates,profits, loses, times of trade etc. but not sure how to fill out my tax with the information. Do you guy have experience with crypto tax like this? Thanks

Hi Rocky,
Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading. You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you have everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Kind Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Etax Accountants representatives

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As a 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service, Etax Accountants don’t compromise on quality with their completely online and convenient tax service. Top points were awarded for Etax Accountants’ transparency in terms of having open, honest and informative business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to submitted tax return forms.