Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support

Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support

Jaide

JaideKingston 2604, ACT

FAST PAIN RELIEF - A MIRACLE!!!

I am completely blown away.
I have suffered UTI’s my entire life and get them from anything from having make love to drinking orange juice.
Today I got one and couldn’t seem to get rid of it - went to the chemist, found these and figured I would try them as the pain was increasing over the day.
By the time I was home, urinating was excruciating. I took 5 tablets, waited a few hours and took another 5 - you wouldn’t believe it the pain is already HALF of what it was!!!!!!!!!
I will make sure I ALWAYS have these in my cupboard and in my handbag. What a find!

Purchased in January 2021 for $21.99.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Deborah anne

Deborah anneNorth Queensland, QLD

Love this product just amazing

No adverse reactions at all, with being with a new partner I'm suffering UTIs this product takes away the pain and urgency to urinate I recommend this to anybody, my pharmacy put me onto these they are my magic pills

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Completely changed my life!

I was miss diagnosed for 10 years being told I had/suffer from bladder infections to later expose through my own study of my body to having Cystitis. Any flare up from stress, food or alcohol (I have quit coffee which also was a huge part of my flare ups) just taking 3-5 tablets a day for the few days after my flare up it settled any issues straight away. To think how many times I was given antibiotics that just masked the issue and how much discomfort I used to have for a week. When in fact it was cystitis.

Purchased in July 2017 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $40.00.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Rida

RidaSydney, NSW

THE END TO ALL SUFFERING!!

I have suffered from chronic utis since I was 7, (currently 20) now that I’ve been in a relationship I get it everytime after intercourse, I took the recommended dosage (5 tabs) before and after with two glasses of water and hallelujah!!!!! NO UTI!! if you are at your wits end with the constant antibiotics and ural please give this a shot!! It has changed my life. The only thing I wish is that they would make this less pricey I mean considering you have to take 5, 4x a day as the recommended treatment and it’s almost $30 for 90 tabs but it’s the only thing that works so it’s worth it for me!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Niah! We are so happy you have had such wonderful results with our product. Thanks, The Team @ Ethical Nutrients

MelissaC

MelissaCAU

A miracle in a jar

I suffered from uti's for 20 years of my life heavily relying on antibiotics until i found this product 6 months ago. I must admit at first i didnt think it would work but boy was i wrong, now i cannot leave the house without taking a jar with me.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

We're so happy to receive this feedback Melissa and so glad you have had such wonderful results! Thanks for sharing. The Team @ Ethical Nutrients.

Irene M.

Irene M.Gippsland, VIC

Full power miracle in a bottle

I've been plagued by chronic acute UTIs for 40+ years - basically all of my adult life - and experiencing them becoming more and more frequent with the only relief coming from antibiotics. Synchronistically, I came across this product during a Google search for another supplement, read the glowing reviews for this, and decided to give it a try .... HALLELUJAH!!!!! By the end of the first day of the latest flare-up my symptoms had disappeared and have not resurfaced 4 days later (I've been diligently following the 5 tabs x 4 times a day rule).

If the price is bothersome, just go without something else and make this blessing YOURS.

Eternally grateful ☆♡☆♡☆

Purchased in March 2019.

See all Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support reviews

Palitja

Palitjaasked

Is this product safe to take at any stage in pregnancy?

Naomi

Naomiasked

I have been taking urinary tract support for many years now. Is it possible that it could be contributing to generalised aches and pains. I put these down to aging(I am 59) but just wondered about the safety of using them long term

Sherlyne P.

Sherlyne P.asked

Hi i would like to know if it can be harmfull to your kidneys

Hi Sherlyne,

Thank you for your enquiry on Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support. We are happy to advise that there are almost no known herb or drug interactions, and it is a well-tolerated product across all population groups. It is anti-inflammatory and healing to the tissue of the urinary tract, and there are no known negative effects on the kidneys. If you suffer from severe renal impairment, we suggest monitoring this via blood tests to ensure nothing is impacted (which is standard with all supplementation as a precaution when suffering from renal impairment). We hope this helps to answer your question. Please call our Customer Service team on 1800 777 648 if you would like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,