eToro

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eToro

1.0

fee soo hight$$$$$$$

their fee soo hight . they cover your deposit to US dollar every day you see your deposit going up and down when I tried to withdraw , they charged me US dollar while my account is open Australia dollar disappointed

R C ADarwin, NT

worst trading platform, worst return of funds

Ed H
Ed HNorth Queensland, QLD

Outdated platform

Christoffer P.
Christoffer P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I wouldn't recommend this platform

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how eToro compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Wilfred U.Sydney, NSW

E-toro the biggest scam

JJ RichardPerth, WA

A lobster trap

Easy to deposit money with them, but when it comes to withdrawls eToro blocked the transaction claiming I hadn't proven my identity - despite them having copies of my passport etc

JJ Richard

Important to note that money can be deposited without "verification" but not withdrawn.

Stay away from etoro

Etoro is super user friendly and easy to use, deposits are processed quickly and orders are placed quickly. When you want to withdraw your profits is where you will run into trouble. To make a long story short, i made a withdraw request for $1010.00 USD. After conversion fees and the rest, they split the payment to my account into three lots, two went in with no trouble. The third was for HALF of the amount I wanted to withdraw, they processed this transaction as refund and back dated the transaction almost 2 months.

This "creative banking" method made it impossible for me to determine if that money ever made it into my account. Stay away from etoro, they use shady methods and will steal your money.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam, won't return funds

Transaction a few weeks ago with seamless. New transaction a few days later they keep stating my details of account haven't been supplied yet they managed fine a few days earlier.

Unable to contact. No customer support. Dont return emails. They just steal your money and looks like others I wont get back.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Absolute lie,
Nobody responds to any emails or correspondence.

Simply trade with a better platform!

Stacey L.Sydney, NSW

Not getting my deposit back after a whole month!

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how eToro compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

Why do you allow constant racism, hatred and Murdoch Mafia FUD to reign supreme in your feeds and why do you ban those who speak up about it?

eToroeToro

Hi there Mark! We are sorry to hear of the experience you had on our social feed. The only users we block are ones who go against our community guidelines as we want to ensure a social and friendly environment for all users. If you feel there has been a breach in our community guidelines please tag our moderation team @eToro_Moderation. Thank you.

Brett
Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Leah Goodwin
Leah Goodwin

Tracrefund has been of great help, as they specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. If you fallen a victim send a detailed mail to [report@tracrefund.com] or open a case on the official website {Tracrefund.com]

eToroeToro

Hi there Brett! Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issue you had with some of your trades. We are sorry to hear of the issue and our customer care team aims to resolve all trading inquiries in a fair and efficient way. If in the future you have any trading-related inquiries we would kindly ask that you reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter via private message with your ticket number along with a brief description of the issue. We thank you again for your feedback!

Get an answer from our members and eToro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges