Etoro

Ava T.Sydney, NSW

Beware of this Website.. Not a good idea for investing

Gregory M.
Gregory M.Hunter Region, NSW

[TracRefund.com] is getting popular in Recovering lost assets. Save me from Broker using etoro to scam

With Etoro, Looks like I dodged a bullet. However, I was stupid enough to give them $10,000 to open the account. Now it’s been weeks - no $10,000 refund, no contact. So I’m contacting trading standards today. Worst customer service experience ever! [TracRefund.com] specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. They helped me get my initial deposit back

Jose Carrillo
Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks like a scam

I opened an account, however, I did not make a deposit. Ever since I started to get multiple calls from e-toro pushing me to make a deposit. I also noticed the amount of money they spend on the advertisement which is insane. These two things are red flags in a financial assessment. If they were as good as they claimed, they would not need to push customers through phone calls and advertisements.

Keep your hard-worked money safe!

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how Etoro compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Why do you allow constant racism, hatred and Murdoch Mafia FUD to reign supreme in your feeds and why do you ban those who speak up about it?

Brett
Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Leah Goodwin
Leah Goodwin

Tracrefund has been of great help, as they specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. If you fallen a victim send a detailed mail to [report@tracrefund.com] or open a case on the official website {Tracrefund.com]

Get an answer from our members and Etoro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges