ETyreStore

ETyreStore

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ETyreStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Tyres
TyresSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sub standard product

Ordered 195/75-14 whitewalls.
Good comms and prompt delivery but whitewall bands are brown and no where near white, like they have been in contact with oil or other tyres that have had tyre shine on them.
When I emailed an enquiry, there was no reply so I rang and spoke to someone who tried to catch me out by asking if I had put tyre shine on them.
They then offered to sell me a white wall cleaner for $180 which is the cost of 2 tyres again.
I have had a number of cars with white walls that I have kept white for years and these tyres were delivered brand new with a brown band.
Would not recommend buying whitewalls from these guys.

JonoSydney, NSW

Disgraceful behaviour, Wont Refund money when they stuffed up, Extremely Rude Staff who couldnt be bothered

Jono

As instructed by dept of fair trading i have sent a request through paypal for my $100 refund. 9/10/20 4.16

Douglas
DouglasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices

Was very simple to navigate the store. The amount of tyres they have is incredible, they have tyres for all kinds of vehicles and road types. The tyres where installed for me the process was amazing, sat on a couch and it didn't take long at all

Adam C
Adam CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought a set of Kingrun Tyres and couldn't be happer!

Bought 4 tyres for my RAV4 and received super quick service. In and out is under half an hour. The K2000 pattern was recommended for being quiet a quiet All Terrain (Which is nearly impossible to get for a RAV4). Very Happy!

Tyre Shops

Find out how ETyreStore compares to other Tyre Shops

Adam J
Adam JBrisbane

Best Online Tyre Shop

Bought some Kingrun tyres online through ETyreStore and I couldn't be happier. ETyreStore went out of their way to get me the best shipping price and made the process so easy.
The tyres I got were called Kingrun tyres and are better than any other tyre I've ever tried - including some 'brand name' tyres.