eToro (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eToro

Colm D.
Colm D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget about trying to get your money back!

Setting up an account pretty much requires a pound of flesh, trying to get your money out will cost your first born. Every trade there seems to be a 3% margin, you pay 3% more for a stock on opening a trade, and you get 3% less when you close one. Stay away if you want to keep your sanity..

Wrong amount

Wrong amount shows plz check yr amount before sell. They give u less amount than real price. When u try to sell it will show u less profit n more loss

eToroeToro

Hi there, thank you for your review. If there is something you are unsure of on our platform we would suggest reaching out to our customer care team who will be happy to investigate the matter for you. Thank you!

Wish there was a zero stars option

Setting up was a hassle, withdrawing even moreso. Couldn't close my trade on the app, had to sign into webpage to close trades. Terrible interface. Withdrawing funds can take 8 business days- what!! If you ever consider using etoro, please punch yourself in the face. I didn't think anything woild be more annoying that their spam youtube ads until I actually signed up and found out what annoying really meant. I would never use this platform again and I hope they go bankrupt. Also hope they return my money before that happens..

mubeen m.
mubeen m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

etoro Biggest Thief's - Save your money and Stay Away

Alaina quinn
Alaina quinnWestern Australia

The platform becomes unresponsive at the most critical point

To begin with, the customer service is absolutely terrible and while you wait for them to respond and fix their ever glitching platform, you stay losing more money and this has been their strategy for years to rip customers off because that way, they can easily blame it on the activities of the market, my complaint to fintrack .org was what got me withdrawal access to my funds.. Another one of etoro's strategy is that they sometimes run a fake operation in the background that makes it look like you profit a lot to try and make up for their slippage, and you mistakenly think that you are making money while they keep inducing you to deposit more.

Sandeep R.
Sandeep R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Takes ever to refund your money

Although depositing money, brokerage fees were favourable and they had easy-to-use platform for equity trading, I was very disappointed by their unnecessarily lengthy cash withdrawal process. It took me 4 weeks to get my money back.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good site for CFD

I am surprised how easy it was to withdraw money considering the reviews on here saying that they are a scam you and don't let you withdraw. Made 100 percent gain, made a withdrawal, and it took less than 2 days for it process. I'm not an Etoro employee making a fake review. Maybe I was lucky, could be 5 stars if spreads were better.

eToroeToro

Hi there James, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that you received your withdrawal in due course. We wish you a positive trading experience. Have a wonderful day!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vishal
VishalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't even think of using this company (Biggest Theives)

We have deposited money from some different account by mistake and now two months on still chasing to get our money back... never seen thieves like this in Australia before. ASIC should take some action against this company. Once you deposit the funds with them, then forget to get it back.

Scam Alert

Never deposit money you don’t get it back, I will keep posting these reviews until they return my money. Told me 10 days ago it will be between 3/5 days. Everybody needs to know what this company is like.

Find out how eToro compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Save your hard-earned money and put your money elsewhere

Athithan H.
Athithan H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

High Risk , Very high counter party Risk

ali j.Sydney, NSW

I just want my money back!

Unbelievable! I transferred money to my etoro account. In the first couple of days, they asked for additional documents as proof of the transaction which I provided immediately. But it's been two weeks and they neither add the balance to my account nor answer my emails. First I was only worry about the investment opportunities that I'm loosing, now my concern is my money. I just want my money back!

Yes, after 6 months! You know that stock market won't wait for etoro

Daryl M.
Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for us beginners moving up from micro investing.

Great for us begginers moving up from micro investing apps. Has a demo mode to try stuff out. And this is also great to dip your toes into crypto as they are on there too. Not sure of reward as it may change by the time you sign up.
[Code Removed]

eToroeToro

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you are loving eToro. Your support is very much appreciated.

LT S.
LT S.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT use eToro - They do NOT take care of their clients

Been trading and investing for years across many brokers and platforms.

eToro is hands down the WORST BROKER for customer service.

1. One of my trades closed on one of my positions which was doing very well. A mysterious 'Trailing Stop Loss' was set - eToro responded saying that the trade is completed and I've now missed on my run up.

2. Referred a friend and was ineligible due to a technicality. They've taken our money and once again not looked after us.

What a joke.

dpk
dpkGreenway 2900, ACT

Not a good trading platform

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No care for clients

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

ETORO make it impossible to Close your account

I have been trying to Close my account for 3 weeks now.

They continually call my mobile and keep asking Why I want to Close my account, yet refuse to close it.

I am taking the matter to the AFCA Ombudsman.

Anthony Yard
Anthony YardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do nothing but take your money

Using their web page is hard to understand, terms and conditions are as usual small and filled with legal jargon. If you want to trade an index it is a min only, of $US250.00.
As for depositing your money , instant, which is great BUT dont try to with draw it as quickly. It takes days, oh and there is a fee. of $25.00. Imagine going to your bank and they charging you $25.00 to withdraw your own money.
This forex broker is nothing but a front for being a thief.

Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges