eToro

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eToro

• Rates and Fees
  • Ease of Application
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good site for CFD

I am surprised how easy it was to withdraw money considering the reviews on here saying that they are a scam you and don't let you withdraw. Made 100 percent gain, made a withdrawal, and it took less than 2 days for it process. I'm not an Etoro employee making a fake review. Maybe I was lucky, could be 5 stars if spreads were better.

eToroeToro

Hi there James, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that you received your withdrawal in due course. We wish you a positive trading experience. Have a wonderful day!

Daryl M.
Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for us beginners moving up from micro investing.

Great for us begginers moving up from micro investing apps. Has a demo mode to try stuff out. And this is also great to dip your toes into crypto as they are on there too. Not sure of reward as it may change by the time you sign up.
[Code Removed]

Rates and Fees
eToroeToro

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you are loving eToro. Your support is very much appreciated.

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Why do you allow constant racism, hatred and Murdoch Mafia FUD to reign supreme in your feeds and why do you ban those who speak up about it?

eToroeToro

Hi there Mark! We are sorry to hear of the experience you had on our social feed. The only users we block are ones who go against our community guidelines as we want to ensure a social and friendly environment for all users. If you feel there has been a breach in our community guidelines please tag our moderation team @eToro_Moderation. Thank you.

Brett
Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Leah Goodwin
Leah Goodwin

Tracrefund has been of great help, as they specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. If you fallen a victim send a detailed mail to [report@tracrefund.com] or open a case on the official website {Tracrefund.com]

eToroeToro

Hi there Brett! Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issue you had with some of your trades. We are sorry to hear of the issue and our customer care team aims to resolve all trading inquiries in a fair and efficient way. If in the future you have any trading-related inquiries we would kindly ask that you reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter via private message with your ticket number along with a brief description of the issue. We thank you again for your feedback!

Get an answer from our members and eToro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges