Etoro

Etoro

• Rates and Fees
  • Ease of Application
  • Withdrawals Over a week (2)
Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They stole my money

I need to change my credit card details! On their website, they say I need to contact them via Email! I did so and after two months, no-one bothers to respond! Thieves will do better than them!

George Blakey
George BlakeySouth East Queensland, QLD

I would advice you stay away from etoro

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam, won't return funds

Transaction a few weeks ago with seamless. New transaction a few days later they keep stating my details of account haven't been supplied yet they managed fine a few days earlier.

Unable to contact. No customer support. Dont return emails. They just steal your money and looks like others I wont get back.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Stacey L.
Stacey L.Sydney, NSW

Not getting my deposit back after a whole month!

Ease of Application
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Racists and FUD spreaders

Etoro constantly allow racists and Murdoch Mafia FUD spreaders to spam the feed and when anybody complains or argues back they are banned allowing the racism and hatred to continue.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marcspix
MarcspixSydney, NSW

Terrible! Just terrible!

Take your money quick smart. Try withdrawing any and see what happens! Everybody needs to know what this company is like.

They have 3 different bank account details to send me my money but still they want more information. This has happened numerous times over the last year.

Really pathetic in my opinion. Some hidden agenda I would assume.

Sethi
SethiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not refunding the deposit

I've been trying to get the refund of my deposit. However, it is going be 3 months now, And I still have not received the funds. Please stay away from them.

I'm keep on getting system generated emails that refund is being processed. However, no actual dollars has been received so far.

Thief!

I don't usually write review but with eToro I will write one according to my experience. Stay away from them, they just won't work. I feel so sorry for myself to open account with eToro.

Colm D.
Colm D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget about trying to get your money back!

Setting up an account pretty much requires a pound of flesh, trying to get your money out will cost your first born. Every trade there seems to be a 3% margin, you pay 3% more for a stock on opening a trade, and you get 3% less when you close one. Stay away if you want to keep your sanity..

Wrong amount

Wrong amount shows plz check yr amount before sell. They give u less amount than real price. When u try to sell it will show u less profit n more loss

Rates and Fees

Wish there was a zero stars option

Setting up was a hassle, withdrawing even moreso. Couldn't close my trade on the app, had to sign into webpage to close trades. Terrible interface. Withdrawing funds can take 8 business days- what!! If you ever consider using etoro, please punch yourself in the face. I didn't think anything woild be more annoying that their spam youtube ads until I actually signed up and found out what annoying really meant. I would never use this platform again and I hope they go bankrupt. Also hope they return my money before that happens..

mubeen m.
mubeen m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

etoro Biggest Thief's - Save your money and Stay Away

Alaina quinn
Alaina quinnWestern Australia

The platform becomes unresponsive at the most critical point

To begin with, the customer service is absolutely terrible and while you wait for them to respond and fix their ever glitching platform, you stay losing more money and this has been their strategy for years to rip customers off because that way, they can easily blame it on the activities of the market, my complaint to fintrack .org was what got me withdrawal access to my funds.. Another one of etoro's strategy is that they sometimes run a fake operation in the background that makes it look like you profit a lot to try and make up for their slippage, and you mistakenly think that you are making money while they keep inducing you to deposit more.

Sandeep R.
Sandeep R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Takes ever to refund your money

Although depositing money, brokerage fees were favourable and they had easy-to-use platform for equity trading, I was very disappointed by their unnecessarily lengthy cash withdrawal process. It took me 4 weeks to get my money back.

Vishal
VishalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't even think of using this company (Biggest Theives)

We have deposited money from some different account by mistake and now two months on still chasing to get our money back... never seen thieves like this in Australia before. ASIC should take some action against this company. Once you deposit the funds with them, then forget to get it back.

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Why do you allow constant racism, hatred and Murdoch Mafia FUD to reign supreme in your feeds and why do you ban those who speak up about it?

Brett
Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Leah Goodwin
Leah Goodwin

Tracrefund has been of great help, as they specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. If you fallen a victim send a detailed mail to [report@tracrefund.com] or open a case on the official website {Tracrefund.com]

Get an answer from our members and Etoro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges