eToro

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eToro

• Rates and Fees
  • Ease of Application
  • Withdrawals Over a week (3)

Stay away from etoro

Etoro is super user friendly and easy to use, deposits are processed quickly and orders are placed quickly. When you want to withdraw your profits is where you will run into trouble. To make a long story short, i made a withdraw request for $1010.00 USD. After conversion fees and the rest, they split the payment to my account into three lots, two went in with no trouble. The third was for HALF of the amount I wanted to withdraw, they processed this transaction as refund and back dated the transaction almost 2 months.

This "creative banking" method made it impossible for me to determine if that money ever made it into my account. Stay away from etoro, they use shady methods and will steal your money.

benjamin s.
benjamin s.Perth, WA

Stay Away for your best.

Ron G.
Ron G.Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this platform!!!

Sign up is fast if you want to get started trading quickly . Just don’t expect to get your money out quickly or smoothly. It takes seconds to deposit into the platform and days to withdraw. I wouldn’t recommend eToro to my worst enemies.

I logged a ticket to request an update on my withdrawal and I was informed that expect a response in FOURTEEN DAYS. Really?

Ease of Application

erasmo p.
erasmo p.

very very bad experience could have been worse if not for timely intervention of (claimpayback.com) :)

Joel
JoelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Etoro Stole my Money

May 2021. I deposited $2k into Etoro that completely disappeared.

After enquiring many times, I have been sent into a endless loop of automated customer service responses. Bouncing you from; "your patience is greatly appreciated" to " we are checking with our finance department"

They delay you by asking for bank statements and further information.
Note: My bank has confirmed they have the money in their account. Etoro Trust NAB account.

They now say they dont have my money. Stay clear.

eToroeToro

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
George Blakey
George BlakeySouth East Queensland, QLD

I would advice you stay away from etoro

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam, won't return funds

Transaction a few weeks ago with seamless. New transaction a few days later they keep stating my details of account haven't been supplied yet they managed fine a few days earlier.

Unable to contact. No customer support. Dont return emails. They just steal your money and looks like others I wont get back.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Absolute lie,
Nobody responds to any emails or correspondence.

Simply trade with a better platform!

Stacey L.Sydney, NSW

Not getting my deposit back after a whole month!

Ease of Application
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Racists and FUD spreaders

Etoro constantly allow racists and Murdoch Mafia FUD spreaders to spam the feed and when anybody complains or argues back they are banned allowing the racism and hatred to continue.

MarcspixSydney, NSW

Terrible! Just terrible!

Take your money quick smart. Try withdrawing any and see what happens! Everybody needs to know what this company is like.

They have 3 different bank account details to send me my money but still they want more information. This has happened numerous times over the last year.

Really pathetic in my opinion. Some hidden agenda I would assume.

Sethi
SethiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not refunding the deposit

I've been trying to get the refund of my deposit. However, it is going be 3 months now, And I still have not received the funds. Please stay away from them.

I'm keep on getting system generated emails that refund is being processed. However, no actual dollars has been received so far.

Thief!

I don't usually write review but with eToro I will write one according to my experience. Stay away from them, they just won't work. I feel so sorry for myself to open account with eToro.

Colm D.
Colm D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget about trying to get your money back!

Setting up an account pretty much requires a pound of flesh, trying to get your money out will cost your first born. Every trade there seems to be a 3% margin, you pay 3% more for a stock on opening a trade, and you get 3% less when you close one. Stay away if you want to keep your sanity..

Wrong amount

Wrong amount shows plz check yr amount before sell. They give u less amount than real price. When u try to sell it will show u less profit n more loss

eToroeToro

Hi there, thank you for your review. If there is something you are unsure of on our platform we would suggest reaching out to our customer care team who will be happy to investigate the matter for you. Thank you!

Wish there was a zero stars option

Setting up was a hassle, withdrawing even moreso. Couldn't close my trade on the app, had to sign into webpage to close trades. Terrible interface. Withdrawing funds can take 8 business days- what!! If you ever consider using etoro, please punch yourself in the face. I didn't think anything woild be more annoying that their spam youtube ads until I actually signed up and found out what annoying really meant. I would never use this platform again and I hope they go bankrupt. Also hope they return my money before that happens..

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Why do you allow constant racism, hatred and Murdoch Mafia FUD to reign supreme in your feeds and why do you ban those who speak up about it?

eToroeToro

Hi there Mark! We are sorry to hear of the experience you had on our social feed. The only users we block are ones who go against our community guidelines as we want to ensure a social and friendly environment for all users. If you feel there has been a breach in our community guidelines please tag our moderation team @eToro_Moderation. Thank you.

Brett
Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Leah Goodwin
Leah Goodwin

Tracrefund has been of great help, as they specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. If you fallen a victim send a detailed mail to [report@tracrefund.com] or open a case on the official website {Tracrefund.com]

eToroeToro

Hi there Brett! Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issue you had with some of your trades. We are sorry to hear of the issue and our customer care team aims to resolve all trading inquiries in a fair and efficient way. If in the future you have any trading-related inquiries we would kindly ask that you reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter via private message with your ticket number along with a brief description of the issue. We thank you again for your feedback!

Get an answer from our members and eToro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges