Listing monitored by Etax Accountants

Pros

• 100% online help with taxes

• Highly user-friendly website

• Affordable service

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Pam
PamLaunceston, TAS

Excellent site!!

Fantastic thank you will continue using etax each and every year.
Not sure what else i can say it was so easy and stress free and my refund just grew and grew very happy.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review Pam - we appreciate it! We are happy to hear you found Etax easy and stress free. See you again next year :)

Have completed my own tax return for last 5 years.

Simple and easy to use. Also affordable and a practical application. Gets the job done every time and is checked by qualified accountants. Recommend as an option for the time poor that have non complicated tax affairs.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your loyalty for the last 5 years and review - we really appreciate it! We strive to continue to be your recommended accountant and cant wait to assist you again next year.

Good and convenient

It is very convenient, accessible and fast access. Assistance is readily available.
The tax fee they charge is reasonable. Reminders are sent on time as well as regular updates sent.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you very much for your review Marielle - we appreciate it! We are happy to hear you found Etax convenient, accessible and fast. See you again in 2022!

Nica
NicaVictoria

Super easy.

Just done filing my tax return. And waiting for the outcome. Filing tax like this is very handy. Just the tip of fingernails and done. Don’t have to drive and book an appointment for the accountant. Less effort, less accountant fees.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Nica, thank you for your review - we appreciate it! Stay safe and see you again next year!

Ron Santen
Ron SantenPerth, WA

Easy for a Retired Old Man

Etax were good. I have a simple tax return based on just my pension and a few other details. Etax were most helpful. I recommend them for a simple tax return.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hello Ron, thank you for your review! He hope we can continue to be your recommended accountant and look forward to assisting you again next year!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good and helpful

Very happy easy to do cause I and not good with online stuff and even I was able to do it and they were very helpful and like make sure we get lool after

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for you review Dani - we appreciate it!

Chelsea L
Chelsea LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes tax time Quick and easy

Each year it’s so easy to lodge my return without having to leave the house. Most is pre filled from the year before and prompts be through the process. Being a busy mum this is super helpful and reliable.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you so much for your review Chelsea! We are glad you enjoyed our pre fill service. Stay safe and see you again next year!

Wicky
WickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy for older person.

Very easy to use and takes away stress of normal return for seniors who still work. They will get my business in future years also. Well done to all E-tax

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review Wicky! Glad we were able to take the stress out of tax time for you. Stay safe and see you next year!

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Very convenient & efficient

Fast, easy & convenient. Great value for money & very convenient that the fee was extracted by the tax refund provided by the Australian Tax Office. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting their tax done

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for such a fantastic review Gary - we really appreciate it! We strive to continue to be your recommended account and cant wait to see you again in 2022!

Find out how Etax Accountants compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Easy and fast, couldn't be better.

Etax has helped for the last 4 years. They have been very timely and make doing tax a breeze. Even swift at picking something you may have missed and are very contactable.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and loyalty over the last 4 years Adam! See you again next year!

Slow on uptake sue to age but following instructions quite easy .

Started slow but easy to follow prompts .could not firstly get going on characters due to age but worked thru easy guidelines till i mastered questions would not hesitate to return next time .

EtaxEtax Accountants

Cheers Phil - see you again next year :)

Jel
JelNortheast, VIC

Convenient and easy to use

I have been using etax for the last 5 years without issue and it is very easy to use when doing your tax return, one of the accountants addressed all my queries and concerns regarding my tax return and gave me a clear explanations. I am satisfied with their service.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review and loyalty over the past 5 years Jel! We are glad you are satisfied with the service of Etax. See you again in 2022!

This service is simple and fast to use, they had all the details needed to prefill the forms, they found all the deductions I could claim. I am completely satisfied with this service and will be defiantly use it again next year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you very much for your glowing review Robert! We are delighted to hear that you thought our service was simple and fast to use. Our team cant wait to assist you again with your next tax return.

Tax Time

I found it a bit confusing at times. Mostly it was great. I always find tax time confusing but my Etax Accountant always fixes it up for me every time

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hello Simone, thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we made tax easy for you. See you again next year!

Paul
Paul Far West, NSW

So easy and streamlined

All deductions were there and they found ones I wasn’t aware of. This saves so much time and effort finding time to go through it all. Thanks so much. Till next year

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Paul! We cant wait to see you again next year.

Laurie C.
Laurie C.asked

Hello, My husband and I Started a small business in May of this year (2021). We are in need of tax information for our business and personal returns for this tax year. This will be the first tax filing for the new business in April of 2022.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for reaching out and for your questions. Our advice depends on the unique personal circumstances of yourself and your husband. If you could please get in touch with us via feedback@etax.com.au with your best contact number, we'll ask one of our senior accountants to give you a call to discuss your situation and needs in more detail.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

Would you have a estimate how much it cost if i get help for this years tax and amend last two financial years if i get stuck or its more complicated then i realized. I'm in the low to medium income threshold not a large business but have done some trading so there might be some paper trail that needs looking at. What kind of prices would i be looking at?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Rocky, Our Etax returns start from $69.90. This includes our personalised tax return, full accountant review for extra deductions, lodgement to the ATO, handling of any correspondence from the ATO and year round tax advice. Our Business Tax Returns start at $167.90 (this does not apply to most sole traders – it only applies to people who need to claim detailed business items on their tax return; item 15 (Net Income Or Loss From Business), Item 16 (Deferred Non-commercial Business Losses) or items from P4–P19 (business reporting items).

Additionally if you'd like to pay nothing up front we can deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you take that option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We can lodge an amended tax return for you to include any missed information on prior year returns. If you choose this option, there'll be a $44 fee per amended return if Etax lodged the original return, or if you lodged via a different method our standard fees apply for any amended tax return.

If you would like to add an amendment to your return please register and log into your Etax account, select the relevant year and send a new message requesting an amended return and enter as much detail as possible about the amendment.

If you're new to Etax you can register here to start your tax return online: https://secure.etax.com.au/register

Kind regards,

Rocky P.
Rocky P.asked

hi, i have traded crypto and not sure how to do the tax i have found some software that shows the
dates,profits, loses, times of trade etc. but not sure how to fill out my tax with the information. Do you guy have experience with crypto tax like this? Thanks

Hi Rocky,
Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading. You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you have everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Kind Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Etax Accountants representatives

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As a 2021 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service, Etax Accountants don’t compromise on quality with their completely online and convenient tax service. Top points were awarded for Etax Accountants’ transparency in terms of having open, honest and informative business practices, as well as its timeliness in responding to submitted tax return forms.